Chapter Ten (I didn't know what was happening to me)

"you were not only on my mind.

you were in my heart

you were in my soul

can't you come back to me again?"

-Suga

Suga's POV

I took a taxi to go home. When I arrived home, I called Joseph to ask for Y/N's number, to my disappointment he didn't have her number. But he had Nikoletta's number, so I took her number and texted her, asking her for Y/N's number.

Suga: "Hey!! Yoon here."

Nikoletta: "Wow, that was faster than I thought! lol"

Suga: "Excuse me?!"

Nikoletta: "I can play cupid for my friend's sake ;)"

Suga: "You're smart :D Can you please give me Y/N's number? *pout*."

Nikoletta: "69xxxxxxxx, If she finds out that I gave you her number, she will kill me!"

Suga: "Cupid, You should watch out from Gohar, not from Y/N! lol"

Suga: "Y/N won't kill you, I will handle her!"

Nikoletta: "Gohar isn't that scary, and oooooooooo you like Y/N that much? Are you in love?"

I am attracted to her.

but love No.

There is no love thing in my life.

Once I will get what I want, I will leave her.

"Will you be able to do that?! Yoon, she is different, and you know about it" My subconsciousness threw the words at me.

"She will be just like others." I thought, ignoring the flashback of her when she was melting under my hot gaze.

I know once I will get her everything, I won't be having any interest in her after that!

I saved her number on my phone under the name "On my mind."

I texted her, laying on my bed.

Suga: "Hey!"

On my mind: "do I know you?" Typical reply from her!

Suga: "Yes... BABY ;)" Now, she knows who I am!

She didn't reply to me. She must be shocked. Is she ignoring me?

Suga: "Don't you dare to forget me and my touch!!!! *-*" No-one can ignore me!

She didn't reply again. What the hell!

Suga: "baby..."

On my mind: "Who are you?" amnesia game won't work on me, baby!

I dialed her number immediately. She was ignoring my call. I was frustrated. No girl treated me like that before. Who does she think she is?!

"If you don't pick up my call, I swear I will come there and will finish what we were doing before your friends interrupted us, and this time I won't ask for your permission to touch you because you already answered with a Yes to that, Baby ;)" I sent the text, curling my lips to a dangerous smirk. I am serious if you don't take my call, I will be there in no time, and this time I won't care about your friends being there or not! You are making me mad, you are attracting me as no other girl did, and I hate the fact that when I am with you, I can't think about anything else. Even when I am not with you all I am thinking is you!