~Chapter-3~

Pandey House

Titas's Pov

It's already 11.30 P.M. My Chulbul Pandey still didn't come. After he comes today I'm gonna surprise him with the news I got today. I'm so so so happy today. It's such a lucky day. I'm pregnant. I was watching our marriage video. It's been 3 years but still by watching that video I was reliving my marriage days. We used to live in Kolkata those days. How Manish used to come in front of my college everyday. Then after my masters we got married. I'm missing Kolkata. I'm missing Mummy ji, Papa ji and Didi (Manish's elder sister.) Well I'm missing my family too. I wanted to call Ma and Baba to give this news but at first I want to give this news to my Chulbul Pandey. I was hungry, the doctor asked me to eat healthy food but how can I eat before Manish? Aha! Idea! I will have a chocolate, yeah! I took out a chocolate from the freeze and started eating it. I love Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk. Suddenly I heard a bell. It must be Manish I rushed towards the door and opened it. I found Manish exhausted as usual, but he suddenly started laughing. I said, "What happened? Pandey ji?" Manish got inside and locked the door behind him and said, "Wait! Titi Smile!" He took out his phone and clicked a picture. 

(Imagine this to be Titi's face)

He then showed me the picture and I said, "Oh!! I didn't wash my mouth after having the chocolate." Manish said, "No need darling! Thank you!" He kept the tiffin box on the table, shoved the phone to his pocket and pinned me against the wall. He inched closer to me. His soft lips touched my mines.. His tongue slips inside my mouth gently but demanding dominance.My fingers grips his hair, pulling him closer. My nerves tightens and my heart beats like hammering zeal.. I have never wanted anyone like this before..Never Ever! He grabbed my waist. I also reciprocated his kiss! We pulled back after a minute and then breathed heavily. "Yummy!" Manish commented and I blushed profusely! Suddenly I realized that I want to say him about my pregnancy. How do I say him? He said, "Titi? What are you thinking?" I got startled and said, "Umm No Nothing!" Manish said, "Titi is something bothering you?" I said, "No Manish! You get fresh I'm serving the dinner!" Manish said, "Okay!" He went upstairs. While arranging the table for dinner I was thinking how do I say him? Manish came down and said, "Titi! Where are you lost?" I said, "Manish! You're umm you're becoming umm Papa!" Manish didn't respond till 1 minute. He literally stood like a statue with his mouth open. Then he said, "Titi! You you are! Really Titi!" He lifted me up in bridal style and started running and saying, "I love you Titas! I love you Titi! I love you Titu! You gave me the happiest moment of my life. He let me down carefully and said, "You will have to take care of my child from now on. Oh I'm so excited for my junior to come out!"  We had our dinner while chatting about our love days. Then we went to the bedroom and drifted off to sleep.

============================================================

Manish's Pov

The next day I drove towards Raju's home, picked him up. Raju took me to that dealer. I recorded each and every move in order to collect all the required proofs. I recorded all the required proofs and then I caught hold of the dealer. He tried to flee away but there were many policemen in civil dress in this locality. We took him to the police station and dropped Raju to his home. 

Police Station, Thane

Manish's Pov

 I pushed him into the prison. It's just impossible that he didn't know about what the cigarette's actual content was. He didn't open his mouth. We gave him third degree but still he didn't utter a single word. Then after few moments when I placed my stick around his neck he said, "Saab! Saab! I was bound to sell those cigarettes as the wholesale dealer captured my daughter and gave me those to sell. I am his puppet Saab! He will kill my daughter Saab! Please please save my daughter, please!" I know it's a huge racket. I said, "Have seen the wholesaler's face?" He said, "No Saab he always hides himself in a dark corner of the room so I can't recognize him." I said, "As expected from these kind of people!" On my way back home one of those youngsters Ms. Kohli called me to know about the progress. Her full group was taking interest in this case as they were the first one to find a clue for us. India needs youngsters like them. I picked up the call. [Manish: M & Ms. Kohli: K]

 K: Hello Am I speaking to Officer Pandey?

M: Yeah! Hello Ms.Kohli

K: Officer did you get any further clue regarding that?

M: Yeah but very little which doesn't help me!

K: Do you mind sharing?

M: Not at all! We caught hold of the dealer who sold the cigarettes to Raju but his daughter is captured by the wholesaler forcing him to do such a wrong deed. His daughter is in danger. 

K: Oh no! Sir please always keep your GPS on! I don't know why I'm getting some sorts of negative vibes! Sir maybe you're in danger! 

She hung up the call. She is indeed a genius girl but is really something gonna happen? Why I'm thinking that these youngsters are behind all these? I don't know why but my senses are telling me all these. But then why would they inform me? Don't they have any fear of getting caught?

============================================================

After few months

Pandey House

Ma has come over for Titas's care. Now I really curse myself for being busy in such vital period of our life but my duty for my country comes first of course. Titi is so understanding. She is the best wife a man can get. I don't give her time then also she loves me selflessly. Ma packed my tiffin while Titas was watching cartoons. After her pregnancy she has started watching cartoons a lot. I'm sure our champ will be a cartoon lover for sure. Thinking all these a smile appeared on my face. This past few months were too hectic after that day I never received a single call from those youngsters as I feel they're actual culprits but I can't catch them without any proof. 

Are the youngsters really the culprit? Why is Manish thinking like this? Well we will come to know in the upcoming chapters. If you like this story then turn the white/grey star orange please keep commenting guys!   

B.U.D.D.Y.| A Fanfic cum Action/Thriller [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara