Chapter 4- Dinner and movies

Thomas POV

I was starstruck. (y/n) was the best actress I've seen in a while, it was like she really was that character. Me and Dylan were walking back to my apartment and he was teasing me the whole way.
"You really like her don't you!"
"Shut up Dyl!"
"I knew it! You really really like her!"
"Whatever! Anyways we're here now."
"You still live here?"
We had started to go up the elevator to the 5th floor.
"Well yeah it's nice."
"I thought you said this was a temporary apartment."
Me and Dylan started to walk down the hall to my apartment.
Dylan continued, "So you seriously live in the same apartment that you did for what 10 years? 15?"
"Yes Dyl! I'm still in the same bloody apartment! I love this place and the neighbors are so nice!"
"Fine! Whatever you win!"
We entered my apartment and I helped Dylan unpack in the guest room. Just as he finished there was a knock at the door.

Knock knock

I went to open the door expecting it to be some worker making his/her rounds but as I opened the door I froze. I just went totally still my mouth slightly ajar.
"Hello! I'm Halle and this is- wait! Your those guys from the audition! Thomas and Dylan?"
I never noticed Dyl walk up behind me because when he spoke I jump quite a bit.
"Yep! That's us! And your (y/n) and Halle?"
"Yeah." It was (y/n). She was standing in my doorway. But why? It was like she read my mind as she spoke up again. "We just moved in down the hall with our friend Addi. Hope to see you around."
"Yeah you too! You know, how about you three come over for dinner tonight!" Dylan blurted it out quickly obviously distracted by something. Or maybe someone.
"That'd be great! What time?" It was Halle who spoke this time.
"Uh.. um.. do-does 6 w-work?" Dylan started to stumble on his words I'll have to tease him about this later.
"Perfect!" Halle and (y/n) turned to leave, back to their apartment I'm guessing.
"What was that all about!" I questioned Dylan. I was going to figure out what happened if its the last thing I do.
"Wha-what do you mean?" He was trying to act casual but failing miserably.
"It was Halle wasn't it?"
"Huh?"
"You totally got distracted and started stumbling on your words! It was hilarious!"
"I-I don't know what your talking about. Let's get started on dinner it's almost 5."
"Fine! But your not getting out of this that easy!"
~~~ tiiimmmeee skkiiippppp~~~

"Hey Dyl make yourself presentable! It's 6!"
"Okay Okay!"
I could hear Dylan opening drawers and almost immediately slamming them shut again. After a couple more slams there was an exceptionally loud thud.
"Dyl?"
"Yeah?"
"You Okay up there?"
"Yeah. Um by the way... your dresser kind of fell..."
"DYLAN!"
"Oops!"
"Whatever. Just get down here they should be coming any second."
"Okay..."
About a minute later there was a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal (y/n) and her two friends.
"Hey guys! Come in!" I opened the door a bit wider so they could get through.
"Hey Thomas! It was so nice of you and Dylan to invite us over!" (y/n) was the first to enter. I got butterflies in my stomach as she walked over and gave me a hug.
"Speaking of Dylan. Where is he?"
As soon as Halle spoke Dylan appeared in the door way, "Dylan is right here."
"I was told there way food?" Addi asked as she walked in side.
"Oh right! Follow me to a magical place called the kitchen!" Everyone laughed, Dylan could be so cheesy at times.
"We have organic mozzarella cheese over a fresh tomato purée that was spread on freshly baked flat bread." Dylan explained to the girls.
"Oh! I love pizza!" Addi exclaimed.
"Or yeah pizza works too." Dylan opened the box to reveal a half pepperoni and half cheese pizza.
~~another glorious tiiimmmeeee skkiiippp~~

"That was really good!" Addi was the first to finish.
"Always love a good pizza!" I replied finishing right after her.
Eventually everyone finished and we all headed to the living room.
"So what now?" (y/n) broke the silence.
"I don't know." I slumped back into the couch.
"Best idea ever!" Dylan started to seem really excited. Kind of like a little kid on Christmas.
"And that idea is..." Hale pushed Dylan on to continue.
"Who's up for ice cream and a movie!"
"Me!" (y/n) immediately replied, jumping up and down a bit.
"Same." Halle jumped up with (y/n) and Addi soon followed.
"Ice cream and movies it is." I got up to start getting the ice cream.
"Hey you got any toppings?" (y/n) was walking right behind me into the kitchen.
"Uh.., you can check the pantry and fridge."
"Okay. Thanks."
(y/n) started to rummage through the cupboards and fridge. She emerged with graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, whip cream and chocolate sauce. (sorry if you hate chocolate) We started to make sundaes (seen above) and brought them out to the living room.
"So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Addi asked.
"Ohh!" (y/n) said excitedly
"Let me guess." Halle said laughing
"(Y/f/m)" all three of them said at the same time. They all burst out laughing. (y/n) has such a beautiful laugh.
"I think we might have that." Dylan said after the girls calmed down. He got up and went to look.
"Yup here it is." He said as he pulled out the disk from the rack.
He put the movie and all of you started eating. Of course Addi was the first done. She finished about 10 minutes into the movie.
•tiiiimmmeee skiiip•
(Pretend your favorite movie is really sad at the end.)
(y/n) and Halle were crying.
"Come on guy's we've seen this at least 20 times." Addi said, as she was the only one not crying. Even Dylan and I were shedding a few tears. (y/n) had been sitting next to me during the movie and when the saddest part came she started to cry on my shoulder. When she got up there was mascara on the shoulder.
"Oh my gosh Thomas, I'm so sorry."
"It's fine (y/n), I'm just gonna go and clean it up in the kitchen."
"Here I'll help." (y/n) said. She was so nice. We went into the kitchen and (y/n) went over to grab a couple of paper towels. As she was wetting them in the sink. I stood behind her.
"Honestly (y/n) it's oka-"
She turned around and we were standing face to face. I could feel her soft breath on my cheek. I smiled and she smiled back.
"H-hi." She said.
"Hi." I responded.

~~~

A/N- HUGE thanks to my bestie Readerwithobsession for helping me through my writers block. She pretty much wrote the whole end of the chapter so if you liked it you should totally go check out her account.