~Chapter-7~

After four years!

Club House

Deepal's Pov

It's been four years and still officer Pandey may be couldn't track the actual guilty people. I believe he must be fighting to find anything and everything but the dealers are too much. Papaji loved Teddy more than us, not that we mind. He is the apple of our eye. Ramlal Chachu takes a good care of him just like he took care of us when Dev and I were kids. And now both our Dev and Yug are in a serious relationship with Suli and Sudi respectively. I was going through the newspaper when I found a news relating to officer Pandey. I read it and screamed, "Officer Officer Pandey is missing!" Yug who was busy on his phone looked up and said, "What?" Dev said, "What the fish!" We all were worried when Soniya came running towards the Club House! "Raju! Ra Raju! Officer! Officer Pan Pandey!", she was screaming. I offered her a glass of water she gulped down full water in a single breath and said, "Raju met with an accident! He is no more!" I said, "What?" Ush said, "Oh no! Soni how did you know?" Soniya said, "I was returning from my Nani's House following the short cut when I saw Raju was lying dead, it seemed like he was hit by a car. I saw Officer Pandey with a foreigner guy. And that foreigner shoot Officer Pandey in his leg and shoved him to his car." I said, "What? Soniya at least you obey us that is please always keep this with you." handing her a GPS chip. I injected the chip in her body. Ush said, "Deep? Why are you doing all these?" I said, "I told you people something terrible is gonna happen so. And we will stay together as far as possible!" Suddenly Teddy came and said, "What happened Deep Didi?" Yug said, "Nothing dear!" I said, "Ballu! One of your cousins lives in U.S.A. right?" Ballu said, "Yes!" I said, "It's high time we send Teddy to U.S.A. He isn't safe here!" Ballu said, "Okay Rohit will be coming this week only so I will ask him to take Teddy with him." We all nodded. I said, "Teddy! You go Papaji must be searching for you." He nodded and went towards home as Teddy and Papaji share a great relationship. Ballu said, "What happened Deep?" I said, "These people reached towards officer and very soon they will reach us. I feel their first target is Soniya as she was the one who witnessed officer Pandey's kidnap." Ush got worried after hearing this and said, "What are you saying?" I injected chip in all my friends' body. I said, "Dev, Yug! We have to inject these chips to Suli and Sudi's body too. And we will be connected to each of them even if someone is away." Ballu said, "Genius idea! Deep!"  Yug said, "Deep! Take it easy! It won't be so terrible man!" I said, "Shut up Yug! These people are dangerous!" while all of them nodded. Ush hugged Soniya and she hugged him back.

Third Person's Pov

Five of them left for Sulochana and Sudarshana's place as Deepal wanted to inject the GPS chip in their body as well. Sudarshana opened the door and welcomed us. Deepal injected the GPS chip in her body and said, "Sudi I read today's newspaper and felt like doing this." Sudarshana said, "Well yes okay but from where did you get this?" Deepal said, "I made them by taking help from Professor Prem." Deepal said, "Sudi Where is Suli?" Sudarshana said, "She has gone to the market to buy some veggies!" After hearing this Deepal ran out of the Sharma house while rest of them followed her. Deepal was searching for Sulochana. Devyank reached upto Deepal and said, "Deep bro what are you up to?" Deepal said, "Suli!! Oh we got you! Thank God!" Deepal hugged Sulochana. Sulochana said, "Deep what happened sister? Why are you tensed so much?" Yug said, "I'm tensed, shocked and astonished more than anyone one on this earth now!" Sulochana said "What is it Yug?" "You called Deep sister?", asked Yug earning a glare from all of them. Deepal took out the chip and injected the chip in Sulochana's body. Sulochana was staring at Deepal questioningly when Deepal blabbered about her negative vibes to them. They all nodded and comforted Deepal to some extent. 

Hey people so here goes another chapter. Sorry for the short chapter. Wait for the upcoming twists. I love all of you readers. Turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys Love you...