01.

Casley's POV

" No you don't ! You guys never loved me ! You never do and never will ! I'm just another little piece of trash no one wants !" I screamed, tears streaming down my cheeks, as I ran up the stairs. My toes scratch against the rough wooden floor, staining the stairs with streaks of deep red blood.

"Chloe ! Come back here ! We're your parents, of course we love you ! Chloe !" Brittany screamed my name but I didn't turn around.

Lies. They're all lies. They never will love me. No one ever will.

" Becs, don't cry, I'll go talk to her." Zac says and climbs up the stairs.

" Anddddd...... CUT ! Good take ! Take five we'll do Anna and Zendaya's scene next." The director, Paul, tells us.

I climb down the stairs as Melody, my make-up artist comes to touch up my makeup. Zac ( Efron ) passes me a bottle of water. " Wow. I didn't know you could do a crying scene so well !" Zac compliments me. I blush and flip my hair, " Of course. I'm the Queen of Crying Scenes." I joke, giggling.

" Okay, this will be the last scene to take today. Zac, Brittany and Casley, you guys can go back first." Paul tells us.

I grab my bag, wave goodbye to the crew and walk towards the lobby of the studio. " Hey, superstar. How was your day ?" Carrie, my eldest, well, now my only sister, asks me.

" Awesome. Crushed my crying scene with 1 take. " I reply proudly, walking towards the doors. Once I step outside, the paparazzi starts flooding me with bright lights and flashes of the camera. I smile nicely and make my way to the crowd of fans near Carrie's car, waiting for my autograph.

I sign as many as possible and took a few pictures before climbing in the car. I switched on my phone and saw that there was a few messages from my mom and my godmother.

Carrie started the engine and switched on the radio.
My ears perked up when I heard what was on the radio. It was my new song, Angel !

Ooh, you pretty little girl, with a sweet smile everyday
Ooh, what do I have to deserve such an angel.
An angel... oh you're so pretty,
pretty incredible, incredibly kind
Oh sweetie... please stay my guardian angel.
Oh little one, sweetie, you'll always be mine, my sweet angel.
Darling girl, sweet angel... angel

Tears crawled to my eyes. This was the last verse of the song. Carrie turned around, " Don't cry Casley, Natalie's safe now. She's in a better- "
" Carrie look out !"

CRASH !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
I twisted my head around. Sticky liquid was all over my hands.
" CARRIE !" I reached forward, ignoring the pain that shot through my body. Her head was lying towards one side, blood gushing out of a open wound. I scrambled to my bag, took out my phone and dialed my mom's number. It rang.

I looked up, my phone slipped from my hands. My mom's phone was ringing, not from Carrie's car, but from the one that crashed into it.

" no, no, no. Mom ! Dad !" i screaned with all my might. I pushed through the crowd. My parents lay lifeless on the seats of their car.

"Casley, I've called the ambulance. Shh, don't cry." Brittany had her hand on my shoulder. I looked up and then everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hey guys ! So, this is the first book I have ever written. I hope you will enjoy it. Feel free to comment ideas 💫💫
I know this chapter is quite short but the next few ones will be longer !
Some of the events in the story wont match up with the dates and most of the events here was not real but essential to my story !
Love you guys ! 💕💕

Vote and comment !!

💛💛,
zoie