08.

Taylor's POV

"Where to for lunch, my ladies?" Calvin asked, grinning.

I push Casley into the car gently and close the car door hurriedly. "Casley you can decide. " I say as I reach out to hold her hand. She jerks her hand back and replies, " I don't know... maybe pizza? " She looks out the window aimlessly. My heart broke. My little girl didn't want to hold my hand. Calvin looks behind at us and says, " Pizza it is." He sounded so upbeat, I guess he was just trying to lift the spirit. I don't understand why. Why Casley changed? She isn't the same cheerful and bubbly girl. She isn't the little girl I used to love to carry around anymore. She doesn't deserve to go through all this. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a little arm that had snaked its way through mine and Casley's fragile little frame curled up beside me.

"Calvin! It's too cold!" Casley whined, holding me closer to her. When Calvin chuckled and refused to turn the air-conditioner down, Casley tugged at my sleeve and complained, " Taylor! Calvin is being mean !" I smiled and said to Calvin as sternly as I could, " Calvin Harris, turn the heat up this instance!"

"Okay, okay! You guys win. Oh my gosh." Calvin laughed and lowered the temperature of the air-conditioner. Casley giggled and mumbled before falling asleep, " You sound like you're talking to a baby." I stroke her hair and play with her bun, whispering " You're the only baby I need, sweetie." I looked down at her delicate frame. She was 8 but she looked like she was 4. She was so light and skinny. Although she's still of average height of a 8 year old, I think Casley is quite underweight. I mean, I could still carry her sometimes! She had the perfect features any woman would want. She a high cheekbones and a pretty jawline.

"We're here!" Calvin announces. I look up and realise that we were at Casley's favourite pizza place, Joe's Pizza. Casley's eyes light up and run out of the car and into the restaurant faster than lightning.

Calvin and I exchange a look and both laugh. Apparantly, Casley had already order a large peperonni pizza and a large cheese pizza, along with a hot fudge sundae for herself. She had placed herself at a booth and had eagerly digged into her sundae. I slide in beside her and said as firmly as I could, "Casley Mitchell-Swift. Who said you could eat dessert before lunch? " Casley looked at me apologetically and her smile turns into a little pout but whoever believes that doesn't know her as well as I do. I could see the twinkle and hint of cheekiness in her eyes.

Suddenly, there were camera flashes. I looked up and saw paparazzi outside the restaurant trying to get shots of us. An idea came to my mind and I grinned to myself. My finger reached out to Casley's ice cream and once I had gotten ice cream on my finger, I dotted it on Casley's nose. "Taylor!" Casley's little scream was immediately covered by giggles. Calvin had joined in on the other side of Casley and started a tickle fight. I look up again at the paparazzi and see that they were take more pictures than ever! We've surely blew up the Internet.

"Here you go. Enjoy!" Our waiter said to us as he put the two large pizzas on the table. I thanked him and slapped Casley's butt to stop her from playing with Calvin. Lunch went on in silence and we headed home after that. Casley seemed, once again, immersed in her own thoughts. Once we reached home, she ran straight to the dining table and grabbed a picee of paper.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhhhh!! A short chapter again. im sorry guys :(
i promise the next one will be much longer.

vote and comment ! ✏✏

love you guys !! 💕💕

💛💛,
zoie