11.

Taylor's POV

I kissed Casley's forehead and tucked her hair behind her ear before going out. I went downstairs and plopped myself beside Calvin on the couch. I switched on my phone and a reminder popped up on the screen: 'Casley's 8th birthday,10/06/2018'

"Holy crap! Calvin, Casley's birthday is tomorrow! Oh God, how could I have forgotten?" I whispered-screamed. Calvin just nodded calmly and said, " I know that. I've already got her present ready for her."

===

Calvin's POV

I watched as Taylor freaked out over the fact that she had nothing ready for Casley's birthday party. "Hey babe, calm down. I'm sure Casley will be fine withe just a small little party." I grab Taylor's hands to stop her from making any more noise to awake the little girl upstairs. "No Calvin. I need to make this party so special to her. I need to make this perfect. I need-" I cut her off by putting a finger on her lips. Keeping my finger on her lips, I say, "Don't worry. I've got this one. I've got the guest list ready, the buffet will come tomorrow and we will have a pool party. Lucky we are in your LA mansion." The first thing that came out of Taylor's mouth when I removed my finger was, " Can I see the guest list ?" I sighed and pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket.

She read the names out, " Selena Gomez, Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid, Hailee Steinfeld, Zendaya, Zac Efron, Shawn Mendes, Martha Hunt, Emma Stone, Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Ellen DeGeneres, Emma Watsons, Gal Gadot, Camila Cabello, Little Mix, Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler, Brittany Snow, Anna Kendrick and Abigail Anderson. Wow Calvin, did all of them agree to this?" I nodded proudly.

But alas, Taylor still had something to say, " You do know that Gigi and Perrie ( of Little Mix ) aren't exactly on good terms. Gigi is Perrie's ex, Zayn's, exgirlfriend." I shrugged my shoulders and said, " Tell that to Casley. She loves them both !" Taylor sighed and placed the paper on the table. She laid down on my lap and asked,
"Should we get married?" I looked down at her shocked, "That is supposed to be my line!" I was really shocked. I mean, I've always wanted to marry her. We've been dating for the past 3 years, I just didn't know when to ask.

Taylor rolled her eyes and said, " I love you more than anything and Casley needs all the support she can get." I looked into her pleading blue orbs, and said, " Of course I would marry you." She smiled and sat up, checking the time on her phone, it's almost 10pm. "Do you want to stay over or are you going back to your house?" Taylor asked, half asleep. I chuckled and said, "I'll stay." I planted a kiss on her lips before heading to our bedroom. She grumbled something about being mean. I walked pass Casley's room. I stopped, wondering whether to check on her. I gently pushed open her door. Her nightlight was still on but she was asleep soundly on her bed. I smiled and closed the door as soft as possible.

===

Taylor's POV

I can't believe I actually forgot Casley's birthday ! I mentally slap myself and I fell back onto the couch. OMG ! I still don't have a present ready for her. Oh gosh. I'm so dead. I glanced to the "music room" and smirk to myself, I've got my present ready.

I pulled myself up the stairs and open the door of Casley's door. Her bed was empty. I start to panic again. I quickly calmed myself down. I walked into her room and pulled open the curtain like sheet that hid a special place in her room. Like I predicted, she was sitting there, diary in her hands, looking out of the window.
"Hey." I whispered, crawling in opposite her. "Hey, I thought you were asleep. Calvin came in to check on me just now." She mumbled and closed her diary. "Why are you up? You've got a big day tomorrow, my 8-year-old-to-be." I asked, smiling.
Casley giggled but didn't reply me. She pulled open the curtain and checked the time. I looked over and said, "Well, you'll be 8 in about about 30 minutes so I suggest you sleep now." She pouted but left her spot and climbed into her bed. "Can you sleep with me?" She asked hopefully. I wanted to hug her to sleep so badly but I had some planning to do so I said, "I have some work to do sweetie." She nodded sadly and yawned, "Nightie Taylor." I kissed her check and switched off her nightlight.

I went into the attic and started to pull out streamers, coloured paper and balloons. I brought the boxes down and started to cut out Casley's name from the coloured paper. Soon after, Calvin came down and helped me with the streamers. I went into the backyard and picked up some stones. I took out some paint from the drawers and painted the stones, making them look like very heavy Easter eggs. We pumped the balloons with helium and tied them to the stones I painted.

By the time this was all done, it was almost 3am in the morning. "Gosh! I can never be a party planner or decorator !" Calvin and I exclaimed at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. "Let's catch some sleep before we make the cake later." Calvin suggested. I responded with a yawn and lay down on Calvin's shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awww, I just love Talvin. I'll be gone for 2 days so you guys can choose whether you want:

1) 2 long chapters but updated like usual
2) a marathon of 3 chapters ( short ones ) on a single day

COMMENT AND VOTE !! 💫💫✏✏

LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS 💋💋

💛💛,
zoie