Chapter Five (She was clumsy)

Some changes in the main female character's name instead of some specific name, It will be
Y/N (Your name) in short You.

"I could have treasured her more
Only if I knew She will be the one
Who will live in my heart
I was a fool to think She was like others"
-Suga

Your POV

"That Chinese guy is weirder than Joseph!" Gohar huffed with hatred.

"He is a Korean!" I corrected her.

"Whatever, he is a big flirt!!" she said rolling her eyes.

"But his line was so much better!" Nikoletta grinned looking at me. "Y/N, it was kinda hot... the way he said it to you!" She beamed at me. Ewww!!!

"Oh my God... Nikoletta, stop it!! I can hit you too if you don't drop this cringe behavior of yours!" Gohar warned her in her serious tone.

"But Gohar it was..." Nikoletta couldn't continue because of Gohar's face.

"I have to admit that his line affected me... But it was not that strong!" I declared to myself, "liar!" My subconsciousness threw cold water at my statement.

We went back to the cafeteria. I almost bumped into someone again. Clumsy me!

Soomi smiled when she saw us. "This shirt looks so much better!" She complimented. It was a plain white shirt. Short from the front, long from the back, with a V neck, the neck was a little deeper than my normal wears.

My eyes went at Yoon. "Yes, I will call him Yoon!" who was checking me out in front of people with no shame. I adjusted my shirt because his gaze at me was making me uncomfortable, it was like he is scanning me or something. Pervert!

"For further more scanning, You need to ask the owner!" Gohar stated with sarcasm, looking at him. His face went deadpan.

Suga's POV

"They are back!" Soomi looked at the girls. I turned to look at them, and my jaw dropped.

"Y/N looks a little different and more beautiful" I thought, staring at her. "Beautiful?! Since when is she beautiful and now she is more beautiful?!" I was quick to change my opinion, but I couldn't move my eyes from her. Control yourself, Suga!

"For further more scanning, You need to ask the owner!" Her savage looking friend said, of course with savageness. I recovered from my shocked reaction.

"Hey, do you mind me scanning you more?!" I asked Y/N in flirting tone, only to see her eyes became wide with shock. She was clearly taken back by my bluntness!

"What a pervert!" Her friend spat.

"I just did what you asked me to do!" I winked at her friend.

"I might throw up!" Her friend made a face.

Y/N was stunned by my flirting, and she couldn't move for several seconds. "Why is she reacting like it's her first time to face this kind of flirting?" I was confused.

"Quit playing!" Soomi glared at me.

"Y/N, don't mind him... He acts like this when the other party is not interested!" Soomi comforted her. Is she even my friend?!

At 3:00 pm Soomi had a class until 7:00 pm. So, she went to attend her class.

At 3:30 pm Y/N's friends left, because they didn't have any other class. Gohar threw a warning look at me before leaving, on the other hand, Nikoletta seemed a bit friendlier than Gohar by shaking my hand before going. How are they even friends?!