16.

Casley' POV

Each year, the day after my birthday, I would pick out 25 lucky Caslers and surprise them at their homes. People like to call it the #Casprise. "Casley, have you decided on your 25 Caslers you're gonna visit tmr?" Taylor asks, placing her hand on my arm. "Yupp. I've picked them a long time ago. Hey... OMG CALVIN DID YOU PROPOSE TO TAYLOR?" My eyes widen when I saw the diamond ring glistering on Taylor's finger. Karlie squealed and hugged Taylor, "Congrats !"

I just sat there, mouth hanging open, eyes wide. "Cas... it's okay right? I mean are you uncomfortable with me being your da-" Calvin started but I cut him off, "Am I uncomfortable? Oh please! I'm more than comfortable! " I run over and hugged him tightly. He laughed and patted my head. My stomach decided growl just then and everyone exploded into laughter. I blushed and grabbed another cookie. My eyes fell on the numerous presents on the table. "An we 'pen the pwesents?" I asked, mouth full of cookies. Taylor looked at me sternly, "Yes you can. And, DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!" I smiled innocently and ran over to the presents.

After about an hour of tearing the wrappers, I looked at the stuff around me. There are guitar picks, a new polaroid camera, a small nightlight with my name on it, a music box, some make up, some dresses, some hair accessories, some jewelry and a pair of new skates ! It's white with a pinch of yellowness. I picked up the card attached to it, "Love, Hailee", it wrote. I smiled and made a mental note to thank her later.

Selena came over and put her hand on my shoulder, "That's a hell lot of presents!" Before covering her mouth, eyes wide. I giggled and wound up the music box. "Hey! There's another box here!" Selena said, bringing over a considerably small box. I took it from her and tore off the wrapping eagerly. "OMG!" I squealed once I saw what was inside. Caramel came boucing over follwed by Taylor and Karlie. "What's it?" Karlie asked. I pulled out a pretty yellow leotard, a translucent yellow ballet skirt a pair of pale yellow ballet slippers. I slipped the slippers on immediately and stood up. I stood on my toes before twirling. When I looked over at Taylor excitedly, she had her phone out taking a video. I ran over to her as her put her phone down. She captioned it on Instagram as:

ballerina in the house ! 💋
@ casleymitchell #casfect10

Calvin came over saying, "I ordered Chinese-Woah what happened here?" His eyes grew wide and I glanced down at the mess of presents scattered all over the place. I smiled and scooped as many presents as possible up before going up to my room. Caramel ran after me and bounced up the stairs.

"Casley! Go shower! I'll help you bring up the rest of the presents." Taylor yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back as I take off my ballet slippers as gently as possible. Placing them on my bed, I grabbed my towel and walked into my closet. I went to the very end and picked out a galaxy muscle tee and a pair of shorts.

After a while, I wrapped hair in my towel and went into my room, just to see my presents laid out neatly on my bed. I picked up the make up and spread them out on my huge make up table. There was 5 new Maybelline lipsticks from Gigi, Revlon eye shadows and eye liners from Gal and loads of other stuff. I busied myself with arranging them, pulling out drawers, slotting things in and squeezing them together. I walked over to my bed and picked up the jewelry and hair accessories. Using my foot to pull out the drawer beside my makeup table, I arranged the jewelry into their various little containers. Then, I dumped the hair accessories into their own places at the other side of my make up table.

My towel fell out of my hair and onto the floor. I stepped over it and arranged the rest of my presents. While I was unfolding my dresses, I found a few pictures with 4 letters. I took them and looked at the names, Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne and Jesy. The pictures were of us when I met them at the Brit Awards in 2015, the Global Globes just a few months ago, on set of their music videos.

*Knock Knock*

I turned around quickly. Taylor was standing there. "Pass me your new dresses to wash. Pick up your towel. Don't leave it on the floor. Switch off the bathroom lights and close the door. Dry your hair, you'll get a cold." Taylor ordered, in one breath. I sulked and did as she told. I swear, she's much more motherly than she looks. "Come down as soon as you dry your hair. Dinner's here." Taylor turned and went downstairs. "Okayyyy." I dragged out the 'y'.

The smell of Chinese food wafted to my nose as I bounded down the stairs. Calvin and Taylor sat at the dining table, laughing. "Where's Selena and Karlie?" I asked, looking around confused. "I'm here. Karlie had to go home." Selena appeared from the kitchen. I smiled and took my seat at the table. The grown ups were talking about the wedding. I just kept really quiet the whole time, played with my food and finally finished it. "Can I be excused?" I said softly. The three of them looked at me and Taylor nodded her head. I took my plate to the sink and stroked Caramel, who was licking her bowl. I took her water bowl ans poured some water, going to the living room and placed it on the floor.

Caramel lapped the water and I took a video of her rolling around, posting it on Instagram. This birthday was certainly my favourite. My eyelids felt heavy and I closed my eyes. I felt someone carry my up, assuming it was Calvin. But then, it suddenly all felt cold. "Casley!" was the last thing I heard before my brain went blank. The voice was Taylor's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ayeee ! im so so so sorry for not updating in like forever :(
and im sorry for the crappy chapter :(
with all that has been happening, i doubt i can resume writing and updating fast as usual. 💔

love you guys 😘😘

💛💛,
zoie