Chapter 2- Coffee and auditions

Thomas POV

"Hey Dyl! Over here!" I was picking up my friend and co-star Dylan O'Brien from the airport for our new movie Reversed (not a real movie) I played the main character Peter and he played Stephan, Peters friend, we were going to watch some of the auditions and help choose who gets the roles.
"Hey Tommy! Nice to see you again bro!" Dylan walked up and gave me a hug.
"Hey man! It's been too long!"
"Yeah. It really has, hasn't it? It feels like just yesterday we started filming The Maze Runner"
"We better get going we only have an hour until auditions start."
Me and Dyl walked to my car and started driving to auditions.
"Yo, Thomas, can we stop at some café or something? I'm starving man!"
"Yeah sure. There's one right up here."
I pulled into the parking lot and I parked under a large tree. I had just gotten out of my car when something, or rather someone, caught my eye. She was beautiful with (y/h/l) (y/h/c) hair and sparkling (y/e/c) eyes. She was dancing around the parking lot with who I think are her friends.
"THOMAS!"
I jumped at the sudden noise.
"DYLAN! You scared the bloody daylights out of me!"
"Sorry! You weren't answering! It looks like someone's caught your eye."
Dylan playfully nudged me with his elbow.
"Shut up! Let's just go get your snack."
Me and Dylan walked into the café, Dylan went to order while I found us a seat. I soon got distracted again as the girl and her friends took the table next to me. They were all laughing and talking and it seemed like they were having lots of fun toge-
"Thomas? Thooommaaasss?"
"Oh! Hey Dyl sorry!"
"Distracted again I see!"
"Just shut up already and eat, we need to be at auditions soon."
Dylan finished up his food and we were off to auditions.
~~~at auditions~~~
"Dylan! Thomas! Nice to see you made it okay. How was the flight?" John Smith, the director, greeted us at the door.
"It was OK, a little long but not too shabby." Dylan replied, not mentioning the part where he tripped and spilled coffee all over the flight attendant.
"That good to here! Just follow me and I will show you what do." John lead us to a room near the back with three chairs. He sat down on the far right so I took middle and Dyl took left. We still had a few minutes before auditions started so we all chatted about ourselves getting to know each other a bit more. Finally it was time for auditions.
"Can we please see Meredith Rose, Chrissy Rine and Taylor Hashman!" John started to call people up from his list. The three girls came to the front and took their places.
"Please state your name and tell us who you are auditioning for." John put his sheet on the floor and waited for the first girl to talk. You could obviously tell Chrissy and Meredith had some weird fangirl crush on me and Dylan because of the way they twirled their hair and made weird flirty faces at us.
"Hello. My name is Chrissy Rine and I am auditioning for Madison, the love interest." Chrissy seemed really spoiled and snotty, if you couldn't tell from her clothes, her voice would give it away.
"Thank you Chrissy." John looked to the next girl and waited for her to speak.
"Hey. I'm Meredith Rose and I will be auditioning for Graceyn, Madison's best friend, because well me and Chrissy are best friends and-"
"That's enough," Johns cut in "Thank you Meredith."
Meredith huffed and went silent.
"And you are...??" John started.
"I-I am um... I'm Taylor Hashman and-and I will be auditioning for um... Ellie, one of Madison's best friends."
"Thank you Taylor. Now will you all take your places we are ready whenever." John handed us all papers to take notes. Taylor was obviously intimidated and I felt bad for her but there was nothing I could do from here.
~~~The Script~~~ (m-Madison, g- Graceyn, e-Ellie)

Setting- a restaurant

M- You'll never believe what happed today!
G- What!
E- (pleading) Please tell us!
M- (start normal, end excited)Okay. So, today at the café Stephan told me that Peter actually likes me!!!
E- (excitedly) What know way!
M- Yes way!
G- So are you going to tell him?
M- Tell him what?
E- Well, that you like him, obviously!
M- No Way! Never ever. Nope. NOT happening!
G- Oh come on!
E- You gotta tell him at some point!
M- Well yeah, but you never know! Stephen might just be messing with me!
(Waitress walks up with the check)
M- Let me get it. My treat!
G- No! You got last week!
M- Please just think of it as... a present!
E- for what?
M- For being my friends
(Audition End)
~~ End of Script~~~

"Thank you girls that was great! You will find out results by midnight this Saturday." John excused the girls and called in the next group.

~~~ time skip a few hours ~~~

We had watch many auditions. Most were good some not so much, but you can't blame them for trying. It was this group of three that definitely caught me off guard.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N- This is a longer chapter so hope you enjoy! Idk when the next one will be up, I'm kind of a procrastinator soooo..... Also I'm a HUGE Newtmas shipper sooo yeah 😂 anyways forgot what the point of this was so get ready for chapter 3!!!!!