~Chapter- 20~

The Next Day

Bhiwandi, Maharahstra

Ibrahim's Home

Deepal's Pov

Ibrahim has gone to the den to order his men regarding the bomb blast planned after 2 months. Dev and Saba are here with me. Ush and Harry are with Ibrahim. Saba is watching television in her room. 

Group Chat!

Ali: Officer Manish, Teddy and Rohit Bhai reached safely here! 🙂

Kuldeep: We are ready for action any time. 🤘

Yug: Yes! Tomorrow is the final day of action. 👍

Ushnish: Yes! But still we didn't get any news about Pandey Bhabhi, Titikshu and my Soni

Mayank: Ush! Everything will be fine! 👍

Ali: Yes and we just need to kidnap Saba and half of the work is done. 👊

Yuzvendra: Now they will understand how it feels like when you get parted from your loved ones. 😠

Prof. Prem: Yes! Very True! Best of luck Kids! We are successful till now and other part is also gonna be a success don't worry. 👍

Balwinder: Thank You Sir! I'm now disguising myself as Sardarji for tomorrow... 🙏🙌

Devyank: Thank You Sir! We will show them our power. 🙏👊

Me: Thanks Sir!
If you won't be there we couldn't have done this so efficiently! 🙏🤘

 Prof. Prem: You people are fighting the social evils and I'm very lucky to be a part of your great cause! 😊

Dev came to my room and said, "So Ali is ready with his plan Deep and he will kidnap Saba!" Saba suddenly came to the room and said, "What??" She said, "You cheaters? You cheated my brother? How dare you? And who the hell are you people just tell me already I say! My brother is a nice guy and so you people are cheating him." Dev said, "Saba! Let us say at least!" Dev removed his make up mask. "DE DEV--!" I closed her mouth. "Yes he is Devyank Kohli!", I whispered removing my mask and added, "And I'm Deepal Kohli!" Saba was shocked to hear this. I said, "We can prove that your brother was behind 26 November 2022's failed bomb blast. He also runs a Drug racket." Saba was shocked to know all these. I connected my phone to Saba's laptop and showed all our videos that I made as a witness to all the crime. Saba hugged me and cried her heart out. Saba said, "Deepal Di I will do anything and everything to save my motherland India from such a terrorist!" I said, "Saba for today you have to act normal in front of  your Bhaiya. Tomorrow you will have to get kidnapped by this man." I showed her Ali's picture and further added, "We have to kidnap you because Pandey Bhabhi, Titikshu, a four year old child and our friend Soniya have been kidnapped by your brother. We will have to make sure that he leaves them and you are Ibrahim's one and only lifeline." Saba nodded her head and said, "Okay Deepal Di! Ask my kidnapper to stand near my college, and ask him not to kidnap me I will willfully go to him and will go with him to the place where he takes me." I nodded my head and informed Ali about our sudden plan change. He agreed with it. 

_________________________________________________

The Next Day

Deepal's Pov

As per plan Saba went to the college. We were all ready for action. Ali will be waiting for her outside the college. So half of the plan will be executed I hope everything goes fine. Suddenly I received a message from Ali, he got Saba and now they're all together and they're send in Ballu there soon to attack.

Balwinder's Pov

I reached to Junaid's Den. I planted the bomb in our planned place. I texted all Yug and Ush about my sudden progress. I entered the Den in my Sardarji attire with a gun in my hand. Everything is set now. Ush pointed the gun towards Ibrahim and Yug did the same. I said, "Keep down all of your weapons or Ibrahim is gonna die." All of them kept their weapons down. Ush and Yug dragged Ibrahim out of the den and brought him towards his own home. I said, "Ibrahim are you gonna say where is Officer Pandey's wife are you gonna say it or will we play our last game?" Ibrahim said, "Who are you? Harry and Sam you people are also in support of him?" We all shared a laugh, then came Dev with Saba pointing a gun towards her. Ibrahim got scared and said, "I will take you to them, the people whom I've kidnapped." Deep came and said, "So are you gonna tell us the way or you know what will happen may be Saba..." Ibrahim said, "Okay come with me. We all followed him we found a dark room in Junaid's den. We found around 4 girls all of them were tied with bombs. Deep rushed to the women she diffused the bomb over her at once. I rushed towards Soniya and diffused the bomb tied to her. One by one Deep and I diffused all the bombs while Dev stood pointing the gun towards Saba and Harry and Ush stood with guns pointed towards Ibrahim. Deep took all the woman safely outside and also we all safely came outside the den. Rohit was standing with Manish and Teddy where Ibrahim hurriedly go and snatched away Teddy from his hand and pointed a knife around his neck. Saba snatched away the gun from Dev's hand and said, "Bhaijaan today you crossed all your limits! What did you think I don't know about your illegal works? I know everything Bhaijaan I just know everything and being a true Indian citizen I will take this step." after saying this she fired the gun on Inrahim's forehead, she quickly dropped the gun and took Teddy from his hand and handed over Teddy to Deep. She went to Rahul and forwarded her hand towards him and said, "Arrest me Officer. I've killed my own brother." We all had tears in our eyes. Rahul set the handcuffs in her hand. We all saluted her, she smiled at us with tears in her eyes. Rahul took her to the police station with him. Deep said, "She is the one who handed me the baby that day." Manish Bhaiya said, "That means Teddy is only my Titikshu?" The woman nodded her head agreeing to the fact. Deep took Teddy to Pandey Bhabhi and said, "See Teddy she is your Mumma and your new uncle is not your new uncle he is your Papa my dear!" Pandey Bhabhi hugged Deep and said, "Today for you only my child is safe or I don't know what would have happened to him." Suddenly Deep said, "Let's go to a safer place as this place is not safe now." We all ran away from that place and after some time Junaid's Den blasted which we viewed from a safe distance. We got up into the car and left for our home. We dropped Manish Bhaiya, Pandey Bhabhi, Teddy (Titikshu), Prof. Prem, Kuldeep, Yuzi and Mayank to their homes. Ali Bhaiya told that he won't return back to his home so he came with us. After sometime we finally reached to our locality. At first we took Soniya to her home. Her parents were astonished to get her back as they lost their hope to get back their one and only Soniya. After that we all went to our respective homes.