~Chapter-13~

Same Day, Evening

The Club House

Deepal's Pov

We all assembled in the Club House. Manish Bhaiya has his flight tomorrow. Prof. Prem, Kuldeep, Mayank and Yuzi have night flight to their destination. Papaji and Manish Bhaiya decided to drop us to the airport. Even Papaji doesn't know about this mission. This is the first such mission of ours that Papaji doesn't know. We all got up into the car and drove towards the airport. 

Santa Cruz, Mumbai Airport

Deepal's Pov

We reached the airport and then as per plan Manish Bhaiya acted of fake illness so that Papaji goes with him and 5 of us can go to Minto Night Club. Papaji took Manish Bhaiya with him as Papaji thought he was ill. We did see off to Prof. Prem, Kuldeep, Mayank and Yuzi. From there we went to a hotel to change our outfits and looks. We all changed to our revised outfits. I said,"So our revised names?" and added, "Name Listing Ballu?" Ballu said, "Jazz Evans" I said, "Ush?" Ush said, "Sam Adams" I said, "Deep? I'm Angela Williams and Dev?" Dev said, "Vir Williams" I said, "Yug?" Yug said, "Harry Evans." Yug said, "We are ready to go! Let's go then!" Yug called up his police friend Rahul. Yug said, "Hey Rahul we are ready to leave please be ready there okay?" Rahul (over phone) said, "Okay I'm reaching."  We all said, "Yes!" Rahul (over phone) said, "A black Bolero car is waiting near the Santa Cruz airport for you written Williams, Adams and Evans written on it." Yug said, "Okay! Perfect!" We found the car and got up into it. The driver drove towards the Minto Night Club. We got down from the car and before going inside we showed thumbs up to each other and then we entered the Night Club. Suddenly I saw one of my seniors there having alcohol and caught the hem of Ballu's/Jazz's shirt as he was only the one who was standing near me at that point of time. He turned towards me and said, "What is it Angie?" "Look on your right side bar counter isn't he our senior Ali Bhaiya?", I whispered him. He turned towards him and nodded a yes. We've to inform Rahul's men about Ali Bhaiya as soon as possible or he may run away anytime. I messaged Rahul through my phone quickly. Rahul at once saw my message and started with his work. We waited for Ibrahim to come. But according to Ajmal Junaid he would be wearing a black t-shirt paired with black jeans and he is about 6 feet 4 inches tall so it will be easier to recognize him. Suddenly we saw a man with a tall frame entered the night club. He was wearing black t-shirt paired with black jeans. "Mr. Sheikh here!", I summoned him in a Canadian Accent. 

Ibrahim's Pov

I turned towards a sweet voice of a lady to find a beautiful lady standing at distance. I went towards her and said, "Umm I mean ah did you call me?" What is happening to me? I never stammer like this?  She looked into my eyes and said, "Mr. Sheikh! I'm Angela Williams." in a pure Canadian Accent. Another man with her said, "I'm Jazz Evans!" "Yo Man this is Harry Evans yeah!", shrieked a badass sort of guy. "Hi This is Sam Adams!" exclaimed another man. "Hello I'm Vir Williams!" stated their names in a pure Canadian Accent. But I couldn't help but think only about Angela. Her eyes are a replica of her true soul but why is she engrossed these sort of works? I repeatedly got worried about her. Harry brought me back to reality and said, "Dude yeah! We are here for these sort of business yeah!" I simply nodded my head and led them towards our den.

Balwinder's Pov

What a jerk! He had his eyes constantly set on Deep. I hate this guy already. He led us towards a car. We got up into the car and Dev sat next to Ibrahim, may be he also noticed him staring at Deep. Thank You so much Dev. I sat with Deep and Ush on the middle seat and Yug took the back seat. Ibrahim drove towards his den with us. Junaid welcomed us as we would be designing so called bombs for them. But they don't as soon as we plant those we will inform IPS Rahul. But for that we have to gain their immense trust so that we can also become one of them. I don't what Deep has in her mind but may be she is also thinking the same thing. But according to Manish Bhaiya Deep and I've to act like fiancees who have fled towards India as their parents don't want this to happen. I hope the things doesn't turn more awkward between Deep and me as I really love her but she doesn't know about my feelings. Junaid said, "So people please give your introductions?" We all told our new names to him in a Canadian Accent. It's really tough to throw accent and we had to learn Canadian Accent within this morning and apply them. All thanks to Ush. He is a brilliant theater artist. He told us that in acting just enter into the character and act accordingly. Yeah it was such a true advice to become an actor. Actually we are acting as Canadian Bomb Designers without any proper script actually we should get a call from Bollywood. Junaid said, "So you people have to design the bombs which can never be diffused till 6 months." 6 months are you kidding we are gonna ruin you people within 4 months. You anti-socials your destruction time starts now. 

___________________________________________________________

Hey people I know this chapter was not up to the mark but I promise other chapters you people are gonna enjoy. 

Hint: Freshly Brewed Romance.

Turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys... <3