05.

Casley's POV

Everyone thinks that my life is perfect. But it isn't. Being famous isn't all just glitter and gold. Having such a high net worth doesn't just happen in the snap of my fingers. Having paparazzi following you all over the place isn't fun.

I glance at the clock on my bedside table, 8.47am, Friday, 9th May 2018. I look out of my window. There are kids my age running to catch the school bus. I'm supposed to be in elementary school but being a child celebrity means homeschooling. Mom and Dad used to take turns to teach me, well, before they died that is. For the past 7 months, I've been on tour and will be doing online school, I guess. Taylor and Calvin are all too busy to teach me.

I creep to Taylor's room. She's still asleep. Calvin is in the midst of moving in. Taylor insisted I had a "complete family". I tip-toe back into my room, heading straight for the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I had light brown curls that I insisted to be at my shoulders and amber eyes that many people adore. I was quite short and very light for my age too. I was about 110cm and about 15kg. An average 8 year old was about 120cm and 25kg. I looked nothing like my family. My whole family had blue eyes. Dad and Carrie had black hair, Mom and Natalie had blonde hair. They are all so tall. Me? I look so out of place.

I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. Belly-flopping onto my bed, I pull out my phone and a reminder immediately pops up. Shit. I agreed to go to the Children's Cancer Hospital today at 10am ! Its 9.01am, okay I still have time. I walk over to my closet, picked out a white flowy crop top and a pair of tights. Pulling my hair into a bun, I went downstairs. I grab my purse, slid my phone in my pocket and slung my guitar across my body. I leave a note on the dining table for Taylor and made my way to Starbucks for breakfast before heading to the hospital.

"Hi! Can I get a Caramel Frappucino and a chocolate crossiant please ?" I gave my order to the elated cashier.
" T-Total i-is $12.30." The girl, whose nametag read Janey, stuttered. I handed her two $10 bills. As she gave me my change, I flipped my camera to selfie mode and snapped a quick picture of us. She looked so happy and surprised. I smiled and walked over to an empty table.

goooodddd morninggggg ! 😚

I posted the picture on Instagram. Hundreds of likes and comments started to flood my phone. I switched it off and collected my order.

Sipping my drink to flush down the crossiant as I walked to the hospital, I waved to fans that were across the road. Their surprised/shocked faces is all that I wanted to see.

"Casley! You're early!" Nurse Silvia welcomed me with a bear hug. This was the 3rd time I've came here to surprise the kids. Each time, memories gate-crash into my brain. The screams. The tears. The sorrow. The depressing atmosphere. The evil virus devouring every little kid here. The virus that took my angel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT REALLY A CLIFFHANGER LIKE damarismiller'S ONES.😚😚

I've been so busy but this book is the only thing that's been keeping me alive. 🤞

What do you guys think of the book so far? Leave your opinions in the comments !! 💫💫

Oh and btw, this story takes place after Taylor released 1989 and before she released Reputation ! ✅✅

LOVE 💚

YOU 💙

GUYS 💜

💛💛,
zoie