Chapter Nineteen (It happened suddenly)

Note: Some upcoming chapters will be private.

To read a private chapter or to see a private story on a profile, make sure that:

1. You are following the user (you can follow up to 1000 people on Wattpad)

2. The date of birth on your account is 17 years or older (if the story is mature)

3. Add story/book in your library

If you still cannot view the story part or the story itself, try these troubleshooting steps:

Log out of your account and back in

Check on a computer or another device

Reach out to the author to ask if they unpublished the story or story part.
--------------------

"That was the day

When I found myself

And lost it soon after

That was the day

When I found her

And...

I can't write the pain in words

It was and it still is that painful."

-Suga

Y/N's POV

I made a face when I got to know that Aris was the one who wanted me there.

"Hey, Y/N!" He waved his hand. His voice showed a hint of anxiousness.

"What do you want now?" I asked him with a deadpanned face.

"You might not like the answer to your question!" He answered holding a stern face. And that made me think about what he said.

"I don't like you!" I said with a sigh.

"I know, and that's why I wanted to talk to you to sort out things." He started, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Which things?" I made a face. Is he serious?

"I just wanted to apologize." He said calmly. He is not a bad person! Why am I so rude to him when all he wants is to apologize!!

"It's okay!" I smiled a little.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked anxiously with a smile.

I gave him a nervous smile and looked to where I left Yoon some time ago. I saw the same girl who came to deliver the message sent by Aris to me, hovering over Yoon with a drink in her one hand. I frowned at the scene in front of me. To my surprise, I saw Yoon whispering something to her. Woah, What is this?! So, is she the one who is his style now?

"I would love to, but I can't dance. I am sorry." I told him the truth. He just smiled at me and I left the crowded dance floor.

I walked to the 'lovebirds' who were whispering and giggling. I am not jealous!

Oh, you are!

No!!

She was whispering something in his ear, and then I pushed her with my shoulder. And her drink fell on her and maybe on him too. "Bitch!" I muttered under my breath and I heard a gasp from her. Why do I even care about them? I walked past by them and made my way out. I sighed loudly when the fresh air hit me.