~Chapter- 19~

Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

Ibrahim's Pov

Angela was crying bitterly where Vir, Harry, Sam and I were consoling her. Suddenly Angela pushed me and a bullet hurt Angela's womb. She saved me fro getting hurt by Jazz's fire. She cried in pain holding her stomach and blood flew from her wound and she lost her balance and I hold her. The full atmosphere echoed in her cries where Jazz ran away with the gun in his hand. Angela cried loudly in her pain squeezing my arm. Vir hold her tight and started crying. Sam consoled him. "How the hell could he do something like that? Such a cruel man. I'm ashamed to have a brother like him. You know what Vir your parents were correct Jazz really doesn't deserve Angela.", Harry screamed at the top of his lungs. Angela lost her consciousness. Sam said, "Harry call Dr. Reddy now!"  Vir said, "I don't want her to stay here! Ibrahim please! Please buddy as she will feel like killing herself if she stays here." I nodded my head in acceptance and said, "Okay she can stay here with my sister in my home. We took her to my home.

Ibrahim's home

Ibrahim's Pov

Vir called up Dr. Reddy. I don't what will I answer Saba? I called up Saba.

Saba: Hello Bhaijaan!

Me: Sis! Today some business clients are coming in our home so please can you stay at your friend's place tonight?

Saba: Sure Bhaijaan why not! I miss you!

Me: I miss you too my dear! Will meet tomorrow.

Saba: Okay Bhaijaan bye!

Me: Bye Sis!

I hung up the call. Sam said, "I will come here taking Dr. Reddy as he may reach there." I nodded my head agreeing to him. Sam went there to receive Dr. Reddy.

Deepal's Pov

Again the role of this unconsciousness is given to me. That means today Saba is not coming okay, no problem. She mush stay out of it. But she is coming back tomorrow. We will conduct our mission day after tomorrow. I hope Ballu has reached the rail station safely. 

Near Junaid's Den

Ushnish's Pov

My cell buzzed. I got Ballu's message in the group they've reached there safely and now Rahul must be coming with his trusted doctor with all the required elements. We are at the last point of our mission, it's just the time for final action. I hope everything goes well.  

Bhiwandi Road Railway Station

Balwinder's Pov

Rahul blasted the car taking it towards the sea and then we walked towards the station. Rahul said, "Now Balwinder! You join with Mr. Malhotra, Kuldeep, Yuzvendra, Mayank and Ali now it's my time for action. I will go there with one of my trusted doctors so that he can take the required things there." I said, "Rahul I hope everything is fine there!" Rahul said, "Come on man you fired a false gun which is used in Bollywood." I said, "I'm talking about that I'm just thinking as those people are too dangerous." Rahul said, "I'm going there, don't worry we will manage!" I went to the rail station and boarded the train to Bandra. 

Near Junaid's Den

Ushnish's Pov

I saw an ambulance coming. It must be Rahul. So day after tomorrow, Ibrahim your full den will be destroyed not before we rescue our Soniya, Pandey Bhabi and Titikshu. I saw Rahul getting down from the ambulance with some other man. Rahul came to me and said, "Don't worry Sam, he is a trusted guy." I nodded my head and said, "Dr. Reddy here I will take you!" Rahul and the other man nodded and followed me.

Ibrahim's Home

Ibrahim's Pov

Sam arrived with Dr. Reddy and another doctor maybe. Dr. Reddy said, "Vir, Harry, Sam and Mr. Sheikh please you people leave the room. We all nodded our head and we all left the room leaving Dr. Reddy and that man with Angela. They locked the door from inside.

Deepal's Pov

Rahul whispered near my ear, "Deepal get up they're gone!" I opened my eyes. "Take out the blood packet quick.", Rahul whispered. I nodded, Rahul and the man turned around, I took out the blood packet. "Here!", I whispered. Rahul said, "Dr. Mohanty pass me the scalpel please!" Rahul and the man turned towards me and I showed my thumb to Rahul and winked at him. The man handed me operation clothes "Go and change!", he whispered. I went to the washroom and removed the baby bump and put on my old clothes and wore the operation clothes above it. I washed the baby bump nicely and also cleaned the blood stains on the washroom floor. I came back. I handed over the baby bump to Rahul. Rahul took it and handed over to the man. The man put the baby bump in a white cloth, wrapped it nicely  so that he could say it as the fetus (foetus) and wiped the blood stains all over the room. Rahul checked the washroom once again. He didn't find any blood stains there. I again acted of unconsciousness closing my eyes.

Third Person's Pov

Rahul and the other doctor came with fetus in their hand and other man carried a fired bullet. Ibrahim said, "How is she Dr. Reddy?" Rahul aka Dr. Reddy said, "She is out of danger but we couldn't save the baby. She will regain her senses very soon and then you people can meet her." Ibrahim nodded his head. Rahul left the the house along with the other Doctor. 

Ibrahim's Pov

I will find out that Jazz by hook or by crook. Jazz you are gone. You killed your own baby Jazz. Jazz once I find youI will kill you for sure. You hurt my Angela, you killed her baby and if I findyou I'm gonna kill you. I glanced at Angela who was lying senseless on the bed.We will have to console her. I will have to call Saba tomorrow itself, she isthe one who can now console her. So day after tomorrow Dr. Reddy will come back for cutting her stitch. Angela you don't worry you will get a justice for sure. I will give you justice.

_______________________________________________________

Hey people here goes another chapter. Please turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys. Don't be a silent reader as if people don't comment it breaks my heart!

HINT: FINAL ACTION, FINAL SEQUENCE AND THE VITAL MOST PART...