~Chapter-12~

The Next Day

Club House

Deepal's Pov

Five of us are sitting here. Ush is upset for Soniya so he said, "Now we should rescue my Soniya!" I said, "Ush! After all these what happened with them they're not gonna spare anyone of us specially Manish Bhai is in danger. Kuldeep's flat is not at all a safe place for him and Ush coming to Soniya we should keep quiet for some days. These people are dangerous and can harm Manish Bhaiya's wife and the kid in the process. So we will have to play mind games rather than being violent." All of them agreed to my point. Ush said, "Yeah Deep you are right. Deep what say if we send Manish Bhaiya to U.S.A. and we can take help of  another officer also, right?" I said, "You are correct we can send Manish Bhaiya to U.S.A. He will be safe there." Yug said, "One of my cousins Rahul is in the police he can help us."  All of us nodded our head. 

Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

Junaid's Den

Ibrahim's Pov

It just can't be a coincidence that all bombs were defused? How is that possible? "Uncle Where the hell is that IPS officer?" , I screamed. Uncle said, "We are searching for him only. Once I get him I will make a bomb out of him." But how the hell did someone know our plan beforehand? Even that IPS officer also didn't know about this? If someone finds the code also then how can someone decode it so easily? How is it possible? Uncle said, "Son don't be worried today you go to the night club okay. There you will be meeting our foreign clients."

Thane, Maharashtra

Club House

Balwinder's Pov

Yug said, "Hey people let's go to the night club today! We have done such a great job so let's celebrate." Deep said, "Sure we are going!", she made an evil grin. We all got confused. Dev said, "Bro what are you saying?" Deep said, "I called at Junaid's den from a fake Canadian number, which now doesn't belongs to me. I did it to distract them from sudden bomb diffuse case!" I said, "Deep its dangerous! Why did you do it?" Deep said, "Manish Bhai was accompanying me! And I deleted the app also from my phone and also deactivated the account that I used to get that fake number. So we are dressing up ourselves as their so called foreign clients. We will meet up at Kuldeep's place in the evening for the make up and our further story that Manish Bhaiya has decided." Deep said, "We will say at our home that we are going for some sort of tour with Prem Sir. And Kudeep, Yuzi and Mayank will go to their hometown Meerut so that they can be safe." I said, "Will they agree?" Deep said, "We can't take more people here! We 5 of us will have to go. We can't risk more lives." We all nodded our heads and headed towards our home. 

____________________Time Skip____________________ 

Third Person's Pov

Kuldeep's Flat

The BUDDY went to Kuldeep's place. Deepal said, "Kuldeep, Yuzi and Mayank please you people go back to Meerut please!" Mayank said, "But Deepal we want to accompany you?" Deepal said, "5 of us are already going and I'm asking you people to go away as I don't want Suli and Sudi to know about our plannings even we are sending Prof. Prem to Chandigarh and Manish Bhaiya to U.S.A." Manish nodded his head and said, "Yes they will track me fro tracking me they will trouble these people who are on a secret mission. Had my wife and child were not captured I would never run away like this." Deepal comforted him and said, "Bhaiya, if you can't then we will do it, we will do it for our motherland, where we are born. Where we sung our National Anthem with our heads held high. We will never let this head down in front of such terrorists." Kuldeep said, "Okay but call us whenever you need something okay?" Yuzvendra said, "We are always there to help." We all nodded our heads. Manish discussed about his plan to them. Mayank said, "I prepared the masks and and dresses please get ready into those." hands them the required outfits and make over masks.