~Prologue~

Thane, Maharashtra

Pandey House

Third Person's Pov

"Titas! Titas! Where are you I'm getting late!", exclaimed Manish. "Ami Aashchhi!" [I'm coming!], screamed Titas from the kitchen. Titas was making Manish's favorite Chingri Macher Malai Curry (a famous Bengali preparation of prawn) Titas put the gas on sim and went towards their bedroom. She said, "What happened My Chulbul Pandey?" Manish pouted his face and said, "Tumi jano Titas! I don't get down from the bed until I see your face!" (Tumi Jano meaning You know!) Titas blushed hard on Manish's statement and said, "Dhatt!" She went to the cupboard and took down Manish's IPS uniform proudly and said, "Get ready quickly! Today I've made chingri macher malai curry for you!"  "I LOVE YOU TITAS!",  screamed Manish jumping down from the bed. Titas said, "Full locality will hear!" Manish said, "Let them hear! I'm saying all these to my wife only!" Titas said, "Okay Okay! I think you don't want to get late on the very first day Mr. IPS officer!"

__________________________________________

Manish got ready and went to the dining table. He had his food, took his favorite food as his tiffin. Titas fed him with curd and sugar as it was Manish's first day of work. He went towards the door but he turned back to face Titas and said, "Jaa bhule gelam!" [I forgot!] Titas said, "What?" Manish said, "Please come here once!" Titas went towards Manish and he hugged her tight and then kissed her cheeks! Titas said, "Run! Mr. IPS officer!"  Manish ran towards the car and Titas went towards the gate. She waved him and he gave her a flying kiss and drove towards the police station.

Kohli Mansion

Third Person's Pov

Ramlal, the long time servant at Kohli Mansion more like a mother to Devyank and Deepal who lost their mother when they were just born. Ramlal along with Dakshraj cared for the twins. "Chhote Baba, Chhoti Baby!!! Uth jao!!!"[chhote baba and chhoti baby Get up!] , Ramlal screamed while going to the twins' room. Devyank got up and said, "Yaar itni jaldi kaun uthta hai Chachu! I want to sleep!" [Who wakes up so early morning Uncle?] Deepal was still sleeping. Ramlal said, "Chhote Baba it's time for lunch! It's 1.30 P.M." "Oh no! Practice!", screamed Devyank and jumped down from the bed. Ramlal went out of the room laughing at him. "Arre Bhai! Get up man!", screamed Devyank in Deepal's ear. Deepal said, "What happened Bro?" Devyank said, "It's 1.30 P.M.! Our music Practice!" She jumped down from the bed and said, "Come on bro! I'm sure they're also sleeping! Our exams ended yesterday. We were celebrating till 1.00 A.M. and then we did group chat till 4:00 A.M."  They went did all their chores had lunch and then went out to the Club House.

Bumrah House

Third Person's Pov

Janki, Balwinder's mother came to his room and said, "Wow my son is still sleeping! Full world is having lunch and this boy is still sleeping. Get up Ballu!" Balwinder sat up on the bed. His mother said, "How many times do I have to say you stop meeting those unlucky twins! They are spoiled and also making you people like them!" Balwinder said, "Ma please enough of it! They're my friends correction Best Friends!" Balwinder looked at the watch and said, "Shit! The music practice!!" He literally ran towards the washroom and Janki left Balwinder's room in disgust. Balwinder went to the washroom, did his morning routine had his lunch and went out to the Club House.

Chatterjee House

Third Person's Pov

"Babu! Ei Babu! Ekhono ghumachhish?" [Babu! ayi Babu Are you still sleeping?], Snigdha, Ushnish's mother screamed. Ushnish got up, glanced at the watch and ran towards the hall so that his mother doesn't catch him sleeping till afternoon. Snigdha said, "Babu! You had your music practices with your Band right?" Ushnish said, "Ma I know they're still sleeping as we all chatted till 4.00 A.M. in the morning!" Snigdha laughed at it and said, "But Babu I know you woke now only and didn't brush your teeth. Go brush your teeth and I'm giving you the food on table!" Ushnish said, "Ma? How did you know?"  Snigdha said, "As I'm your mother! Go!"  He went to the washroom did his morning routine had his lunch then went out to the Club House. 

Pandya Villa

Third Person's Pov

"Te lunch maatey samay chhe aane tamey haji pana unghi rehya chhe? Utho Yug!"  [It's time for lunch and you are still sleeping? Get up Yug], screamed  Nandini, Yug's mother. Yug quickly got up, took his shower and went towards his mother in kitchen running with water in his hands. He  dropped few water droplets on Nandini's head and said, "Ma Krodh tamarey swasthya maate sari nathi!" [Ma anger is not good for your health!] Yug suddenly looked at the watch and said, "Su? Te pahelithija Be baje chhe? Arre nhi! Hu mari pratha cuki!" [What? It's already two P.M. Oh no! I missed my practice!] Yug had his lunch and rushed out to meet his team at th Club House and Nandini said, "Te Pagal chhokro chhe!" [He is a mad boy!] and laughed as he left.

Club House, 2.30 P.M.

Third Person's Pov

The friends entered together and chatted about various matters. Balwinder was quiet type of guy as he liked Deepal secretly but was afraid to say it to her as she is a tom boy and also his mother dislikes her. Yug took out a rubber lizard from his pocket and secretly kept it on Devyank's shoulder and then shouted, "Chhipkali! Devyank!" [Lizard! Devyank!] Deepal stood up on the chair and started screaming while Devyank was jumping. Balwinder was running here and there and Ushnish picked up the lizard and said, "Lame! Guys come on it's a toy lizard!" Four of them turned towards Yug and glared at him while Yug burst into laughter. 

__________________________________________

Devyank and Yug secretly went to see their lovers two sisters Sulochana and Sudarshana as they go to their dance classes everyday during this time. Ushnish got a call from his girlfriend Soniya and got busy with her. Balwinder and Deepal started chattering around while Balwinder was enjoying her antics. These 5 people are childhood best friends and can give their lives for each other.

Hey people so here goes the introductory chapter. I hope everyone likes this! Specially the chapter is dedicated to my friend Veer_18 and little bit dedicated to SamadritaVK! Sorry Ditsa Di I will soon update other chapter featuring you. Please guys turn the white/grey star to Orange and Please keep commenting!!!