Chapter Thirteen (Heartless gentleman)

Her warm embrace

Is still a fresh memory for me

The scent of her hair

Is still a fresh memory for me

Her words

Are still a fresh memory for me

-Suga

Your POV

"So, Y/N what are you doing tonight?" Aris whispered, closing the distance between us.

I pulled myself away. He was making me uncomfortable with his iconic bad boy smirk. Is he hitting on me? Woah, Do I look like one of those girls who fell for his stupid looks? "Dude, Yoon is so better than you!" I was shocked at my thinking. Maybe I am too sick because of Mr. Yoon!

"I have plans!" I lied smoothly with a smirk.

"If you are done with your questions, can I concentrate on the lecture?" Sarcasm was flowing out with my words. His face looked defeated. One playboy is enough for me!

*phone vibrates*

I saw the unknown number on the phone's screen. I ended the Call.

Who is this unknown number? Why are unknown people calling me these days?

First Yoon and now this. Who is giving them my number?

I texted the person with 'Do I know you?'

"Of course, CC! ;)" Unknown replied.

"what's CC? And introduce yourself properly with your name unless you want to get blocked and reported to the police!" I replied.

"CupCake that's what CC stands for! And why so bitchy? I am Joseph, the handsome Prince!" I received a cheeky text from the world's biggest Idiot.

"It's not a bakery. Kindly, refrain from using such abhorrent words if you want to stay alive! Prince of Alien-land? Where did you get my number? And what do you want? Don't you dare to reply with idiotic lines!! °_°" I sent the text with a sigh.

"Don't look down on aliens... I might sue you for Defamation! I have my ways, after all, I am a prince of alien-land! You?! Just kidding (Not ;)) Well, I am throwing a party tomorrow at 10 pm. Please come! :D " Joseph replied.

Ughh

He thinks that I will go to his party?

Will Yoon be there too?

Why do I care?

'I can't!' That's what I wanted to text. But, I ended up texting him with "Okay! °-° is it your birthday tomorrow?!"

"You and Yoon are so similar! No, Yes kinda... You can bring a gift, or you can just gift me a kiss! ;)" He replied.

Similar? Yoon and me? Ha, as if!

What a flirt!

Stupid!

"We ain't similar! Well, how about a punch on your face as your sweet little gift?" I texted him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"No, I am fine without your gift! Just come at 10 pm sharp! Don't be late!!" He texted back.

I rolled my eyes at Joseph's text.