~Chapter- 21~

Deepal's Pov

 I said pointing towards may be Pandey Bhabhi, "She is the one who handed me the baby that day." Manish Bhaiya said, "That means Teddy is only my Titikshu?" The woman nodded her head agreeing to the fact. I took Teddy to Pandey Bhabhi and said, "See Teddy she is your Mumma and your new uncle is not your new uncle he is your Papa my dear!" Pandey Bhabhi hugged me and said, "Today for you only my child is safe or I don't know what would have happened to him." Suddenly I remembered of the bomb planted and said, "Let's go to a safer place as this place is not safe now." We all ran away from that place and after some time Junaid's Den blasted which we viewed from a safer distance. We got up into the car and left for our home. We dropped Manish Bhaiya, Pandey Bhabhi, Teddy (Titikshu), Prof. Prem, Kuldeep, Yuzi, Mayank and other 2 girls to their homes. Ali Bhaiya told that he won't return back to his home so he came with us. After sometime we finally reached to our locality. At first we took Soniya to her home. Her parents were astonished to get her back as they lost their hope to get back their one and only Soniya. After that we all went to our respective homes. Papaji hugged both of us. Ramlal Chachu was sitting emotionless. Dev and I went towards him and jerked him. We said, "Chachu see! We are back!"  Suddenly chachu started crying his heart out. He hugged us but suddenly pulled back and held both of us by our ears and said, "I know you people were busy? But why didn't you call us? We were so tensed for you people."  Papaji switched on the television and IPS Rahul's interview was going on with headlines the ultimate terrorist gang and drug racket got destroyed in today's bomb blast near Bhiwandi. We tried to distract Papaji from hearing the news but we couldn't. IPS Rahul thanked all of us taking our actual names. Papaji glanced at us and Ramlal Chachu glares at us. I know how to distract Chachu so I said, "Chachu I'm hungry! And also tired so please we will continue your lecture session tomorrow as today we want to celebrate." Papaji said, "Okay! I think the cause needs to be celebrated!" The news also announced they're gonna give us bravery awards. Papaji became proud and said, "Aaj mera seena 44 se 56 ho gaya! I'm proud of you my kids." (Today my chest size changed from 44 to 56.) Saba will also get released after 5 years as she handed over to the police herself and also killed the head of the terrorist gang. She sacrificed her everything for her motherland. She is a true Indian and I salute her for that. So we all are getting awards Balwinder, Ushnish, Devyank, Yug, Kuldeep, Mayank, Yuzi, Ali Bhaiya, Prof. Prem and I. We don't need any bravery awards we just want to make our India a safer place to live. 

_______________________________________________

Third Person's Pov

Evening 

Club House

Ushnish was spending time with Soniya after a long time. Suli was spending time with Devyank. Sudi was spending time with Yug while Balwinder and Deep were again left alone. At first the consequences were different for Deepal but now the things have already turned quite awkward between them as Balwinder confessed his love for Deepal and Deepal also confessed her love for Balwinder indirectly. 

Deepal's Pov

Ballu don't worry, I will stay here only till the award function then we will go to Amritsar forever Ballu. I will never return back to your life. I will go far away from your life far away.

Balwinder's Pov

Deep don't worry, I will stay here only till the award function then I will go far away from you. You will never see my face Deep I promise. But wherever I stay I will always pray for your well being. 

Third Person's Pov

Deepal and Balwinder were thinking same thing while looking into each other's eyes. They were lost into each other. After a moment they got from the place and got closer to each other. They hugged each other passionately and cried their heart out. They both knew their reasons for crying. But Balwinder was confused for the reason for Deepal's crying while Deepal was confused for the reason of Balwinder's crying. They pulled back from the hug, Balwinder cupped Deepal's face and kissed her all over her face. He took her lips towards her lips to kiss her but he soon came out from his trance and they again hugged each other and started crying. They didn't need to talk about their love for each other, all their emotions showed it clearly how madly they're in love with each other.

Devyank's Pov

Today Suli and I talked only about Ballu and Deep, so did Ush and Soniya and also Yug and Sudi. All of them made me understand how much they love each other. Love can win all kind of odd situations as may be love is blind but love is also strong who can fight all the odds. We all will convince Ballu's mother. After all my sister loves Ballu and also Ballu loves her madly. We all were admiring how these unknown lovers were silently showing their love for each other. Suddenly Ballu's mother came towards the Club House. We all got scared. Actually scared was an understatement for that. She went towards Deep and Ballu. Deep suddenly pushed Ballu and Ballu pulled back from Deep suddenly. Janki Aunty hold Deep's hand and said, "I'm sorry, my child! Dev puttar aithhe aai zara!" (Dev son please come here!)  I was shocked to hear that but I soon went there and she hold my hand too, Deep was shocked too. Janki Aunty said, "I always considered you to be unlucky but one thing I must say the children who love their motherland so much can never be unlucky, the children who saved their motherland from the evils like those without thinking about their own lives can never be unlucky. Snigdha Ji and Nandini Ji told me everything how Deep puttar solved the codes and all of them diffused the bombs in the respective places." We all got shocked to hear her last words and I said, "But but Aunty how did.." She cut me off and said, "When we didn't hear anything from you since past 4 months then Dakshraj Bhai one day narrated everything to Snigdha Ji and Nandini Ji and they told me." She hugged both of us and said, "I'm more than proud to get a daughter in law, cut the in law like Deep puttar and a son like Dev puttar." Ballu, Deep and I bowed down and took her blessings. 

_____________________________________________

Hey people here goes the last chapter. The journey came to an end but an epilogue is still left. Just think what can be the Epilogue. Thanks for ushering all your love in this book. Please turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys.