~Chapter- 17~

After 4 months

Ibrahim's Pov

It's been around four months. Angela has lost her charm, her bubbly nature. Nowadays she keeps quiet as her boyfriend Jazz has undergone a huge personality change. He flirts with my right hand Edwin's sister Sandy. Jazz is torturing Angela mentally, he thinks Angela is dating me where I'm only supporting her. Why will I date Angela when I know she loves Jazz? The poor girl helps me with everything despite of her condition. How can Jazz ignore her so much? Doesn't Jazz believe her? Undoubtedly Jazz is genius he helps us so much but he is doing wrong with Angela.

Junaid's Pov

Ibrahim, my boy you are not in the correct way. This line is not for love, you have to be stronger my boy. And about Angela, her behavior is not at all good she glues up with you always despite of carrying Jazz's child in her womb. She sticks to Sam and also that Harry. I don't think this girl has a good character. Jazz has got a reason to hate Angela as she sticks to all other boys. Vir is undoubtedly a nice man, and Saba has also mixed up with him nicely. Vir and Saba had become good friends. I hope both of them agree for marriage. 

Ibrahim's home

Third Person's Pov

A cheerful girl wakes up from her sleep. She switches on her phone to see her wallpaper, a picture of Vir. She kisses his picture on her phone screen and said, "Good Morning Vir!" She gets up and goes to the washroom to freshen up, she does her morning routine and gets ready to to go to her Mamu's home to meet Vir, her brother, her Mamu, Angela, Sam and Harry. She opens up her picture with Sam, Vir, Harry, Jazz and Angela. She said, "Jazz Bhai I hate you because you are making my Angela Di cry." She informed her Mamu by calling her about her arrival as her Mamu has asked her to do that every time so that he can leave all his work to take care of his one and only niece.

Junaid's Den

Yug's Pov

Everything is going as per plan, rather something special added that is Dev aka Vir has befriended Ibrahim's sister Saba. Ballu aka Jazz is doing excellent and our acting teacher our Ush aka Sam, he is an expert at lying and in acting he is doing wonders. The total credit goes to Ush aka Sam who helped us to gain the trust of Junaid. We used to put Junaid on trouble and also rescue him from that trouble, therefore gaining his trust, he didn't even know who was putting him in trouble repeatedly. But we have noticed everything in Ballu's eyes. He loves Deep a way too much, but I don't know why Dev doesn't understand that, maybe because of Ballu's mother that Dev refuses to accept Ballu's feelings for Deep. It's the toughest job to understand what Deep thinks about Ballu as she can hide her true emotions very well. Ush an I always try to make Dev understand about Ballu's feelings for Deep whenever we get a free time. It's been 4 months I know everyone is tensed about us as we are not even receiving any sort of phone calls. Kripa karine mane maf kro ma. Mane tamare koi phone call sa malati nathi. [Ma please forgive me, I can't receive any of your phone calls.] And Sudi I love you. 

Thane, Maharashtra

Sharma House

Sudarshana's Pov

"No Di no answer! I'm trying all of their numbers since last 4 months.", I stated with teary eyes. I hope my Yug and others are fine there. Suli Di said, "Sudi please don't cry all of them will return soon, I hope Soniya also returns soon." Yug please for God's sake at least call me once Yug, I want to hear your voice Yug. Nandini Aunty, Hrishikesh Uncle, Janki Aunty, Baldev Uncle, Snigdha Aunty, Randeep Uncle and Dakshraj Uncle all are tensed here. Don't you guys have any mercy on your parents also. Deep and Dev if you were here then you people could have seen Ramlal Chachu's condition, he has become a living dead. Guys please return. I said, "One Phone call please!" 

#Flashback

(Yug was sitting upset as Sudarshana rejected his proposal. It was so embarrassing for a 16 year old boy to get rejected in front of his childhood best friends. But the boy manages to play pranks too in such a situation. In other words too jolly to handle. Sudarshana was walking down the street in order to find her sister Sulochana, her phone got battery dead so she couldn't call her. Suddenly Sudarshana found Yug sitting over there. Yug glanced at Sudarshana, and suddenly his upset face turned into a smirk.)

Sudarshana: Yug may I make a phone call from your phone please?

Yug: Oh No No No!

Sudarshana: One phone call please!

Yug: No no no! No money no phone call!

Sudarshana: You stupid, idiot, moron, rascal, go and die Thank You 

(After saying this Sudarshana left from the place and and Yug grinned evilly and said, "Revenge taken!!!")

#Flashback Ends

(Back to Sudarshana's Pov)

A tear rolled down my cheek suddenly I remembered once Yug said, "Tears don't suit in these beautiful eyes, please don't cry, from today forget everything that happened in past! The fact is I loved you, I love you and I will always love you Sudi!" He told it to me 4 years back in our Goa trip. Yug I know I kept you waiting for very long but that doesn't mean you will also keep your Sudi waiting. I miss you Yug, I miss your pranks, I miss your everything. Ballu, Ush, Deep, Dev and Yug please come back all of us are missing you. Suli Di said, "Eveything will be fine! They will come back very soon! Don't worry Sudi!" She hugged me and I hugged her back. She was herself feeling so weak but she still managed to support me. She is the best sister one can have.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people here goes another chapter. Please turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys. Please don't be a silent reader it breaks my heart...

Hint: FINAL ACTION! Very Soon!!!