06.

Casley's POV

"Casley? Earth to Casley !!" Nurse Silvia waved her hands wildly in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"Huh? What? Yes?" I blinked.

"Aren't you a little small to drink Starbucks?" Nurse Silvia laughed.

I glanced down at my half drank drink and laughed. "Taylor didn't say I couldn't and Mom used to let me. So, I guess I'm good!" I replied with an innocent smile and made Nurse Silvia laugh again.

"Casley! You're here again!" a little girl in a yellow gown ran towards me. Her name was Charissia. She was admitted to the hospital since she was 2 with stage 2 cancer and now she's 5. She's been through a lot but has never gave up.

"Hey! Of course I would come again!" I twirled her around and gave her a high-five. "Come on, I know you guys are supposed to be in your rooms now. So, let's get you back in there." I pretended to be angry and started to tickle her when she refused to budge. The tickle did the trick.

"I got a new roommate. Her name is Ariel." Charissia told me as she pushed the door open. Ariel was sitting cross-legged on her bed, reading a book. She looked up and gasped, " You-You're Casley Mitchell !" Her eyes were growing bigger and bigger. I giggled and crawled up to her bed. She had red flowy hair, just like the mermaid princess. I guess she hasn't had chemo yet.

"So, you're Ariel? And I can tell you love the mermaid princess too, don't you, sweetheart?" I say, looking at the numerous mermaid princess merchandise that she had. Ariel nodded shyly, smiling. My heart melted at her adorable smile.
" Why don't I play you a song from the movie?" I said, as I swung my guitar in front of me. Charissia had made herself comfortable beside a big-eyed and essatic Ariel. Both nodded their heads vigrously.

I cleared my throat and strummed a few intro chords before singing:

Look at these stuff.
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?

Look at these trove.
Treasures untold.
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Look around here and you'd think.
Sure, she's got everything.

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty.
I've got whozits and whatzits galore.
You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty.

But who cares?
No big deal,
I... want... moreeee...

I wanna be where the people are.
I wanna see, wanna see them dancing.
Walking on those, what'd you call them?
Oh, feet.

Up where they run,
up where they walk,
up where they stay all day in the sun,
wandering free,
wish I could be,
part of that world.

I strummed one last chord before opening my eyes to see 3 people in front of me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oooo... who else is with Casley, Charissia and Ariel? 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

im in a plane while writing this. i know its quite short but im gonna try to update more regularly when i get back :) 😚😚

vote and comment !! ✅✅

💛💛,
zoie