Chapter 6- sadness and take 1

*EDITED THE END PLS RE-READ THAT PART*
Thomas POV

We got back from our first rehearsal around 11:15 or so. I went to my room and put on an old shirt and sweatpants. Tom and Dylan were staying with me while filming because I live the closest.
"Hey Tommy!" Dylan yelled at me from down the hall.
"Yes?"
"I'm hungry!" Of course he was. Dylan is always hungry.
"Hey! Me to!" Tom yelled from his room. Why is everyone always hungry!?
I went into the kitchen to get them a snack when I herd something like... crying? I decided to check it out, when I looked down the hall there was a  figure sitting against the wall on the phone. I guessed it was a girl because of the petite frame and (y/h/l) (y/h/c) hair cascading over their face. Wait! As I got closer I realized it was (y/n). I could hear her voice, she seemed really upset.
"The long distance thing! It-it's just not working for me!" (y/n) was definitely crying.
"I-I'm sorry" She looked defeated. There was a pause and she threw her phone against the opposite wall and cried into her knees. At this I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. I could feel my cheeks burning as she hugged back and cried into my chest. Eventually she looked up at me to see you comforted her.
"Thomas!? Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Ugh, that's twice now!" She quickly stood up and started pacing around the hall.
"Hey. It's fine!"
"No, no it's not." Her eyes were red and her cheeked were stained with tears.
"(y/n)!" I stood up and held her still. Even after crying he was still beautiful to me. "It's fine! It doesn't matter to me!"
"Aren't you going to ask me what's wrong?"
"I didn't know if you really wanted to talk about it so I never asked. If you are okay with talking about it I would like to know."
(y/n) sat down in the doorway again and patted the spot next to her for me to sit down.
"Me and my boyfriend, well not ex-boyfriend, just broke up after six years." She started choking on her words as her eyes began to water again. Instead of replying I just hugged her close to me again and she hugged back. She looked up at me again. Our faces only centimeters apart. We both started leaning forwards slightly but stopped suddenly as from across the hall I could hear a door bursting open.
"(y/n)? (yyyy/nnnn)???" It was Halle.
"(y/n)! Where are you?" And Addi. They were looking down the hall and their eyes landed on us.
"(y/n)? Are you okay?" Halle started running towards us, Addi right behind, as (y/n) started to wipe her tears away.
"Thomas? What are you doing here?" Addi arrived, slightly out of breath.
"Uhhh I live here?" I was confused for a bit until I hit me like a truck, "OH! You mean here as in, with (y/n)."
"Yeah..." (y/n), though trying er best not to, was still crying.
"Never mind." Addi directed her attention back to (y/n) who was crying on Halles shoulder. "(y/n) what happened?"
"M-me and K-ka-Kaiden b-broke up."
Just then Dylan and Tom came running, shirtless, out of my room. Addi looked like she was about to faint and Halle didn't seem to care.
"We heard cry-" Tom stopped as I gave him "the look". "What?" I raised my eyebrows at him until he finally caught my drift. "Oh! We-we'll just go now." Tom started slowly backing away. "Dylan!"
"Oh! Yeah we're just gonna get a snack?" Dylan and Tom ran back into the room with me following behind.
"What was that all about?" Dylan asked me when we got back to the apartment.
"Her boyfriend just broke up with her after 6 years."
"Ouch!" Tom was already digging through my cabinets.
"I'm gonna go to bed." I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bed. The second my face hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

~~~ the next morning~~~

Dyl! Tom! Wake up! You're gonna be late!" I had breakfast sitting on the counter for Dylan and Thomas. I was already dressed and ready for the day, but Tom and Dyl obviously weren't.
"Okay! Okay! I'm coming." Tom appeared in the kitchen, Dylan following suite.
"Guys, your gonna have to eat breakfast there cause we are already late."
Just then my phone dinged. It was from (y/n). I felt my cheeks get hot.
"What's wrong Thommy?" Dylan asked.
"Got a frog in your throat?" Tom asked. Then we all burst out laughing.
"You should talk." I said. (Who gets my joke)
Man it felt good to laugh with friends. Then I remembered the text and I checked what it said.
~text~

Y- We left because we, and you, are running behind. See you there!

T- ok, see you there!

~end text~

"Who's the text from Tommy? Is it (y/n)?"
"N-no."
"I know your lying." Tom said
At the same time they said "you stutter when you lie."
"Dang it."
"SO IT IS FROM (y/n)!!" Dylan squealed.
"Jeez Dyl, you sound like a teenage girl."
"Now is that so bad." Dylan did in his best 'typical teenage girl' voice.
We all laughed again. Today is going good so far.

~ tiiimmmeeeeeee skiiiippppppppp~

The director was mad at us for being late. Sure, he understood but "If your ever late again, I will not be as forgiving." Sometimes that guy is a real pain in the as-

"Guys come one, we gotta get filming."

~don't you just love a good tiimmee skkiipp~

(y/n) did amazing all day! I guess the rest of them did too... I'm kidding they all did great, but not as good as (y/n). From across the room I could see Dylan pacing back and forth. I walked up to him to see if he was okay.
"Hey, Dyl?"
"Yeah?" He looked up at me.
"You good mate?"
He shook his head quickly and pointed at the script. Written on the page was (Stephan and Graceyn share a kiss. Preferably longer.)
Dylan had to kiss Halle! I was looking around for (y/n) but she and Halle had disappeared somewhere. By now almost everyone could tell Halle and Dylan liked each other, pretty obvious if you ask me. Just then Halle and
(y/n) appeared by the door.
"Hey Dylan. I don't think you should worry about Halle not liking you."
"Why?"
"Just look at her. She's practically hyperventilating!" It was true, (y/n) was furiously trying to get her to stop shaking. "You should go over and help."
Dylan looked at me like I was insane, if he was going over there it was be cause I pushed him all the way there. So that's what I did.
"H-hey Halle..." She jumped at the sudden noise. Dylan was scared himself.
"H-h-hi..." Me and (y/n) were trying so hard not to burst out laughing at their awkwardness.
"SCENE 4! ACTORS PLEASE! SCENE 4!" John yelled.
"Dylan, Halle that's you guys." (y/n) gave them a small shove forward. They eventually obliged and went to film the scene.

~an incredibly "long" tiiimmmeee skkkiiippp~

The scene took FORVEVER! Halle and Dylan kept laughing before they could kiss I think we made it to "take 127". Finally Halle and Dylan kissed without laughing.
"They would make a good couple."
"Huh?"
"Dylan and Halle. They would be cute together." (y/n) was always picking out couples and, like always, I agreed with her on this one too. Halle and Dylan would be cute together. The only one I don't agree on is me and a girl named Isabella Melling. Sure she's pretty I guess, but (y/n) is absolutely alluring.* I wish I could find some way to tell her. Obviously not yet she broke up with her boyfriend last night! If you didn't know what happened though, you couldn't tell unless you looked straight into her
£******EDITED******£
eyes. You could see the sadness they held. I just noticed now how much sorrow was being held. Some thing else had happed that night. But still, she was good at hiding her feelings. We finally were allowed to go home after filming all day. I went over to (y/n)'s apartment to check on her and as soon as I entered I could hear her crying and Halle and Addi trying to calm her down.
"W-why! This isn't fair! I-i-" she just kept crying hysterically.
I ran into the room to see what happened, but as soon as I entered she yelled, " It's all hi-his fault! I wish I'd n-never met him!" I could only expect that ment me. I turned around and ran down the hall to my room, tears brimming my eyes. How do you love someone who doesn't love you back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*look it up