Chapter Six (He was a bad idea)

"I wish that moment could stop

When she was so close to me

When I was that close to her

Where I could feel her heartbeat

As loud and clear as mine."

-Suga

Suga's POV

It looked dangerous how she fell. I was worried about her. "Worried?!" I thought. "If she injures herself then How will I be able to make her mine?" I corrected myself.

I sat on my legs in front of her, and I looked into her eyes. "Man, They are so deep, maybe innocent too!" I got lost in her eyes. Are you sure Suga you won't regret after playing with her?!

I wanted to move my eyes but couldn't.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Am I okay?

"Um!" She answered, her answer seemed unsure.

"Then, It's okay!" I stood up. I offered her my hand. Surprisingly, she took it!

Her hand felt warm, but it was trembling a bit. She is not okay!

I looked at her again to see any injury. She seemed fine. But her hand was trembling.

I looked at her face to get an idea if she is okay. She hid her face by looking down on the ground. What's so interesting on the ground?!

She was avoiding my gaze. But why though?!

She turned around to go back to the cafeteria. I was going to follow her too, but she stopped walking after one second and turned her body around to look at me.

"I never said I was your girlfriend! I don't do Boyfriend thing!!!" her voice was stern and calm. "This girl is a packet of comebacks!!" My face went deadpanned.

She started walking to the other side of the cafeteria, to the university's exit. Is she leaving?!

"Don't you have a class?!" I asked her, pacing my steps to match her speed.

"I have, but I won't attend!" She said as if it's nothing by shrugging her shoulders a bit.

I followed her without any second thought.

She is like a magnet to me!

"I am not a leader, and you can stop following me!" She tilted her head in my direction.

Not again! Her sarcasm is too much! Is she always this sarcastic or am I the special case?!

"I am not following you!" I said in my annoyed voice. Hell yes, I am following her!

We waited at the bus stop to take a bus. Y/N was looking at me suspiciously. I ignored her gaze on me. Her bus came after 5 minutes. I took the same bus as her. "Because I am not following her!" I thought sarcastically.

I wanted to make my next move on her, that's why I followed her.

The bus was too crowded. People were throwing themselves on others. There was an old man near Y/N. He looked at her like he was hungry from decades, and she was a whole meal. What the fuck?!

Y/N was on her phone when I looked at her.

She was too busy to notice that guy's perverted intentions. That guy threw himself at her. She distanced herself by putting her bag in front of her chest. "That's like my girl!" I mentally praised her.