02.

Casley's POV

" Carrie !" I bolt up. My whole body was shaking. Sweat dripped onto my bed. I fell back onto my bed again. I've been having the same nightmare for the past few months. Ever since the accident took Carrie and my parents.

I roll over and pull out my diary.
I flip through the pages and my finger lands at the page about the day "it" took Natalie away.

A piece of paper falls out.
" Actress/Dancer Casley Mitchell releases debut album, adding another title to her name.
28/05/2017
7 years old Casley Mitchell might be one of the richest and most successful little girls today. Casley's acting and dancing career started when she was a little toddler. Discovered by famous Director Paul Norris that she could memorise children's books in minutes and pretend to be any character of the book perfectly, made her the number one star in the acting industry. At just 7 years old, she is the most sought after child actress with a net worth of almost 100 million dollars ! With her debut album," Casley " just released, we're expecting an increase in her net worth really soon ! We are-

I slammed the paper together. The rest of it were irrelevant, unnecessary. Pushing the paper away, I start to read the entry I wrote.
Dear Taylor, ( A/N Casley named her diary taylor, youll know why later ;)
Date: 19/6/2015
They took her. After all she's been through, they still had to. why? why must it be her? Natalie was the only person i could trust. Carrie is always away. Mom and Dad hate me. Natalie was my angel. They had to take her ! WHY ? WHY COULDN'T THEY TAKE ME INSTEAD ? She was the best, all i had, my one and only. my angel . cancer... it is a destroyer. it took my world from me. it took IT ALL AWAY ! She was such a beautiful girl. her wavy blond hair falls just at the right length, at her shoulders. her crystal blue eyes wandering all around and somehow always melts others' hearts. she was a top student, she had got a scholarship at one of the most prestigious universities at just 15 years old. she was mine. she wasnt supposed to go away. im only 5 and now im stuck in a world of hatred. no one cares. except for natalie. i love you.

Tears were pouring down my face. I close my diary and ran my fingers over the cover. There were 2 Polaroids pasted onto the pale yellow cover. One of them was of me, Natalie and Carrie at New York. I was only 3, Natalie was 13 and Carrie was 18.

We were on the set of the movie I was shooting, Fantasy of My Life (A/N made up :). We were so happy, Natalie hadn't know about her cancer yet. I want those days back.

I still remember Natalie running around in between takes and Director Steven was so mad at her. Her pretty blonde hair was still so neat and wavy in a high ponytail. She was like an angel sent from heaven. Everything about her was perfect. Nothing was ever wrong with her. Her crystal blue eyes were like the ocean. They were so clear you could just look right through them.

I smile to myself at I stroke my thumb over Natalie's face.

The second Polaroid was of me and Taylor, my godmother. Yes, Taylor Swift, the famous pop sensation. And yes, you read that correctly, she IS my godmother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
heyyy ! what do you guys think of the story so far ?
I've had this idea for a long time and the whole story is planned out already ! 💕💕
I hope you will enjoy it !! 💫💫

The next few chapters will be more about the characters, all in Casley's point of view.

Until the next update !

Love you guys !💜💜

💛💛,
zoie