~Chapter-1~

Devyank's Pov

My Suli was looking so cute. I just can't describe how much I like her. Yug and I went towards Suli and Sudi. Yug said, "Hey Suli! Hi Sudi!" They said, "Hello Yug! Hello Devyank!" I'm okay with everyone but when it comes to Suli I just lose my speech. I shyly said, "Suli! Hello! Oh hi Sudi!" I'm stupid idiot fool. Sudi knew that I like Suli and she's kinda helping me. Suli is also shy just like me aah I'm not shy with other girls but yeah I'm really shy around her. Most of the girls literally clinge on me Dev Dev Dev! I hate those type of clinging girls. Suli is a way different from others. Coming to Yug this man likes Sudi. And I have a feeling that may be Sudi also likes him as whenever Yug flirts with other girls her face turns red, reason? Ahh Unknown! 

Yug's Pov

Oh we had an eye lock. Her hazel eyes can drive anyone crazy. But she doesn't understand my feelings too bad so I flirt with random girls so that she feels jealous. Waah what a timing Tanya. She is the girl who flirts with every member of our band excluding Deepal of course. And we all hate this Tanya. But now I need Tanya as Sudi is in front of me. I said, "Hey Tannu! Come here na Babe!" She came running towards me and said, "Why is my darling calling me?" Tanya hold my shoulder and forcibly put my hand around her waist. Arrgh! such a chipkoo girl! But this chipkiness is sort of helping me as Sudi's face suddenly changed from a happy one to disgusted one. Aha Sudi you can't keep it a secret from me I know you like me love me a lot. But when I proposed you, you turned the Yug Pandya down. The Yug Pandya for whom girls are crazy. Sudi with disgust on her face said, "Di! Are you done with your and Dev's blushing session? If yes then let's leave and if no then I'm leaving."  Bingo!! Sanero Sanero lal lal sanero ... humberjo lal Sanero! Arre Waah te Tanya ne irsya kare chhe! (Bingo gujrati song Yeah!! She is jealous of Tanya.) I want to do Bhangra! And these Suli and Dev their blushing session is on! I said, "Buss kr Bhai! Ab chal!"  [Come bro! Enough!] Tanya said, "Okay I will also take a leave." I said, "Jene tamane atkavyo? kripa karine jao!" [Who told you to stay please leave!] She said, "What?" I said, "Ya sure go! But I will miss you baby!" She smiled at me and left. Devyank and Suli Sudi all went blank as they didn't understand what I said. Its always good if you have a language which no one understands. Sudi gave me a disgusted look and then Suli and Sudi left for their dance classes. "Bhai sach sach bol tu Tanya ko kya bola tha?"[Bro tell me the truth, What did you say Tanya?] I said, "Meine bola tha ki terko roka kisne ja bhag yaha se!" [I told her that who told you to stay? Please leave!] We laughed wholeheartedly. Dev said, "Why do you flirt with random girls when you like Sudi so much?" I said, "To make her feel that what is The actual Yug Pandya and how girls are crazy for him and I make her feel whom actually she turned down."  "Bhai it's love! not a war! And love needs patience not strategy!", cried Devyank with a concerned face. 

___________________________________________

Ballu's Pov

(slangs are used here! So please if you don't like then tell me I will omit the slangs then!)

Deepal! Deepal Kohli, the girl with a sweet voice but a manly attitude yeah she is the girl of my dreams. We were getting bored these love birds are always busy with their girlfriends and here  my one doesn't understand my feelings. Though among us only Ushnish is fully committed with Soniya. Devyank and Yug are after Suli and Sudi respectively and I'm after Deepal. I said, "Deepal yaar kya yar! Ye log ab tak nhi aye woh Ush apni Soniya ke sath muh mar rha hai Yug aur Devyank kutto ki tarah Sudi aur Suli ke pichhe bhag rhe hai!" [What man Deepal! They still didn't come! Ush is busy in love talks with his Soniya and Yug and Dev are following Sudi and Suli like dogs] Deepal said, "Sach mei yaar!" [ Very True Yaar] Suddenly Dev and Yug entered the club house and Yug said, "Hu Bhangra karava mangu chhu." [I want to do Bhangra!] I said, "Arre o chu chu mat kar Chutiye!" [Hey don't say chu chu you Fool!] Yug narrowed his eyes and said, "Gaando chhokro! I want to do Bhangra!" (Gaando meaning Mad! Chhokro meaning boy) I said, "What did you call me? Gandu? Gandu hoga tu bharwe!"[You are an asshole you Rascal] Yug said, "Ballu veere!(veere means brother Achha okay leave it! I want to do Bhangra! Where is Ush?"  Ush said, "Ei toh!(here) I'm here!" Deepal said, "Ush! You my God you were talking to her past half an hour!" Ush said, "You won't understand Deep! It's deep!" Yug said, "Arre okay! Ballu veer Daler Mehndi please."  played a Daler Mehndi song but I still didn't know why Yug wanted to do Bhangra but it's okay with Deepal, Devyank and me as Punjabis are always ready for Bhangra and Lassi. Ush said, "But Bhangra? Why? Yug?" Yug said, "Let's do Bhangra then I will tell you the reason."  Deep, Dev and I already started with our steps before the song could start and then Yug and Ush joined us when the song started. We all did Bhangra. Then Yug narrated us about Sudi who was jealous when she saw Tanya in his arms. Yeah being jealous is a good sign. Then will I do the same thing here with Deep? But she will get alone if I also start flirting with other girls. But if we date then Mom will never accept Deep as she hates her rather she considers Deep and Dev to be unlucky. Their mother died while giving birth to them that was not their fault. But it's a relief that Snigdha Aunty and Nandini Aunty love Deep and Dev just like their own child. 

______________________________________

Pandey House

Titas's Pov

I'm waiting for Manish to come. I'm really hungry now. But I won't eat before him. Yeah I know my hubby darling is Mr. IPS officer. I was watching television some daily soaps though I'm not interested in watching all those but still I'm just watching them for time pass. Suddenly I heard the bell and rushed towards the door. I opened the door and Manish was standing there with an upset face. But his face soon lit up when he saw me. He came inside closed the door behind him and I said, "Go get fresh! The dinner is ready!" He said, "But I want to have you as my dinner!"  I hit him on his chest, he grabbed me by waist and pinned me against the wall and gave me a trail of kisses on my neck giving me shivers down the spine. I pushed him a little and said, "Go! I'm hungry!" Manish nodded and went to get fresh. After 10 minutes he came to the hall we had our dinner then we went to the bedroom. We cuddled with each other and then we drifted off to sleep.

Chapter dedicated to Sudi (SamadritaVK) and Titas (Veer_18)! The story will soon take twists. So enjoy the happy chapters now. Turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting!