Chapter Seven (She was fire)

"Can't I reach her again?

Where is she?

How is she?

I search her in every face

But I am unable to find her."

-Suga

Suga's POV

Her hand felt small in my hand. That was the second time I held her hand. When she saw that it was me who dragged her out of that bus, her body felt at ease. I could feel her body's reaction from her touch.

She looked at our locked hands and then looked into my eyes. I couldn't control myself and pulled her to me. Her body reacted immediately to my closeness to her.

I looked deeper into her eyes, maybe that was how I could read her. Her eyes seemed more beautiful than ever from this close.

She was staring back at me. I can't blame those perverted jerks, can I? She is beautiful! Her soft features could catch anyone's eye, and her innocent personality played the main part.

"Stay away from perverts... The only one who can touch you is me." I said in my clear tone. Her cheeks went red, and her eyes went big. Oh God! Do I affect her?!

She didn't speak for a second, which seemed like much longer than ever. It felt like the time stopped somehow.

"You are a playboy." She mumbled in her soft voice, looking down so that she couldn't see into my eyes. This girl doesn't know what her innocent actions can do to anyone!

"I can be your playboy if you want too!" My voice automatically went playful. Her mouth parted a bit, and she looked into my eyes.

I could see redness on her cheeks. Do I make you blush Y/N?!

"I don't do playboy thing too!" She pushed me so she can get away from my hold on her. Not yet, baby! I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer. I put a hand on her waist. Her body shivered at my touch. I put the other hand to her upper-back, her body reacted to it. Her face was so close to mine. I was trying to look at her eyes which were confused. Look at her eyes, Don't look down on her lips. Just don't!

"Are you sure baby?!" I asked, I was losing the control, and that could felt in my tone.

"Damn sure!" She pushed me hard, and I lost my balance a little at her sudden action. I was still holding her. You can't escape from me Y/N!

"Play with some other, Not with me you playboy!" Her eyes were full of hatred, but her voice seemed confused and weak.

Why is she so stubborn?!

"You will regret baby!" I stated obvious in my cold voice. Every girl does regret! You won't be any different!! My hold on her body went stronger than before.

"Don't call me that Baby thing!" She threw the words at me with hate. My body reacted angrily to her hateful comment. I removed my hands from her.

She took some steps back, her eyes never leaving mine. Her eyes were showing different kinds of emotions. Is that hate?!

I stepped forward to go close to her. I was going to ask her about her reason to hate me this much. But she looked on the other side, and she extended her hand to stop a taxi. Is she leaving?!

She went to sit in the taxi but before opening the door of the car, "And I also don't do regrets Yoon!" she turned around and said to me.

She sat in the taxi and went just like that!