~Chapter-14~

Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

Junaid's Den

Ibrahim's Pov

Vir said, "You know Ibrahim my sis Angela is in love with Jazz but neither Jazz's parents agree nor our agreed for their marriage and so we people fled towards India. We all are engineers and so we decided to design bombs and thus we published ourselves in the dark web. You know Harry he is a brilliant hacker, he is our Jazz's brother." Vir went on blabbering about theirselves but my heart, my soul became numb after hearing that Angela is in love with Jazz. But I will respect her love. I will conduct their marriage. I said, "Vir you don't worry. I will make sure Jazz and Angela get married very soon." 

Devyank's Pov

Wow just the start that we all wanted Deep didn't need to do anything to make Ibrahim fall for her. He fell for her genuinely. Now half of the mission is successful. Now we have to work on his trust on us. Once we earn his trust on us then we can easily break Ibrahim and Junaid's bond. I texted Rahul about our progress. Rahul informed me about Ali Bhaiya's fitness and now Ali Bhaiya also knows everything about our plan. Yes he can be of great great help. Junaid, Ibrahim get ready because you are facing The BUDDY.

Deepal's Pov

I'm really tensed as I'm acting as Angela Williams, fiancee of Jazz Evans that means Ballu. I hope things don't turn awkward between us. Though Ballu and I are best of friends. So Ballu and I have to share the same room tonight. After we lock our room then no one can see us anyone of us can shift towards the couch. I hope our mission gets success and we can get back Pandey Bhabhi and our Soniya. Soniya, Ush misses you a way too much. I know you are fine. Suddenly I got a text from Dev about Ali Bhaiya's fitness and his plan regarding Ali Bhaiya. Yes he can really help us. He was a brilliant student so he can help Prof. Prem. After few days according to our plan Prof. Prem will return back to Mumbai with Kuldeep, Yuzi and Mayank and they will stay in Prof. Prem's flat in Bandra and Ali Bhaiya can join them there. Junaid and Ibrahim your destruction starts from now. Suddenly Ballu came into the room and locked the door. I was sitting on the bed so he stood like a statue. I got up from the bed and went towards the couch with a pillow. Ballu said, "No Deep you sleep on the bed I will manage in the couch." I looked at him awkwardly.

Balwinder's Pov

I can never let my Deep sleep on the couch for me. I can manage in the couch very well. She said, "Ballu umm I will just got to the washroom and change." I simply nodded my head. She came back wearing black top paired up with knee length PJs. I said, "Deep don't forget to put on Angela's make up tomorrow morning!" She laughed at me and said, "Now go and change!" I went to the washroom and changed to a comfy T- Shirt and Track Pants and came back to the room to find Deep sleeping like a barbie doll. People say she is a tomboy yeah she is a tomboy but actually I really like her for this. If Deep leaves acting like a tomboy then may be none of us will be able to recognize her. I was staring at her sleeping face endlessly. Suddenly Deep got up in her place and said, "Ba Ballu? What? See I told you earlier I will manage in the couch, saying this she stood up to go towards the couch. I held her hand and pulled her towards me. She couldn't balance herself and she landed on me. I could feel her warm breath on me, we had an eye lock. She soon came out of the trance and she got up and stood turning her back towards me. I know it's really awkward. I headed towards the couch and managed myself there. I said, "Deep it's late you must go to sleep. She nodded and laid down on the bed. She drifted off to sleep very soon. 

______________________________________________________________

The Next Day

Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

Junaid's Den

Deepal's Pov

I woke up early in the morning and found Ballu sleeping on the couch. I went to the washroom, did my morning routine. I put my makeover mask. I wore a black sleeve top and paired it with blue ripped jeans, I left my light brown colored hair wig open. I put on my blue colored lens. Now I'm Angela Williams perfectly. I went towards Ballu and jerked him in order to wake him up. He opened his eyes and said, "Oh you got ready also you go I will get ready and come downstairs." He took his outfit and went towards the washroom. I didn't want to go downstairs alone, I will go with Ballu as it will be more effective because as per Dev Ibrahim has already fallen for me. Now we just have to gain Ibrahim's trust and break the bond of Junaid and Ibrahim then the ball is in our court. After few minutes Ballu came back, he put on his wig, put on his grey colored lens, wore the spectacles and turned towards me. Ballu said, "You still didn't go Deep?" I said, "No I was waiting for you as if we go together hand in hand then it will be more effective because as per Dev Ibrahim has already grown a soft corner in his heart for me." Ballu nodded his head and forwarded his hand towards me. I hold his hand and waked out of our room hand in hand. We went downstairs to find Ibrahim already sitting there and staring at us. Oh the medicine is working. Ibrahim it's just the first dose now I will give you more doses of this same medicine.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey people here goes another chapter. Please turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys.

Hint: Love Triangle? Will reveal very soon...