04.

Casley's POV

Carrie. She was my hope. She gave me hope whenever I felt like giving up. She was always keeping me safe and company. She was the one who kept me on schedule. She was like my personnal assistant.

I remember once, I had to fly to LA to film a movie, I overslept and thanks to Carrie, I managed to catch my plane.

I walked over to my drawers, pulling open the top drawer. Inside were all the pictures and letters Carrie sent me when I flew overseas. The first picture I see is Carrie being attacked by cats. Carrie always had a fetish for little kittens.

I open the letter that came with the picture:
Dear Casley,
Hello baby girl. I hope you're having fun at Australia. It's freezing here and Natalie is not making things better by stealing my heat packs and coats. Yesterday, Natalie dragged me into the park to build a snowman with her. You know how much I hate snowmans. And that isn't the worst part. Natalie had lost her coat the day before and decided to take mine. So, I had to go with hundreds of layers of clothes on which is much more uncomfortable than wearing a coat. We really miss you sweetie. Write to us soon !

Love,
Carrie

The tears escaped the barrier yet again, flowing down the same route. My fingers run over the card. Carrie always uses a special type of paper. It was slightly yellowed and felt rough, like papyrus. She always used a black fountain pen that Taylor got her for her 17th birthday.

Carrie had jet black hair with beautiful blue eyes. Her hair was slightly wavy and would always wear her hair in a half bun.

She was always ever so naggy but I won't be who I am today without her. People always called us "The Three Musketeers" or "Three Peas In a Pod" even though I don't get why. I look so different from my sisters.

I was the reason she is dead. If I didn't ask her to fetch me from the studio that day, she would not have crashed. She would still be here, smiling at everyone, showing off her light dimples.

She was like a fairy, giving pixie dust to everyone. Natalie gave off an angelic aura. Carrie gave off a type of light. Like when you're trapped in a dark tunnel, she is the light at the end of it. Me and Carrie are 15 years apart, yet she always played with me like we were just 5 years apart.

I glanced over to the other side of my room. There were many framed pictures of me, some at dance recitals, some at movie premires, some at all sorts of award shows, the Met Gala and some new ones of me at my debut concert. How was I able to throw off the whole world, fake a smile everyday like nothing hurts ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, who is your favourite so far ?

sorry for the long wait 😣
the real story starts in the next chapter ! stay tuned ! 😚

love you guys !! 💕💕

💛💛,
zoie

Dear, Taylor | A TAYLOR SWIFT FANFICOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara