Chapter 8- coffeshops and glass windows

(y/n) POV
We ran out of the room. It was 4:00.
"They should be heading home soon." Thomas said. I nodded my head in agreement.
"Would it be dangerous to FaceTime Addi?"
"I think Dylan is driving so no. Why do you wanna FaceTime her?"
"That way, if anything happens, we know."
Thomas nodded his head in understandment, as I FaceTimed her.
  "Hey Girl!" Addi said with a smile.
"Hey, how far away from home are you?"
"Umm... 5 minutes, why?"
"Don't hang up ok. Just get home as soon as possible and we'll explain. DONT HANG UP."
"Ok, ok i won't.

~Time skip 6 minutes~

I heard the elevator ding and I peered over. I saw Halle, Tom, Dylan and Addi. I hung up the FaceTime and ran over to them.
"Our room. NOW" I said. I grabbed Halle and Addi "Thomas, Dylan, Tom, Come on!" I screamed back at them. "We don't have much time!"
"What the bloody hell is she taking about Thomas?" Tom asked.
"You'll see."
I grabbed the room key and opened the door. Once they all got in, I shut the door, locked the door, and did the same to all the windows.
"(y/n), what is wrong?" Halle asked.
"Kaiden. Kaiden is what's wrong."
"Aww shoot." Addi said. I had a feeling she knew what was up.
Once I finished the windows, I gathered everyone in the living room.
"Thomas, do you still have the letters with you?" I asked.
"Y-ya." He said. He grabbed them out and showed them to everyone.
"Stay away or else. Leave (y/n) alone. She's mine asshole. If you don't want her to get killed stay awa-" right then and there Thomas broke down. Not even Dylan had ever seen him cry like this before.
  I went over to him. It was my turn to be a shoulder to cry on. Dylan looked concerned and Tom just looked confused.
"Not to be rude, but who is this Kaiden fellow." Tom asked.
"Her crazy ex." Addi explained.
"Oh. Makes sense."
"We have to stop him," Addi said. "We don't want anyone getting hurt."
We spent all night making a plan.

~The next morning~
~ aka- tiiimmmmeeee skkkiiippppp~
We were all dead tired but we had formulated a plan.
"Lets go get coffee. I'm dead tired, but we still have our acting to do today." Addi said.
"Shoot, right. Lets." I agreed with Addi. Everyone else also agreed and we all went to Starbucks.
On our way there, I ran into someone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry sir" I started. He those eyes. They looked familiar for some reason.
"It's no problem, it's my fault." He said. Then he stood up and walked away.

~Time skip~

We had all ordered our coffee, and decided to head to the studio.

~I know, another time skip :)~

After 3 hours of acting nonstop and Thomas and I making up the scenes we missed yesterday, we all went home early.
Dylan was still not used to driving there and back so he was still using a GPS.
"I found a shorter route to <Hotel name>, would you like to take it?" The GPS said in her robotic voice.
"Hell ya!" Dylan said. He always wanted to take short cuts. I started to get suspicious when the area looked sketchy.
  "Dylan, should we.. turn around?"
  "I think we're-" I heard a crash and that's the last thing I heard before blacking out.

(Trigger warning-Blood and some violence)

  I woke up with a splitting headache. I heard screaming in the distance. I was in a glass container. On my left was Addi.
  She was in a glass container. Halle was the same on my right. Dylan was next to Halle. Tom was next to Addi. They were all beaten, bruised and bleeding. Bad. Thomas's glass container was empty.
  We were all in small, glass containers, but I was the only one unbeaten.
I started crying. What is happening.
A few minutes went by and I heard footsteps. Kaiden walked in, carrying.. Thomas?
"NOO!!" I screeched, falling on my knees. Thomas looked even worse than the others, cuts all over his legs, and arms, bruises everywhere and marks on his wrist, ankles and neck. Kaiden threw Thomas in his glass container, and walked over to me.
"Don't worry, I would never hurt you my princess." He said stroking the glass.
"Why. Why would you do this Kaiden?"
"Because I love you baby."
"I. Am. Not. Your. Baby." I said through gritted teeth.
He opened the glass and took me out, tying me to a chair. 
"Oh yes you are." He said stroking my face. I turned away disgusted.
  I saw Addi start to stur and felt worry and happiness fill my body.
  My head turned back to Kaiden. I saw he had a gun in his pocket.

•Addi's POV• (gasp)
My head. My arm. I think it's broken. I looked up. Tom was to my right. There was Thomas next to Tom. Thomas looked worse than me and Tom. I looked to my left. There  was an empty glass container, I'm guessing (y/n)'s.
  Then there was Halle and Dylan. They looked equally as bad. But, Thomas looked the worse.
  I felt so bad for him. I looked up. There was (y/n), tied to a chair. She was facing me. Kaiden's back was to me thankfully. I slowly stood up.
  Thank god I took computer class in Highschool. We learned how to hack. I saw a metal box and opened it.
"Perfect" I whispered to myself.
  I looked out. Even though my container was sound proof , I could tell Kaiden was yelling at (y/n).
I looked down and started to tear at wires.
"Yes." I whispered. The door opened. Luckily it was silent.
I walked over to Kaiden. Every step was excruciating pain, but I had to save (y/n).  I  grabbed his gun from him.
"Oh dear, look what we have here." Kaiden said laughing.
"Why are you laughing your about to die." I said.
"Because little do you know, that gun," he started laughing harder. "Has no bullets."
  Then he pulled out another gun from his jacket. And he aimed at (y/n). She can't die. Not her. Before I knew what I had done it happened.
  I heard a gun shot. A scream. Why does that scream sound so familiar? Oh. It's mine.

(y/n)'s POV

  Addi screamed and feel to the ground. She had been shot. Blood ran out of her stomach as I started to cry. She sacrificed herself for me. Kaiden has crossed the line.
  I had just finished untying the knot. I grabbed the gun from Kaiden and shot both of his legs, so he couldn't run away. Then I threw him on my glass container and shut the door.
  Just then Halle started to stir. I opened her container and she screamed.
"Halle! It's me. Get Dylan. I'll get Thomas and Tom."
Halle nodded and got up. She opened the glass door to Dylan and woke him up.
I did the same for Tom.
"Dylan! Tom! How are you feeling?"
"Decent.." Tom said. Dylan didn't answer.
"Halle, Dylan, get Thomas. Tom, we got to get Addi."
"What happened to Add-" Tom stopped as he looked at the body on the ground. He started to scream, as did Halle and Dylan.
"Guys hurry, the longer we wait, the less chance they have of living."
We grabbed Addi and Halle and Dylan grabbed Thomas.
"What about Kaiden."
"My container has no way to get out unless you knew the password, and I changed the password."
"Smart."

~Time skip to Hospital~
All of us got a check up, and only Addi, and Thomas needed to stay.
  Addi, not only been shot, but she also has a broken arm. Thomas was beaten really bad, and unconscious, but he should be ok in a week or so.      
   Halle and I were sitting on the edge of Addi's bed while Dylan and Tom were on the end of Thomas's.
  Suddenly Dylan started crying.
"This is all my fault. I'm the one who took the short cut, I sho-" Halle cute Dylan off with a kiss.
"Dylan, it's not your fault." She said.
"Not even i knew he could hack GPS's."
"But I should have turned around. Gone our normal path. Now it's my fault that Thomas and Addi are in the hospital."
"Dylan it's not-" Halle started
"YES IT IS! ITS ALL MY FAULT!"
"What's all your fault?" We heard a faint voice say.
"THOMAS!" We all said in sync.
"Where am I?"
"Your at the hospital. You were beaten pretty bad."
"Oh." He said. Then he looked over to his side.
"Addi?"
"She got shot."
Just then the nurse came in.
"Ahh, Mr. Sangster you're awake. Unfortunately, we have to move you to a different room. Your friends can come along, but Addi has to stay."
"Umm.. can I have some alone time with Addi? Tom asked.
"Sure, we'll have our alone time with them." I said.