Chapter 1- airports and new locations

(y/n) POV

"Ugh! (y/n)! Hurry up, we're going to miss our flight!"
You were finishing up getting ready as Halle (one of you best friends) yelled at you from below.
"Sorry! Almost.... ready..... DONE!" You ran down the stairs and into your car. Halle was waiting for you in the drivers seat.
"Addi is going to kill us if we're late, you know that right?"
"Yeah, yeah just start the car already. I can't believe we're actually going to London!"
"I know I've been waiting for weeks!"
You turned on the radio and you're favorite song came on. You and Halle gave each other "the look" before bursting out into song.
"I hopped off the plane at LAX
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess,
Whoa, am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And the Jay Z song was on
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah it's a party in the USA...."
You guys were doing all the dance moves you could while in a car (and driving) and if anyone looked inside they would think you were insane. After a few more songs you finally arrived at the airport. As you walked in you could see Addi waiting impatiently at the end of security. You and Halle checked your larger bags and headed through security.
"Finally! What took you guys so long!" Addi had ran up to you and Halle.
"Sorry, (y/n) was taking forever to get ready." Halle said and playfully glared at you.
"Sounds about right!"
"Come on we better hurry before we're late."
Addi started to push you and Halle towards your gate number.
"Chill out we still have 10 minutes before we board." You said while being shoved forward yet again.
"Fine, whatever but if we're late it's your fault!"
Addi stop pushing you and walked on your left side.
"Hey I never got any breakfast, do you mind if I stop by Starbucks or something?"
Halle started to turn towards the shop.
"That's fine but can you get me something too?" You asked.
"Sure what do you want?"
"Umm. I'll do a (fav drink)."
"Got it! Addi you want anything?"
"Yeah I'll have a double chocolate chip frappuccino."
"Okay meet you guys at the gate!"
Halle turned to leave while you and Addi continued to the gate.
"Here we are... gate 27." Addi sat down and pulled out her phone.
"Okay, great!" You sat down opposite of her a grabbed your favorite book.
"Seriously, your reading (your fav book) again!"
"Yup!"
Halle came walking back with your drinks and sat down next to you.
"A double chocolate chip frappuccino for you, (drink you ordered) for you and a carmel frappuccino for me."
"Thanks Halle!" You said as you grabbed the drink from her hand.
You all drank your drinks and threw them away as it was time to board the plane.
"Hey guys it our turn to board!" Addi had started to pack up her stuff.
"Got it I'm A5 what about you guys?" You asked while taking out your boarding pass.
"I'm A7" replied Halle.
"And I am.... let me find it first... ah ha! I'm A11." Answered Addi.
"Okay I can save us seats once I get in."
"Sounds like a plan!" Halle was taking the last sip of her drink.
"I call the window seat!" Addi almost shouted.
"Fine but I get aisle!" Halle said immediately after.
"That leaves me with middle. Well see you on the plane " You walked to your spot in line and waited until it was your turn.
You boarded the plane and found really good seats right away. It didn't take long for Halle and Addi to follow on to the plane.
"Hey nice seats (y/n)!" Addi had sat down in the window seat.
"I just can't wait until we get to London! I heard they are opening auditions for a new movie soon. Maybe that's where we start!" Halle had obviously done her research before the trip.
"That sounds promising!" You buckled in and waited for the plane to take you and your friends to London.