Chapter Twelve (Don't you dare to forget about what you said before)

I only had my eyes for you
Love and all those feelings were for you
Can't I go back and make you mine again?
I don't deserve you
but this heart still loves you
I loved and still love you”
-Suga

Suga's POV

I texted Nikoletta to ask on which floor and room Y/N would be having a lecture.

I glanced at my watch impatiently, sighing waiting in the dark corner on the second floor.

Look, what you are doing to me?! I am losing my mind because of you!

I will make you lose your mind too.

The smirk plastered on my mouth.

I heard light footsteps. I looked up to see Y/N walking with a weird expression on her face. So, you don't want me? But what to do because I want you so much!

I pulled her to me. I pinned her against the wall in that dark corner, and I took her both hands and pinned them with one of my hands on the top of her head against the wall. Her body quivered under my grip on her. Her knees went up to kick me in the most important part of my body, but I jerked her knee away from me and locked her legs by pressing my legs on her. My face leaned closer to her side face, and there I felt something wet on her cheek.

"“Shhh, baby!” I told her in a serious tone. Her face spun to where my face was. “Yoon.” She whispered, and more tears slid down from her eyes. Don't cry, damn it!!

“Shhh, baby!” My voice was softer than before, and I placed my free hand on her mouth softly. “Don't you dare to forget about what you told me last night!” My voice went firm. "I dare you to say that again, Baby" I challenged her in a whisper.

Her lips were shaking terribly. She was scared. This was exactly what I wanted to happen but why am I feeling abhorrent now?

Why am I such a jerk?!

I put away my hand from her trembling lips, and I loosened my grips on her hands. I was facing her. I sighed breathing out and moved closer to her face. I cannot behave like a jerk with you, Y/N!! I felt defeated.

“See Y/N what you're doing to me!” I confessed in my deep voice. But, She was still sobbing.

“Baby, shhh!” I almost pleaded, caressing her face with my free hand. A tear rolled down on her cheek, and I couldn't help but wipe away that tear which was there because of me. I left free her legs from my grip. Knowingly, I leaned closer to her face.

“So, you don't want me? Say that again baby!” I said in my playful tone. My lips were brushing against hers. I forgot everything at that moment. Everything about last night. Everything about my ego.

“Say you want me!” My voice was full of seduction. I teased her, brushing my lips again against her. Her mere brush against my lips is making crazy!!

“Do you know magic by any chance?” She questioned mumbling.

“What?” I asked her in a confused manner.

“Are you doing some kind of magic trick on me?” She whispered shyly.

I couldn't control my laughter at her naiveness. I sat on the floor laughing hard. “How in the world this came to your mind?” I asked her, taking a break to breath. And I went back to laughing out loud. She threw daggers at me with her eyes.

After laughing for some seconds, I stood up looking at her frame. How can you be so naive? So innocent!!

“So, do you think that you're under my spell huh?” I asked her, emphasizing elvishness in my voice. I took a step towards her. I caged her by placing my both hands on either side of her against the wall. Get under my spell... I will do my magic trick for you!