13.

Casley's POV

I hug Taylor tightly. "I promise there will be no more surprises. No bad ones." Taylor whispers, her breath tickling my ear. She kissed my temple as the doorbell rings. I jump down from her grasp and run to the door. I opened it and saw Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler. I squealed and they enveloped me in a big hug. "You guys are half an hour early." Taylor said, walking over and giving each one of them a hug each. They met Taylor before, Maddie met her at the Grammys a few times and Mackenzie met her at Teen Choice awards. I first knew them when I was invited onto reality TV show, "Dance Moms", even though they are much older than me, they are the people I am closet to on the show. Maddie strokes my hair, saying, "Sit down. Let me tie your hair for you today." Kenzie grins and pulls out a make up bag, filled with hair accesories. I groan and slide into a chair and let my hair dresses do their work.

After about 5 minutes, Maddie and Kenzie snapped the rubber bands on each of my braids. Kenzie held up a small mirror, smiling proudly. Maddie placed the braids in front of my shoulders. "I've never seen you in dutch braids so I told Maddie to tie it for you today." Kenzie said happily, satisfied with her work. I twirled my finger around the long braid and tilted my head to the side. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kenzie and Maddie glance at each other, biting their lower lip. A small smile crept to my face and I say slowly, "I don't like it. I LOVE IT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I jumped up and hugged them tightly. Taylor came up to us from behind and studied my hair, "You look stunning sweetie!" Kenzie and I sniffed and asked at the same time, "Do I smell food ?" My eyes light up and I stare at Taylor. She laughs and motions for us to follow her. We walk towards the backyard and the smell just keeps getting stronger. "OMG!" I scream when I see the huge buffet in front of me. Calvin stood in front of it all, "Surprise." I stood there in shock, still trying to absorb it all in. There was all of my favourite food there. From chocolate fountains to sushi to waffles to ice cream to pasta and pizza. Any type of food you name, it was there. I run to Calvin and hugged him tightly, "Thank you so much! Today just keeps getting better and better."

*ding dong* The doorbell rings again. This time, Taylor gets it. "Hey bitch don't push me!" A familiar line floats in with a equally familiar voice. I turn around and run to the door. "Hey Hailee!" Taylor greeted Hailee Steinfeld witha hug. She turned to Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow who were fighting at the door. I giggled from behind and they stopped. Taylor hugged each of them and excused herself. "You came!" I exclaimed as they put my presents on a table. "Of course we did! How could we miss this?" Brittany hugged me tightly. Hailee was studing my hair, "You should wear braids often. You look really nice in it," she concluded. Anna coughed and said, "Excuse me? I'm still here!" I laughed and hugged her. Maddie came up behind me and smiled at them. Anna excused herself to the bathroom and Hailee followed Maddie to the living room.

Brittany looked at me and asked gently, "How are you coping Casley?" I looked down at the floor and shrugged, "I'm still fine, I guess." Brittany tilted my head up with her finger and knelt down so we were at eye-level, before saying, "Now, don't you lie to me." I sigh, "So many things have happened but I still miss them." Brittany studies my expression, "Did you tell Taylor how you feel? Maybe she can help you." I look away and whisper, "I'm scared. I'm scared that I get too attached. I'm scared that once I get close to her, I'll lose her. I'm scared God will take her too if I'm comfortable with her." Brittany runs her hand down one of my braids. She doesn't say anything and just kisses me on my cheek.

After about an hour, everyone has arrived and was in the backyard, some were eating, some were in the pool. Gigi and Perrie hadn't spoke a word to each other but I could see them glaring each other. I drag Taylor, Karlie and Gigi by the pool. All three of them were in bikinies and I was wearing a sleeveless swimsuit. "On the count of 3, we jump in. 1...2...3!" I yell and canon ball in. I hear 3 splashes come in shortly after me. I float up splashed Gigi with water again. She gulped a big mouthful of it accidentally and looked at me in horror, "CASLEY! YOU NAUGHTY B-" Taylor covered her mouth before she finished her sentence. I giggled and eyed Perrie from the corner of my eye. She was walking here, I waved my hand to get her attention, " Perrie!!! Come play with me!! Jade, you guys too!!" The girla hesitated and I looked at them with pleading eyes. Jade gave in and dragged Jesy and Leigh-Anne while pushing Perrie forward into the pool. *Splash*×4

《 after the pool party, cake and presents time 》

Everyone didn't bother changing, we just wrapped towels around our bodies. I had my yellow towel draped across my shoulders and my braids were still damp. All of us were in the living room where the many, many presents are. Taylor opens her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the doorbell. I rushed to it way before anyone else and pull the door open.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh god. such a bad chapter. im so sorry :( 😣😣
ive been really busy, going in and out of the hospital and school starting. 😭🤞
i promise ill try to update every 2 days. 💜💙

vote and comment ✅✏✅

Love you guys !!! 💋💋

💛💛,
zoie

p.s. this is the 13th chapter and count the number of emojis :)