~Chapter-9~

10th October 2022

Balwinder's Pov

I was fully tensed. Why the hell is Deep moving all around the city? After half an hour we found Deep's location near our locality. I said, "Dev drive towards our locality! Deep is in our locality now. Take the short cut quick." Dev nodded and took the short cut while Ush said, "At least our Deep is safe." Dev said, "Till now we were quiet and now they've crossed all their limits now they will have to pay for it." Yug said, "Yes Dev! I'm with you!" Ush said, "Me too!" I said, "I'm in as well!"  We reached our locality and now Deep's location was Kohli House. I said, "Dev she is safe. Her location is Kohli House." We all rushed towards Kohli House.

Kohli House

Third Person's Pov

Four of them entered Kohli House with the help of spare keys that Devyank had with him. They found Ramlal there. Devyank said, "Ramlal Chachu, Did Deep come?" He said, "Deepal is in her room with a bearded man." They all rushed towards the room but the room was locked from inside. They knocked the room. Deepal said, "Who is it?" The four of them said, "We are here!" Deepal recognized their voice and opened the door and let them in while Teddy also rushed into the room. Four of them to their surprise found Officer Pandey there. Balwinder said, "Officer Pandey?" and Deepal closed Balwinder's mouth with her hand and said, "Shh!" Teddy jumped on Yug's lap and said, "Yug Bhaiya Yug Bhaiya Where have you been? Did you people find Soniya Bhabhi?" Yug said, "Soniya Bhabhi is angry on Ush so it will not be easy Teddy!" Officer Pandey admired the child. He thought his son also would be of same age wherever he is. Few tears escaped from his eyes. Deepal gave officer Pandey a glass of water. Officer Pandey handed Deepal a piece of paper and said, "I found this paper from that Ibrahim, and they're not only drug dealers they're also terrorists! I've heard some of their conversations." Yug tried to keep Teddy busy but still he heard that word and said, "Deep Didi? What is a terrorist?" Deepal said, "Teddy see it's 11 A.M. It's Doraemon time!" Teddy said, "Oh no! Doraemon okay Deep Didi we will talk later and ran out of the room." 

Manish's Pov

I was feeling a strong connection with the child. Maybe my Titikshu is also of his age only. I stayed there for so many days but still I couldn't find my Titi and Titikshu. Miss Kohli opened the chit and read out, "you are my heartbeat!" She placed the piece of paper on the table and said, "What is this? Is it some code?" I said, "May be! But I can't decode it!" Miss Kohli said, "It will take time. By the way officer wait!" She took a GPS chip and injected it to my body. Miss Kohli was closely looking on those words and was thinking very deeply. She read those words repeatedly. After half an hour she said, "Bingo! I think I got it!" 

Deepal's Pov

"Bingo I got it!", I jumped. All of them stared at me. I opened my laptop and opened MS Word and said, "See they have written ti like this!" They looked at the laptop while I typed, "yoU aRe My Heart Beat." I said that means they have highlighted few letters by using capital letters right?" Officer said, "Yes! that means U R M H B are in capitals!" I said, "Yes! Capitals! And what else do have Capitals?" Officer said, "States!" I said, "Let us assume U for UP that means Lucknow, R for Rajasthan that means Jaipur,  M for Maharashtra that means Mumbai, H for Haryana that means Chandigarh but their target must be Delhi NCR and B for Bihar that means Patna. And now we have to find out mostly visited places there and there they must have planted something." Officer said, "Yes they were speaking about some bomb blast on 26 December 2022" I said, "So we only have two months time!" Dev said, "So guys operation Anti Bomb Blast!" He forwarded his hand we all kept our hand on his hand showing our agreement on the decision. Yug said, "So guys now we have to make five bomb detectors!" Ballu said, "Yeah we can take help from Professor Prem." I said, "Yes and we need his help! And also learn how to diffuse a bomb efficiently. We will have to share every details with him now only he will help us as I know other teachers will back off."  Dev said, "Yes Professor Prem is different from all of them." Ballu said, "Okay so today evening we are going at Professor Prem's place wait I will inform him." I said, "Officer till then you can stay with our friends Kuldeep, Mayank and Yuzvendra as their cousins. No need to reveal your actual identity now. Only 9 of us will know this that is 5 of us, Professor Prem, Kuldeep, Mayank and Yuzvendra." Officer nodded his head in agreement. 

Manish's Pov

The servant of Kohli House summoned us for the lunch. Mr. Pandya, Mr. Bumrah and Mr. Chatterjee said in unison, "Oh shit! My mom must be worried about me!" They ran away from the house. I said, "Okay I will also take a leave then!" Miss Kohli said, "You are Kuldeep and Yuzi's cousins that means our friend and you are going no where before lunch." Dev said, "Absolutely right Deep!" I felt guilty that I misunderstood these people. The kid suddenly came jumping and said, "Ramlal Chachu I want to have prawn! You promised me yesterday you will make prawn. Did you make prawn today?" The servant said, "Yes how can I forget my Teddy's wish? Wait I will serve the food but first go and wash your hands." The kid went jumping towards the basin, stood up on the stool and washed his hands. We also washed our hands and sat for lunch. I love prawn but while having the food I remembered about Titi how she used to prepare prawn. The kid said, "New Uncle New Uncle will you please feed me? Please Please." Deepal said, "Teddy I will feed you." Teddy said, "But I want to eat with new Uncle." How can I turn down such a cute child so I said, "Why not? I will feed you." This boy makes me remember about my Titikshu. 

Hey people so here goes another chapter. Turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys!