Chapter 12- movies and moving

Thomas POV

(y/n) and I we're back together and I was the happiest man alive. (y/n) was the most beautiful, caring, determined and loving person I have ever met. We were constantly hanging out, mainly snuggling on the couch while binge watching random TV shows or walking to our favorite coffee shop. One night while we were watching Stranger Things and cuddling on the couch in my Appartement , Addi burst in.
"Guys You gotta come NOW!" She demanded waving us over.
(y/n) and I both shot up and ran over to her.
"Lets go." She said, leading us to their Appartement.
When she opened the door, Halle was sitting on the couch, crying. Dylan was doing his best to comfort her and Tom was sitting in the chair across them.
(y/n) raced over to Halle.
"Halle, what's wrong?" She said, sitting on the other side of her.
"My-my p-parents are forcing me ba-ck to (y/h/t)."
"What!" (y/n) almost screamed. "They can't do that!"
"Actually they can." Dylan said.
"Not helping Dylan." I wisper-yelled through gritted teeth.
"Halle, would you like us to leave?" I asked, Turing back to her.
"I-I don't know."
"We'll talk to you guys later." (y/n) said, giving us all the 'look'.
We all left, in silence.

(y/n)'s POV

When they shut the door, Halle started crying again.
"I-I can't leave." Halle whispered to me. "I don't wanna go back. (y/n) please, I don't wanna go."
"I'm sorry, am I missing something?" Addi asked. Shoot, this was the one thing I never told her.
"Umm... Well..." I looked at Halle, asking if I could tell her. Halle shook her heard. "I can't tell you." This was hard for me to do, but I had to respect my friend.
"Why?" Addi demanded, getting more suspicious.
"Could you leave for a bit." I asked, trying not to seem like an ass.
"Why? Whatever you have to say to Halle, I'm sure I can hear it too."
"Addi, please." I pleaded with her.
"Fine, but don't expect me to come back." She said leaving, slamming the door behind her.
"Halle, I'm sorry about that." I turned back to.
"It's fine. Thanks for keeping my secret."
"I feel bad though."
"She'll be back." Halle said, looking at the door.
"Halle, maybe you could have Dylan go back with you, and he could be your neighbor, in that house that no one wants to buy."
"That could work.." she said pondering.
"And whenever it happens, you can go to Dylan's house."
"That might work. I'm gonna go talk to him." She standing up, and taking to the door.
"You do realize, this means you'll have to tell him that-"
"I know." She said, cutting me off. She left and I was all alone.

Thomas's POV

We were all sitting down, watching the news, in silence still, when Addi walked in the door.
"I am never going back to those assholes" She yelled, slamming the door Addi didn't curse Often, something must be really wrong.
"Addi what's wrong?" Tom asked, immediately getting up, and going to her.
"Oh nothing, it's stupid." She mumbled pushing him away.
"If it makes you this mad, it must be something."
"Oh well Halle and (y/n) are keeping something huge from me and they won't tell. It just makes me mad, I know it's stupid." She said, looking at her shoes.
"Well, you can stay here for a bit if you want. You can sleep in my room, I'll take the couch." Tom offered.
"If it's ok..." Addi said, still not looking at him.
He lifted up her chin. "It's perfectly ok." She smiled.
"Hate to ruin this lovely moment, but.." We heard a voice say behind them. It was Halle. "Dylan can I speak to you...in private" I looked at her. Her eyes swarmed with so many feelings it was impossible to read them.
"Sure" Dylan agreed. They went upstairs, leaving us all wondering, what was so wrong.

Halle's POV

Dylan and I went upstairs to his room. I shut the door and locked it.
"Dylan, I have something really important to tell you. It's why I don't wanna leave so bad." This was extremely hard to say. I have only ever told (y/n) this.
"My- my parents.. they hit me Dylan." I started crying. Dylan was taken aback, as I've never cried in front of anyone before. "Not just like a discipline hit, but like abuse hit. So, there is a house on my street that is for sale, and I was wondering if you could come back with me, and buy that house so I can have somewhere to go.."
Dylan just looked at me in shock.
"I know what was a lot to take in bu-" Dylan cut me off with a loving kiss.
"Of course I'll do that for you Halle." He looked at me with his dark, beautiful brown eyes.
"Thank you Dylan. Thank you so so much." I hugged him. Hard. "Thank you." I whispered again into his ear. I never wanted to leave.