~Chapter-2~

Salman Khan as Professor Prem Grover!

(Before this chapter I need to introduce him! He is in cameo appearance in this story and will be playing roles in vital times! Professor at KC Engineering College Chemical Engineering Department!)

KC College of Engineering, Thane

Third Person's Pov (After the results!)

The students are going gaga in happiness as their passed out seniors BUDDY band are doing a live concert in college for the freshers. The freshers are quite happy to have the BUDDY band as their seniors. Girls are going crazy for Yug and Devyank. After half an our the band arrived the college. They bowed down in front of teachers and took blessings from them. Suddenly they found a weird smell as they entered the college canteen. The band always used to carry masks in case of any sorts of smell as its not healthy for singers to smell harmful smells. The five of them wore masks and they found a boy was smoking. Yug took away the cigarette from him, he moved his mask for a second and examined the smell. It was the same smell they were getting from then. He put on his mask again and took the cigarette to the chemical engineering department Ballu, Ush and Deep followed Yug. While Dev sat next to the boy so that he can't run away. Four of them entered the lab and handed over the half burnt cigarette to the teacher Prof. Prem Grover and asked him to examine the contents. After 15 minutes Prof. Prem told that the cigarette contains drugs. They came back to canteen. Deep postponed their concert and said, "We can't perform today as we are disturbed as we found our junior is drug addicted. The students were upset but still they understood the matter. Five of them to the drug addicted boy to Kohli House. 

Kohli House

Deepal's Pov

Dev and Yug carried the boy who was sleeping and placed him on Papaji's bed."Guys let him sleep now! Till then we can discuss our plan!", I stated putting the blanket over the boy. All of them nodded and we headed towards our room. I said, "We must call the police and then he can describe the face cutting from whom he got the cigarette and all." Yug said, "Yeah It's awesome idea!" Ballu said, "I'm calling the police!" We nodded while Ballu called the police. Ramlal Chachu came to me said, "Chhoti Baby? Who is sleeping there in Bade saab's room?" I said, "Chachu! He is drug addicted and this is a case of drug racket."  Chachu got scared and said, "Kick him out whenever he gets up!" I said, "But chachu he is not well? How can we kick him out?" We all literally pleaded to chachu and then he agreed. Soon the new IPS Officer Mr. Pandey came and said, "Are you sure that it's case of drug dealership?" Ballu gave all the details what happened to the officer. Dev said, "So yes Sir! We are. Here are the reports by one of our professors who is a teacher of Chemical Engineering." Officer said, "May I have the cigarette sample?" Yug said, "Oh no! I threw the burnt one away!" I said, "If he smokes regularly those kinds of cigarettes regularly then he must have more in his store. I guess!" Officer said, "Brilliant!" We led officer to Papaji's room. Officer searched his bag and then his pocket. He found a box of cigarettes. The boy got up and said, "Where am I?" Officer said, "First of all you say what's your name?"  He said, "Raju Dhawan!" Officer said, "So Mr. Raju if you don't want to get arrested then you have to come to the police station with me! And say me who is the one from whom you got this cigarettes!" Raju nodded his head and went with the officer. Officer before leaving the house said, "Thank You Youngsters! I was in the duty to cease the drug dealership all over Thane but wasn't getting any clue to where to start from but now at least I found from where I should start from!" We all smiled at him and he left with Raju. 

______________________________________________

Manish's Pov

Police Station

"So Raju from whom did you buy this cigarettes?", I asked. Raju said, "Saab I don't know his name! But I like to smoke his cigarettes only! I don't know why but I don't like to smoke other cigarettes! These cigarettes are bit costly but still I like these!" I said, "Do you even know what these cigarettes contain?" Raju said, "No saab!" I said, "We are suspecting these contain drugs!" Raju was shocked. From this I can understand he doesn't know anything about all these! I sent the cigarettes to forensic lab. I said, "Raju can you describe his face? So that we can draw it find him out or from where do you generally buy this." Raju said, "I can take you to him!" I said, "Okay!" I will go there in Civil dress so that no one recognizes me and I have newly joined this service no one will recognize me if I go there in Civil dress. I got a call from the Forensic Lab and the examiner said, "Yeah Sir these cigarettes contain drugs."  So now I'm finally know from where I have to start. But first I need to drop Raju home as he is not well. I said, "Raju come I will drop you home." He nodded and we got into the car. I said, "Raju Tomorrow morning at 9 I will be coming to your home to pick you up okay then you will take me there!" He nodded. I dropped him home and then the driver drove towards my home. 

Hey people so here the story actually starts. What will the youngsters do? Is it a silence before some huge cyclone? Will Officer Manish be able to track the drug dealership kings? Please turn the white grey star orange and please keep commenting!