Chapter 10- Filming and perfect endings

(y/n) POV
(I know there's been a lot but this POV is the most interesting right now. It will change in the near future.)

It had been about 2 months since Addi woke up and her and Thomas were fully healed. We had finally started filming again. Today was the kissing scene between Peter and Madison, aka Thomas and me. Ever since I got feelings for him I've been dreading this scene. Crazy right, dreading to kiss your crush. But what if he doesn't like me like that. Well of course he doesn't we're just friends. We've always been just friends. Anyways it was time to go to the studio.
"Hey Addi! You almost ready?" I yelled down the hall. Ever since the accident she has been slower at daily tasks, which makes sense.
"Yeah, Sorry I'm coming." She rushed out of her room and out the door. I followed her as we went to the car.
"Hey." Tom has been really protective over Addi, but it's cute.
"Hi." Addi started blushing, like a lot.
"Okay! Okay! Just get in the car we're going to be late!" Halle usually didn't care if we were late but today was obviously different.

~majorly short tiiimmmeee skkkiiippp~

We just arrived at the studio and were rushed in by the assistant director, "John needs (y/n) and Thomas. Like now. Hurry!"
Me and Thomas ran through the halls until we got to the filming site.
"Thank god your here! We need to film the kissing scene now!" John rushed us to our places.
"ACTION!"
~~~
We went through the lines and it was now time for the kiss.
"I love you, Madison."
A million thoughts were going through my mind. What if I'm not good enough. What if this ruins our friendship. What if he doesn't like me. The thoughts were getting to my head and I started to stress out. My eyes started watering and I ran out. I could hear footsteps behind me, but I kept running. I didn't stop until I hit a dead end. I sunk to the ground and cried into my knees.
"(y/n)?" It was Thomas.

Thomas POV

I saw her on the ground and ran to her. I knelt in front of her and lifted her chin.
"Hey, hey. (y/n). What's wrong?" I tried to look into her eyes. Her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes, but she looked back down at her knees.
"It-Its nothing."
"Please? Somethings going on."
"It's embarrassing."
"I promise I won't laugh. (y/n)?"
"I was worried you-you wouldn't like me."
I rested my hand on her cheek and lifted her face to look at me.
"Me? Not like you? You have the best personality ever and your so beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."
"Your just saying that." She tried to look down again but my hand stayed firm, keeping our gaze.
"No. No I'm not. Ever since I first saw you at the coffee shop before auditions I have loved you. Every single bit. That first night when we watched the movie and you got mascara on my shirt, you cuddled up next to me during the whole thing, when you broke up with Kaiden I wanted to stay there hugging you forever and make all your worries go away, when that asshole came to London all I wanted was to protect you, and when I held your hand at the court, it wasn't because I knew you were nervous, it was because I love you. I was so proud of you and your speech. Sure, I was barely conscious, but i thought of you. The only thing I thought of was you. That little bit of me that was conscious, thought to hold your hand and make sure you were ok. Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." In that moment something came over me. A wanting. I wanted (y/n) to be mine forever. I closed the small gap between our lips and kissed her. And she kissed back. I could feel the sparks igniting inside of me as I grabbed her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, starting to play with my hair. We reluctantly pulled away in need of air, both of us gasping for breath.
"I love you, (y/n). I always have and always will."
"I love you too."
Our foreheads were pressed together, noses almost touching. This time it was (y/n) who kissed me. Although this one was cut short by the sound of someone or rather someones clapping their hands, "Okay lovebirds, John needs you back on set." It was Dylan.
"Aw, but look how cute they are." And Halle.
"I know right. But John is going to be so mad if we don't get back soon." And Addi.
"Come on. Let's go." And Tom.
Just then they all burst out laughing.
"Come on guys. It's not like you have never kissed anyone." (y/n) had gotten up and helped me off the floor. We walked back holding hands, the rest of the gang followed right behind. Every once and a while letting loose a giggle.
We eventually finished filming and went home. Me and (y/n) hung out the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling on the couch. Everything was perfect. But as we all know all perfect things end horribly, although I didn't know it at the time.