~Chapter-10~

Same day Evening

Kuldeep's flat

Manish's Pov

I got ready with the clothes Kuldeep gave me. We are going to one of their professor's home. Kuldeep said, "Manish Bhaiya tell me everything okay? As I know Deep will never say me anything." Yuzi said, "Dev told me you guys are going for some mission we also want to go." I said, "I will ask her today okay now?" Yuzi and Kuldeep jumped on me and said, "You are the best bhaiya!" 

____________________________________________________

Club House

Deepal's Pov

We all assembled in the Club House as decided earlier. We got up into the car and drove towards Professor Prem's place. After 20 minutes we reached there. Professor Prem opened the door and said, "Get in kids!" I said, "Sir we want to make 5 bomb detectors will you please help us?" Professor said, "Sure! But I think you will make it better. I'd loved to help you people."  We discussed about our plan. I said, "Sir please don't go out on 26th December!" Professor Prem said, "What's the matter Deepal?" I said, "Sir look this!" I showed him my decoded code. Professor Prem said, "But my child you don't know the exact place?" I said, "The place should be any traffic signal, I guess! As the density of population is more in weekdays. And probably the time will be office time. It's Monday so it must happen in traffic signals. Though schools and colleges will have their winter vacations but still the offices will have normal working day. Manish Bhaiya, I mean Officer you can come with me in the Mumbai spot as I know Papaji will never leave me alone out of Maharashtra." I rolled my eyes and Officer said, "Deepal you can call me Bhaiya it feels better to hear Bhaiya than Officer. And Yes I will accompany you." Professor Prem said, "Yes Deepal you go to the Mumbai spot and others can go to other places." I nodded my head. Yug said, "Hey guys what will we say our parents? Deep and Dev's dad is cool but what about our parents and most important Suli and Sudi?" Dev said, "We can tell them it's trip for Engineers only. And we will go to airport together and then Deep will drive towards the Mumbai spot with Manish Bhaiya." Manish Bhaiya said, "Kuldeep and Yuzvendra also wanted to come." I said, "They can go with Ush." Ballu said, "Yes Ush needs some people around him." Ush just nodded his head. Ush is mentally disturbed but he has to recover as we have to fight against them. Professor Prem said, "I will go with Ushnish then and Yuzvendra, Mayank and Kuldeep can go with Devyank, Yug and Balwinder respectively. No one should go alone." I said, "Thank You Sir!" Professor Prem said, "From tomorrow we will make bomb detector okay? At my place okay?" We all said in unison, "Okay Sir!" We were about to leave when Professor said, "I made the dinner for you all and you people are leaving so early? Come have dinner and then go home okay? Inform your parents." We all had dinner with Professor and then we drove back to home. We dropped Manish Bhaiya at Kuldeep's flat on the way. 

________________________________________________________

Third Person's Pov

From the next day B.U.D.D.Y. along with Officer Pandey, Kuldeep,Mayank and Yuzvendra used to go to Professor's home to make bomb detectors. They also used to discuss their plan. Balwinder's cousin Rohit took Teddy with him to U.S.A in order to keep the child safe. Officer Pandey and Deepal decided to go to D.P.S. Mukherjee Chowk, Colaba, Mumbai (Maharashtra) which was 2 hours away from their home but still they decided to reach a day earlier. Balwinder and Kuldeep decided to go to ITO Crossing, New Delhi (Haryana). Ushnish and Professor Prem decided to go to Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan). Devyank and Yuzvendra decided to go to Faizabad Road, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh). Yug and Mayank decided to go to Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar). Deepal also injected GPS chips to Kuldeep, Mayank, Yuzvendra and Professor Prem. All of them decided to stay connected with each other through conference call at the time of action.

=============================================================

1st December, 2022

Club House

Third Person's Pov

The B.U.D.D.Y. along with Kuldeep, Yuzvendra, Mayank and Officer Manish were having their evening tea. Suddenly Balwinder's got a video call from Rohit. Balwinder received the call. Rohit said, "Hey Ballu! How are you? Where are the others?" Balwinder said, "I'm with everyone here Rohit Bhai." Rohit said, "Good as our Teddy is missing you people and wanted to see all of you." Deepal said, "Wait I will go and call Suli and Sudi." Deepal went out of the club house. Teddy said, "Hello Ballu Bhaiya, Yug Bhaiya, Ush Bhaiya, Dev Bhaiya and New Uncle."  Everyone greeted him Hello and Kuldeep said, "Teddy you don't know us but we know you I'm Kuldeep, he is my cousin Mayank and he is my second cousin Yuzvendra or Yuzi." Teddy said, "Hello Bhaiyas! But where is my Deep Didi, Suli Bhabhi and Sudi Bhabhi."  Deepal came running with Sulochana and Sudarshana and said, "Here!" Teddy said, "Yeah my Didi and Bhabhis are here! But my Soniya Bhabhi still did not come or what?" Deepal said, "She will come very soon Teddy! You tell me are you enjoying your U.S.A trip?" Teddy said, "Yes I'm loving it Deep didi Rohit Bhaiya and Ritika Bhabhi take me to different different places everyday." All of them chatted for an hour then Rohit hung up the call. Sulochana and Sudarshana were confused as they could sense that these people were hiding something so Sudarshana said, "Yug? Will you say what are you hiding from us these days?" Yug got scared and said, "Nothing Sudi? Actually we have to go for an educational trip on 25th December with our juniors and outsiders are not allowed and you know, I will miss you." Devyank told the same thing to Sulochana and she said, "When will you people come back?" Devyank said, "We will come back on 26th December evening." Sulochana and Sudarshana left for their home and Devyank said, "Now how will we take Manish Bhaiya with us?" Deepal said, "Simple! Kuldeep, Yuzi and Mayank will come here and we all will pick up Manish Bhaiya from Kuldeep's flat just like we will pick up Professor Prem in our way." Devyank said, "Yes! correct!" All of them went to their homes.

Hey people here goes another chapter! Turn the white/grey star orange and please keep commenting guys!