Chapter 11- Parks and lies

Thomas POV

We had just finished filming The Reverse so I had a lot more free time. I decided to go to the park, as I hadn't been in forever.
"Hey Dyl! I'm going to the park, be back in about an hour or two!" I walked outside and headed for the exit.

(y/n) POV

"Halleee! I'm boored!" I was sitting on the couch wondering what I was going to do with my life.
"I'm going out with Dylan, go see what Thomas is doing!"
"Fine!" I walked down the hall and knocked on his door. Dylan answered, "Hey (y/n). Thomas said something about the park." It was like he could read my mind.
"Thanks Dyl." I walked down to the neighborhood park and looked around for Thomas. I finally spotted him, but he was... kissing a girl!? What! I blinked and rubbed my eyes but he was still there. Kissing her. Her hands were on his shirt, his hands were on her chest.
I felt anger flow through me. Why was he kissing her? I'm his girlfriend! Not her! I couldn't believe it. I started crying and running back toward the apartment.
"(y/n)! (Y/N)! Please! Come back!" I heard Thomas calling my name, but I just kept running.

Thomas POV

As I was walking through the park, a fan came up to me. She seemed like a big fan. She asked for an autograph, and of course I gave it to her. But I didn't expect what would happen next.
This random stranger, who I just met 2 minutes ago, pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss back, and I tried to push her away, but she had a strong grip on my shirt.
She eventually let go and I saw someone running away. It didn't take long for me to realize it was (y/n).
"(y/n)! (Y/N)! Please! Come back!" I called after her. She never looked back.  I turned to that fan.
"Why would you do that?" I asked her.
"I'm so much better." She said, running her hand down my chest. I grabbed her writs.
"I'm sorry, but I loved her. I don't even know you." I let go over her writs and walked away, looking for (y/n).
What can I do? I may have just lost the love of my life because of a stupid fan girl.

(y/n) POV

I ran home crying with a million thoughts running through my head. What did I do? Why did he do that? Did he ever really like me?
I ran into the apartment building and up the stairs. I quickly opened the door and slammed it behind me, falling on the couch.
"Ok, bye!" I heard from outside. I immediately knew it was Addi.
"Love you." I heard a male voice say. Tom
"Love you too." I heard Addi say back.
Then Addi walked in. I looked up at the door and saw Addi. She was leaning against the door, smiling. She looked down at me and her expression immediately changed.
She ran over, concerned.
"(y/n), what's wrong."
"I saw Thomas kissing some girl at the park." I said, as I started crying. I was heart broken.
"I'm gonna murder him!" Addi said. I could tell, by the way she sounded she might actually.
"I'm gonna go get Halle so, she can stay here while I murder Thomas." Then Addi ran off to Thomas's apartment.
When she came back , she had Halle with her.
"Don't worry (y/n), we got you." Halle said.
"I'm off to murder Thomas." Addi said, as she left again.
Halle knew exactly what would cheer me up. (y/f/m).

Thomas's POV

Once I got up to our floor, I was gonna go over and check on (y/n) and see if I could talk to her and explain, but Addi and Tom were by the door.
Being the nice person I am, I left, letting them have their alone time. So I went back to our apartment.
I shut the door, to see Dylan sitting on the couch, looking disappointed.
"Hey mate, why are you so down?" I asked him.
"Well, Halle had to cancel our date."
"Aw, why?" I asked. I was curious.
"Because she had to comfort (y/n) after you cheated on her!"
"Dylan, please, it's a misunderstanding."
"Sure. Whatever. Why would you do that? Have you seen how heartbroken she is? Was (y/n) not good enough for you?"
"Dylan please-"
"No, I'm leaving. Tom and I will go somewhere else." Dylan said. He left and took Tom with him.
Just then, Addi came in the door.
"Oh Thomas. You are SO DEAD!" She said screaming at me. She looked ready to kill. I have never seen this side of Addi before, and honestly it's kinda terrifying.
"Addi, Not you too."
"Oh yes me too. Why would you hurt my best friend like that? What did she do-"
"Addi, please. I'm begging you. Just-"
"No! Why would I listen to the lying asshole that broke my best friends heart!"
"Hear me out! Please!"
"Fine, I will. But only because... actually I don't know why."
"Addi, I swear to god, on my life and your life-"
"Hey Hey Hey, dont bring my life into this."
"I swear on my life that I. Didn't. Kiss. That. Girl."
"What happened then."
"This random girl walked up to me. She seemed normal, well as normal as a fan girl could be. She was looking for an autograph.  Then, when she asked for a photo, she kissed me. I didn't kiss back and I tried to push her off."
"What was this girls name?" Addi asked. Why is this important?
"Her name was.. um... Carol Grace. Why?"
"Shut up! What did she look like?"
"Well she had blonde hair, brown eyes and lots of freckles."
"What!! No way! She was one of my roommates back in college!"
"Really!"
"I think I might still have her phone number."
I waited a few minutes while Addi found her number and texted her.
"Has she replied yet?" I wanted an answer as soon as possible.
"Thomas, calm down I just sent the text."
I couldn't take it anymore I needed (y/n) back.
"Hey! Thomas, she's replying." Addi pointed to her phone and gave it to me.
<•••
Finally it came through, the text read,

I'm sorry (not sorry) that your little friend is heartbroken but Thomas deserves way better than that b***h. I'm sure he'll be over his little crush in a few days and come running to me. Anyways, we should get together sometime. <Toodles!

I couldn't believe it. I punched the wall in frustration. Why? Why would someone do this? That "fan" was insulting (y/n), big time.
"We have to show (y/n). Like now!" Addi said. She grabbed my arm, and we left the apartment, running to her's.
We burst in. "Guys!" Addi yelled.
"Why would you bring Tho- him in here!" Halle half asked, half yelled.
"Guys, Thomas is right." Addi declared.
"What!" (y/n) snapped. "Your taking his side?!"
"Yes, be-" Addi started.
"Get out." (y/n) demanded.
"W-what?" Stuttered Addi
"Wait, Lets year her out." Tom said.
"Not you to!" (y/n) yelled, raising her voice dramatically.
"No, I'm just saying maybe we should hear her out.."
"Tom, please! It's us or them." Tom looked distraught. Who could he choose.
"I'm sorry, Addi, i haven't seen and evidence, and from what I heard. I'm sorry." He looked almost as heartbroken as (y/n). Addi looked extremely hurt, and I could see she was trying not to show it.
"Now, Get. Out. Please." (y/n) said. Her voice softened at the end as her eyes glossed over.
"Fine, Thomas, lets go."
I looked at (y/n) with sorrow in my eyes. I turned around, and Addi left.
I stayed and tried to plead with (y/n).
"Please (y/n). Please."
"Out." She was crying now.
I couldn't hurt her anymore. so I left.
How can I convince her? How?

(y/n)'s POV

As soon as Thomas shut the door, I stood up.
"Why would Addi do this?" I asked. I was confused why my best friend would go against me.
"I don't know (y/n). I really don't know" Halle sat next to me and gave me a small hug.
"This just doesn't seem like Thomas or Addi." Dylan went over to comfort Tom.
"Tom, are you gonna go against me too?" I asked him.
Tom just sat there with a blank look in his face, muttering something I couldn't hear.
"Umm.. Tom? Are you ok?" I asked him, getting closer.
He just kept sitting there, getting more creepy by the second. He wasn't even blinking.
I looked at Dylan and he shrugged.
"Tomm." I said getting closer. What was wrong with him?
I waved my hand in front of his face. He still wasn't snapping out of it.
Dylan went up to him.
"Yo, dude. Are you ok? Seriously, are you ok?" Tom was shaking his head and looked to the floor. Eventually he started crying.
"Hey Tom, what's wrong?" I got closer to him.
"I-I just don't kn-know. A-Addi is alone with that cheater a-and I'm worried." Tom looked up at Dylan and started crying again.
I turned to Halle.
"This is chaos."
"It really is (y/n). It really is."