~Chapter- 15~

Bhiwandi, Maharashtra

Junaid's Den

Ibrahim's Pov

I looked towards Angela and Jazz coming down. They're so happy with each other. A sad smile crept on my face. Angela said, "Ibrahim we wanna start from today. Vir, Harry, Sam where are you people?" Vir came towards us and said, "Angela Sam is in the washroom and Harry is still sleeping." Jazz said, "This man can never get up on time." with an irritation on his face. Angela giggled. She is a true princess, she looks just like a princess whatever she does, her voice is like a soft bell. Her eyes are a replica of her pure soul. Jazz along with Vir went towards Harry's room. Suddenly after looking at Jazz I came back out of my trance. I looked away from Angela. I've to keep myself away from her. I feel like now I've to do my duties Saba, my sister is growing up. This year she will get graduated. I've to find a suitable groom for her. Among all of these people I like Vir the most. I believe he is only the one who can keep her happy. Like us Vir will also hide his true work from her. Vir is the perfect choice for Saba. I will talk to Vir about Saba later.

Deepal's Pov

Everything is happening as per plan. Ballu went to wake up Yug. Dev also went with him, Ush is in the washroom. Now it's only Ibrahim and me in the room. I caught my head and acted as if my head is spinning and I pretended to lose my consciousness. Ibrahim rushed towards me and hold me by my waist preventing me from falling down. I could hear his voice clearly. "Angela! Open your eyes. What happened to you? Angela! Angela!", he screamed repeatedly. Ballu and the others came to the living room soon. All of them were acting to get scared. Yug said, "Wait! I will call our doctor here in India. He is trustworthy as we always keep his pocket full." Dev called up someone Rahul I know. I'm still pretending I'm unconscious. It's really the toughest thing to do. Manish Bhaiya why did you give me the toughest role of being unconscious. Yeah Ush can't act it as the news will be I'm pregnant so Ush can't play this role so I only had to do this role. I felt like someone picked me up, took me to a room and placed me on a bed. Rahul please come here quick. I can't stay like this because if I sleep, I may snore and Ibrahim will easily make out that I was acting. 

Balwinder's Pov

Wow Deep you rock. You are really acting well. Had your eyes been open you could have seen Ibrahim's worried face. Deep just don't fall asleep as you snore while sleeping, I heard your snoring yesterday night. I said, "Vir please check bro where is Dr. Reddy?" Dev, playing Vir nodded his head and took out his phone to call, the doorbell rung. I rushed to the door and opened it. It was Rahul who was playing Dr. Reddy. I said, "Dr. Reddy here!" I led him towards the room. Rahul checked her blood pressure with the help of machine. He put the stethoscope in his ears and checked her acting just like a doctor. Wow Rahul is also good in his skills. Rahul said, "Mr. Evans there is nothing to worry about rather you should be happy as you are going to become a father now." Now I had to do toughest acting of being happy like I'm really becoming a father. I jumped and hugged Rahul. I said, "Dr. Reddy is it true! My Angie is giving me so much happiness?" I hugged everyone in the room including Ibrahim.

Ibrahim's Pov

What Angela is carrying Jazz's baby before marriage? Though they're Canadians where it's not considered bad. I said, "I think now I mean it's India you know so umm Angela and Jazz should get married." Vir nodded his head and said, "Yeah even I want them to get married now." 

Devyank's Pov

Ballu instantly looked at me but soon removed his gaze from me as he realized that he is getting out of the character and looked down. I know Deep has heard me and she is seriously planning to kill me but something else is disturbing my mind more and more. If they get married in Christian way then how can I let Ballu kiss Deep? No I don't want Ballu to kiss my sister then what kind of marriage? I think nikaah will be better option but according to them we are Christians. What do I do now? As a brother if his sister gets pregnant before marriage then every brother will say yes he wants his sister to get married to that guy so I had to agree with Ibrahim. I was in total tension regarding this marriage.

Deepal's Pov

Has Dev gone mad? I really want to kill him right now but what can I do? I'm unconscious. This man seriously needs treatment how can Ballu and I get married? In whatever manner it takes place Hindu way, Muslim way, Sikh way or Christian way, marriage is a marriage. Now how the hell will I manage? Dev can't you think before saying anything. Oh Lord please give me the strength to think a way out of this marriage. I've to make up some or the other story. But once this mission gets over I will seriously get back to you Dev. What sort of brother I've got who instead of saving me from troubles creates troubles for me. But what story should I make? I think I will extend my time in this acting and think about some plan. No I think I will discuss some plan with Ballu in our room. I slowly opened my eyes. Ballu lifted me and said, "Angie! Angie! Angie! We are soon gonna be parents Angie. I love you Angie. You don't know Angie how much happiness you gave me today!" I smiled shyly looking down at him and said, "What are you doing Jazz everyone is here let me down!" All of them went away from the room as I knew if I told this everyone is here then all of them will go out except Ballu. Ballu let me down, went to the door and locked the door behind him. He came to me and said, "What now Deep?" with a confused tone. I said, "We will discuss it tonight but for now I want to confront Dev." Ballu calmed me down. 

___________________________________________________

Hey people here goes another chapter. Please turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys.

Hint: Love Triangle...

What will happen next just wait and watch...