Chapter Eleven (I promised that you'd be mine)

"I promised to myself back then.

that I'll have you

Destiny played such an irony to me.

I was yours even before making that promise.

but I was such an idiot not to acknowledge the fact."

-Suga

Next Day (Tuesday) Suga's 4th day in Athens

Your POV

I woke up at 8:30 am and went grocery shopping at the nearest supermarket with Nikoletta because Gohar had to leave for her home, her parents needed her for something. Nikoletta also had to go to the bank and then to her home after 10:30 am. Her mom told her to take care of his younger cousin.

We took a taxi home because we bought a lot of stuff. I cooked breakfast for us. We finished pancakes with chocolate syrup in some minutes watching favorite Anime of us. After that Nikoletta left. And I started cleaning my home, after cleaning the whole apartment in one hour I looked at every inch with a happy face. Bravo, Y/N! I patted myself and went to take a shower.

After getting out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a big towel and went to take out the clothes to wear. I chose black baggy pants with a light pink loose top. I didn't dry my hair and took side locks from both sides and put a small hair clip on them at the back of my head. I put some BB cream and some powder on my face. I finished the look with light pink colored lipstick. Good job!

I took my bag, my books and went out of my apartment locking it. I took the taxi because I was not in the mood to bump into another pervert. At 12:30 I was at the university. I didn't want to go to the university's cafeteria when I was alone, so I thought to go in front of the class, where I would have a lecture in half an hour. I took the stairs and went to the second floor. There was no one on that floor. "Did zombies already attack at this floor?" I thought sarcastically, walking in the corridor to go to the specific room.

Someone grabbed me by my forearm and pulled me to the side of the corridor where it was dark because there were no windows. Someone grabbed my both hands with one hand and pinned them to the wall on top of my head. I was trembling because of fear. His grip on my hands was firm, and I couldn't move after trying so hard. My knee went up to him there where the sun doesn't shine, But he was faster than me and pushed my knee away with strength. He then locked my legs by leaning his legs closer putting weight on my legs. I was so scared, his actions were so intimidating that my eyes welled up with tears and in no time one tear dropped on my cheek.

I sobbed a little. He came close. One side of his face was touching my one side of my face. I smelt a similar scent.

“Shhh, baby!” He started hushing me. My face snapped to his face, my eyes were blurry with tears, but still, I recognized who he was. “Yoon.” I merely whispered, more tears were rolling down my cheeks.

“Shhh, baby!” He hushed me up by putting his free hand on my lips. “Don't you dare to forget about what you told me last night!” He said in his thick voice. “I dare you to say that again, Baby!” he challenged stiffening his tone more.

My lips were trembling in fear, And he noticed that. He carefully put his hand away from my lips. His grip on my hands loosened a little, he moved his face from the side of my face. He breathed on my mouth leaning closer to my face.

“See Y/N what you're doing to me!” He expressed in his husky tone, But I couldn't control my sobbing and made a sob sound again.

“Baby, shhh!” He started in his calm tone. His hand caressing my face, and his thumb wiped away the tear which was rolling down on my cheek. He put away his legs and freed my legs, But he didn't leave my hands which pinned on the wall. I stopped sobbing. He came too close to me again.