17.

Taylor's POV

I stood up from the dining table and turned around, just to see a man in black jacket with a hood pick Casley off the couch and run outside. "Casley!" I screamed and my plate shattered to the floor. Calvin came over as soon as he heard my scream but Casley was gone. I dropped to my knees. The porcelain shards slicing my flawless skin. "Shh... it's alright. Casley's gon-" Calvin tried to calm me down but I was a mad maniac. I stood up and faced him, screaming, "IT'S NOT ALRIGHT! She's not gonna be okay! Don't you Dare tell me that!" Tears poured out of my eyes. I tried to run to the backdoor but my scarred knees refused to move. Caramel was hiding with Meredith and Olivia behind the couch. When she came out of her hiding place, I could almost see the terror in her eyes. Dibbles came running, trying to lick up my tears.

"I've called the police. They're coming soon." Selena rubbed my back and led me to a chair. I was shaking uncontrollably. Memories of me and Casley came rushing back. I can't just let her go like that. I have to go find her. Ignoring the pain that shot through my body when I moved, I grabbed my phone and ran out through the back door. "CASLEY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I ran through the dark alleys. People were staring at me. My tears were mixed with mascara and my face was a horrible mess. I wiped it with the sleeve of my shirt. I don't care what people think of me now. I need to find my baby. I stop, panting. Blood ran down from my knees and the shards were poking out of my skin. "TAYLOR!" I heard Calvin holler as his car stopped beside me abruptly. "We're gonna find her. I promise you. Get in the car." He whispers and reaches out to take my hand. I nod helplessly and climb into the car.

Casley's POV

I blinked. I was in a room. A room filled with nothing. Walls were pasted with lots of stuff but l can't tell what it was. I glance around. The smell. It's so familiar yet I can't think of where I smelt it before. The door creaked open. I shot up. "Well, seems like our guest is awake." The man says. His voice. It's so... it's like I've heard it somewhere before. It's like it's supposed to ring a bell in my head. He turns to face me with a mask on his face, covering every part of his face, except his eyes. Those green eyes. I blinked, I've seen it so many times. " Like your room?" He stretches his hands. I look around me, Polaroids decorate all four walls. My eyes widen one I realize where l was.

Taylor's POV

The police have been checking the house before we got back. Selena told them what Casley was wearing. They bombarded me with questions like, Do you have anyone who wants to take revenge on you? What sort of question is that? That type if info can be found all over the Internet! I fall onto the couch and pick up Casley's phone she left on the couch. I took out the Polaroid she keeps at the back of her phone. The one of my mum, my dad, her mom, her dad, her sisters, me and her. We were holding cupcakes with frosting on our noses. She looks so happy, so pure, so innocent. I'm probably the reason the person took her. I glance at the police officers walking around the house, still questioning Calvin and Selena. I roll my eyes and scream, "Can you guys freaking go find her already? What's the point of asking all this stupid question? She's a celebrity for goodness sake! We all are! All the answers to the questions you're asking can be found on the Internet! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BRING MY DAUGHTER BACK!" The officers looked at me stunned before slowly backing out of the front door. I slump back onto the chair and switch on the TV.

NEWS FLASH!

"International superstar, Casley Mitchell has been reported missing! After her 10th pool birthday bash, her mother, Taylor Swift reported that she had been kidnapped! I mean, who wouldn't to kidnap such a beautiful and adorable girl? Last seen, she was wearing a galaxy muscle tee with a pair of denim shorts. Please call the police if you have seen her being take away by a man wearing all black." The news reporter says. I switch it off. Calvin comes and holds me tight, "She'll be fine. We're gonna find her. I promise. And I'll never break that promise." He whispers into my hair. "What-what if, what if we're to-too la-late? I do-don't wan-wanna lose her." I sobbed into Calvin's chest. He doesn't reply.

After a while of silence, Casley's phone rang. I looked over. Unknown number, it read. I picked it up shakily. Before I could say hello, a male voice said, "I have Casley. Come meet me at the back of your studio in 20 minutes. We shall have a discussion and I might give her back. Oh and come with your boyfriend." With that, he hang up. Casley's phone dropped onto the couch. "What is it? Who called?" Calvin asked, turning me around to face him. "I don't know who it was but his voice sounded familiar. He wants us to meet at the back of my studio and he wants you to come too." I whispered softly, staring into Calvin's eyes. Calvin kissed my forehead and pulled my hand, "Let's go get our girl then."

It was almost 8 in the night. We snuck into the studio, just to see.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oooooooo
who do you think it is ?
IM SO SUPER SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES !! :(
ive been admitted to hospital again and i didnt have a lot of time to write 😣

would you guys rather
1) weekly updates on friday
2) 2 updates every other monday
comment and vote !!!✏💕💕

LOVE YOU GUYS ! ❤❤

💛💛,
zoie