Chapter 11- Silence and Interviews

Thomas POV

Addi was staying in Toms old room because she wasn't allowed back in (y/n)'s apartment.
It had only been a few hours but I still missed (y/n) so much! Tonight was the premier of The Reverse, this was going to be awkward. Also tomorrow we had an interview. It was in groups so it was Addi and Tom, Halle and Dylan, and myself and (y/n).
"Thoommassss!!!"
"What do you want Addi?"
"I'm hungry!" Now I see why Tom likes her, their exactly the same!
"Fine! Help yourself!"
"Yesssss!"
I went to my room and pulled out my phone. I looked at old pictures of me and (y/n). After a while I realized I was crying.
"Hey Thomas? You okay?" Addi had peaked through the door.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I will be fine."
"Okay..." she backed out of the room and walked down the hall.

*deep breath* tiiiimmmmeeee skkkkiiiipppp

We were headed to the premier in complete silence. Complete awkward silence.
The second the limo pulled up you could hear people screaming and yelling. We signed autographs, took pictures and it looked like nothing happened a few hours before. We are actors after all.  It was so hard not to look at (y/n). She looked stunning in her (blue/red/Maroon/black) dress.  It was difficult pretending there was nothing going on between us.
I kept my mind busy with fans and autographs. After a while, they called us in to watch the movie. I walked up, with paparazzi in my face, as usual.
"Thomas, Thomas!" An interviewer yelled.
"I'm here with Thomas Brodie-Sangster here for the movie "The Reverses." So tell me Thomas, what is the reverse about?"
"Well, it's about 3 girls names Maddie, Ellie and Graceyn. They are the nicest people in the school, when one day, something odd happens. Their personality's get switched. They act rude, snotty and almost evil. But I wont spoil too much."
"Well that sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see this movie." She started to sign off, and I left. We had to take one group photo before going in.
I was shocked how good it was. Whenever (y/n) came on screen, I found myself smiling like an idiot. It was hard not to smile.
During Halle and Dylan's kissing scene, they laughed, and some people in the theater clapped. During Addi and Tom's scene, I saw Tom grab Addi's hand. Addi flinched, but smiled. The a bit more of the theater clapped and awwed.
During (y/n) and I's kissing scene, I looked for her. She was looking at me. We locked eyes for a second, then she looked away. When Peter and Maddie kissed, all of the 'fangirls' in the theater screamed. It was.. something else.
Once the movie was over, we had a few interviews to go to, before we went home.
It was still silent and awkward on the way there, but Tom was still holding Addi's hand.
When we walked up there were lots of fans
I distracted myself from her, with fans. I signed I don't even know how many pieces of paper, and shirts and photos and the death cute books, and one fan even had me sign a pillow of myself. (Creepy)
  They called us in for the interviews. Oh god I forgot. This is gonna be super awkward.
"First for the interview, we need (y/n) (y/l/n) and Thomas Brodie-Sangster."
"Oh dead god." I murmured under my breath:
We walked in and sat down. I had to sit in a chair, right next to (y/n).
"Hello, everyone welcome (y/n) (l/n) and Thomas Brodie-Sangster!" The interviewer said, as a fake clapping tape rolled.
"Hello, it's great to be here!" (y/n) said in her sweet angelic voice. 
"Why, yes its great to be here." I agreed.
The interviewer asked many questions, but the last question is what really took me by surprise. 
"So, Thomas, this image of you is viral all over Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. People are going crazy about it, care to explain?" She asked, while a photo popped up on the screen.
It was a photo of Carol Grace and I kissing.
"Did you find that special someone?" I had to put an end to this.
"Well, actually this is a fan who came up to me and asked for an autograph, then when I handed it back to her, she kissed me."
"That is a very odd story." The interviewer nodded.
"Well, thank you, and we are very excited to see your movie 'the reverse'."
(y/n) and I walked out.
"Why would you lie to the public like that?" (y/n) snapped as soon as we walked into the private waiting room.
"I'm not lying, it's the truth!" I snapped back.
"(y/n), it really is the truth!" Addi agreed taking his side.
"What proof do you have!"  (y/n) yelled at us. Halle and Dylan took (y/n)'s side, and Tom still looked distraught. I could tell he hated this fight. We all do.
"Addi Smith and Tom Holland, please come in." The interview said.
I grabbed Addi by the writs as she was walking in. Tom looked very angry and jealous that I was holding her wrist, but I ignored it.
"Can I have Your phone in case i need it for evidence while your gone?" I whispered to her. She nodded and subtlety handed me her phone.
"The password is 3385." She whispered back.  I hugged her and told her good luck.
When they left (y/n) immediately came up to me.
"What was that all about!" She shouted.
"Just wishing her good luck." I lied. Well half lied.
"Oh please, is something going on between you too?" (y/n) accused. I was shocked. Why would (y/n) think this?
"No! Addi loves Tom! And I love you!" I rebuked before I even realized what I said.
"How do I know your not lying?"
"I'm not lying about this or anything else. There is nothing going on between Addi and I and there is nothing going on between Carol Grace and I!"
"Who the hell is Carol Grace!"
"The Girl who kissed me!"
"You said you didn't know her name!"
"I didn't but Addi does! Carol Grace is her old college roommate."
"Lies!" (y/n) hissed. This was the perfect time to show the evidence.
"No!" I said, pulling out Addi's phone. "I have proof! Proof!"
"Lets see it then."
I super on 3385 and her phone opened. I scrolled down a bit and saw Carol Grace.
I showed (y/n) the message.
"What does it say?" Halle asked.
"Sorry (Not Sorry) that Your Little friend is heartbroken but Thomas deserves was better than that b***h. I'm sure he'll be over his little crush in a few days and come running to me. Anyways we should get together sometime. <Toodles>" (y/n) read out loud. She looked up at me with sorrowful eyes.
"Oh Thomas I'm so sorry!" She said. "I just.. I was in denial.. I wanted to believe you I really did... it's just I believed my eyes and ignored my heart. I'm sorry Thomas."
"I'm sorry too." I said.
"No, you shouldn't be sorry. It was my fault. I should have heard you out, I shouldn't have shut you out, and I should have let you ex-" Then I cut her off. With a kiss. I heartfelt loving kiss. This was right. (y/n) is the one I belong to.
"Umm.." i heard in the background. We pulled away and Addi and Tom were standing there.
"Oh. We made up." I said. Tom looked joyful.
"Oh, Addi I'm so sorry!" Tom said turning to Addi. He kissed her and she smiled and kissed back.
Halle and Dylan just laughed.
"What?" I asked them.
"Oh, we're the only couple without issues. I laughed too. It felt good to laugh with my friends again. I hope we never
fight like this again.