~Chapter-8~

Chatterjee House

Ushnish's Pov

(After a week)

It was too late at night and I heard that Soniya still didn't reach home. I called her up her phone was switched off. I got worried. I got up from the bed. I was roaming here and there. Soniya told me she would call whenever she returns home. I watched the time on my phone. It was 2 A.M. now. I was feeling restless. What do I do now? Shall I call Deep? No it's not the time to call someone. I again went towards the bed and sat there. I again tried to call Soniya, but it's still switched off. I don't know when I drifted off to sleep. 

____________________________________________________

At 7 A.M.

Ushnish's Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself sitting on the bed with the phone in my hand. I again tried to call Soniya. It was switched off. I got up did my morning routine and started running out of the house when Mom said, "Babu kothaye jachhis?" (Babu where are you going?) I said, "I will be back soon Ma! Don't Worry!" I ran away from the house. I went to Soniya's home. I rung the bell. Singhania Aunty opened the door and started crying. She said, "Ushnish! My daughter didn't return home yesterday. She was so scared since yesterday morning." I cajoled Aunty. Deep was right their first target must be Soniya. Wait GPS chip. We can track Soniya. I ran towards Kohli House. I rung the bell and Ramlal Chachu opened the door and welcomed me in. Ramlal Chachu said, "Your friends are sleeping as usual." I went to their room and said, "Dev Dev get up man please." There was no answer both of them were sleeping. These twins they have same waking up time or what? I shook Dev and he opnened his eyes and said, "Ush? You? Hey! Good Morning!" I said, "Bad Morning man! Wake this Deep up." Dev nodded and took his mouth to her ear and shouted, "Wake up bro!" She got up and I face palmed myself. Deep said, "Hey Ush! Good Morning!" I said, "Deep Soniya!" She jumped off the bed and said, "Soniya? What happened to Soniya?" I said, "She didn't return home yesterday!" She said, "Shit! Wait! I will track her location. She switched on her laptop and started tracking Soniya's location. Dev was confused. Deep said, "Oh No Holy Crap! The GPS chip is broken probably for application of force. She has been kidnapped. We have to reach in her last location. Buckle up guys hide your faces and we will go to her last location. Ush you go home inform Ballu and Yug and tell them to meet at club house within an hour and from there we will go to that location together." I nodded and ran away towards home. I informed Yug and Ballu over phone. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Deepal's Pov

Dev and I reached the Club and found Ballu, Yug and Ush already waiting for us. I said, "Ballu whenever Rohit Bhai returns back to U.S.A please ask him to take Teddy along with him." Ballu said, "Yeah! He loves our Teddy already, he will take Teddy with him don't worry. Rohit Bhai send Teddy's picture to Ritika Bhabhi and she also loves our Teddy and they're too happy to keep Teddy with them. Rohit Bhai will leave for U.S.A next week."  I said, "Cover your faces and come on let's leave!" We got up into the car and I started driving towards the location. I followed the all the directions. Ush was panicking while Yug and Dev were comforting him. Ballu was showing me the directions from his phone. After an hour we reached in that location. We found nothing there but a cave we went towards the cave taking careful steps. We broke the door and got inside. Many of them tried to attack us. We started fighting with the group of men. I was fighting with the man who was quite an experienced fighter as compared to me. Suddenly my cap fell down and my back length hair opened and the cloth covering my face also fell down. The man quickly covered my face with his hand, picked up my cap and he set my cap on my head. He lifted me up and rushed towards a place. I wanted to scream but I couldn't as he tied my mouth so tight that I couldn't speak. What the fcuk man! He locked the door behind me after letting me down. I removed my cloth which was tied and tried to punch him when he held my hand and said, "Miss Deepal Kohli! I can't risk to tell you anything now please help me to run away from here. You can trust me please help me please!" I was like how did you know my name but I still nodded my head, he tied me again, lifted me again and made me sit on his bike. He drove towards another place to free me from the ropes he tied all over me. I said, "The safest place is my home. I will take you to my home." He said, "I know the way to your home, come!" We drove off towards our home.

Balwinder's Pov

We fought with all the men there all of them were lying unconscious. But where is Deep? We started searching for Deep. Yug said, "GPS chip! Dev take out the laptop man." Dev took out the laptop and we sat into the car. Dev said, "She is moving!" I took the laptop and dictated the directions while Dev drove the car. We all were panicking like hell. At first Soniya and now Deep. We did not find Soniya. Ush was in deep thought. Yug said, "Deep was right. Her negative vibes were true!"

Hey people? Did Deepal trust someone wrong? Oh no Will Deepal be safe? Turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys!! <3