Chapter 9- hospitals And recovery

Tom POV (omg!) :)

Everyone else left the room to let me have my time with Addi. It was tearing me apart that I had never confessed my feelings for her, now she was on the edge of life and death. Before I knew it I started crying. I held onto Addi's hand, which despite the circumstances was really soft.
"I-I know you c-can't h-hear me b-ut i j-ust wanted t-to say, I l-love you Addi. And I h-have since t-the day w-we first m-met." I stayed there crying for a few minutes then got up to leave.
"I-I love you too." Addi! It was just barley a whisper but it ment she was still alive, and loved me too! I ran back to her and gently pressed my lips to her forehead and sat next to her, smiling like an idiot. Then I heard it. She was flatlining.

Thomas POV

Everything hurt. I had cuts and bruises everywhere the last thing I remember is being in the car with (y/n), Dyl, Halle, Tom and Addi, before hearing a crash and blacking out. I woke up in the hospital and am being moved to a new room. Tom stayed behind to talk with Addi, who is still unconscious. Dylan and (y/n) look like they have been crying, well (y/n) still is. Halle is stone faced, no emotion whatsoever, although you can see how sad she is through her eyes, which by the way is really sad. We entered my new room and I was hooked up to a lot of machines. Everyone left accept for (y/n) who knelt by my side and lightly held my hand.
"Th-Thomas," she was crying, a lot. "I-I'm so s-sorry. I-I sh-"
"Hey, (y/n), it's not your fault!" I tried to calm her down.
"Yes. Yes it is! I never should have gotten you guys into this mess! It was my problem, I shouldn't have let you guys come. Addi- Addi could die and-"
"Shhhh! (y/n) it's going to be okay." I leaned over and hugged her as she started crying again. I just hugged her tighter.
"(y/n), we would have come anyway, because we care about you, and want to help. It's not your fault that Kaiden is a terrible person, that's his."
(y/n) looked up. She had puffy eyes, and tear stained cheeks, but she as beautiful as ever.
"Thanks Thomas." She said smiling.
"Guys, Addi's flatlining," Halle burst into the room, "You need to come here now."
(y/n) shot up. She looked at me.
"Go, (y/n), I'll catch up."
(y/n) nodded and sprinted towards Addi's room. I slowly got up.
The pain was overwhelming, but I had to go. I had to be there for (y/n).
When I got to the room, there were nurses, and doctors running around. They were yelling things and I felt myself get dizzy.
I walked over to the nearest chair and sat down. The hustle and bustle was crazy.
I stared at the doctors and nurses, especially the ones by Addi.
Everyone was crying now. (y/n) was balling again, Dylan was shedding a few tears here and there, Halle was barely crying, but she looked as though she was holding her tears back. But Tom. He was a mess, I'd never seen anyone so upset before. Not even (y/n).
All of a sudden the hustle stopped. The nurses started to leave. The doctors started to leave. All but one doctor.
He shut the wooden door behind him, to tell us the news.
"Addi is..."

(y/n)'s POV

"Addi is.. alive." My head shot ups. She's alive.
I ran to her right side, Tom on her left. We were both crying, tears of joy now. My best friend was alive!
"I'm sorry," a nurse had walked in, "visiting hours are over."
We all got up and started to walk out. Accept Thomas just went back to his room.

~you know what it is... tiimmee skkiipp~

I woke up and everything was sore. Visiting hours didn't start until 10:00 so we still had a few hours. Filming had been delayed until Addi and Thomas had recovered so the release date has been delayed a year. I got up out of bed and started to get ready.
"(y/n)! We're leaving soon to get coffee and head to the hospital!" Halle was already dressed and was waiting for me by the door.
I quickly ran a comb through my hair, and put on an outfit. I didn't have time for makeup. I grabbed my phone and ran to Halle
"Ready."
"Lets got meet up with the boys."
"Lets." I said. I was a little nervous, because non of them had seen me without makeup before. Sure I wear light, and barely any, but it still covers up my ugly red skin and pimples. I guess Halle wasn't wearing any either, but she has literally flawless.

~Time Skip~

We didn't want to make Thomas jealous, because he's not allowed any sort of coffee, so we finished ours in the car.
When we all finished up, it was 10:00, so we went, threw away our cups, and walked inside.
"Hello, how may I help you today?" The nice lady at the front desk said, smiling.
"We would like to visit, Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Addi Smith."
"Sure." She said smiling and looking down. Her face dropped. "I hate to tell you this but, you can not visit Addi Smith."
"Why?" Tom said. You could tell he was getting a bit angry and annoyed.
"Well, her bullet wound is starting an infection, and if anyone from outside, comes in, we fear it might get worse and..." she paused. "Kill her."
Everyone's mood changed. Dylan looked sorrowful , Halle looked glossy eyed and Tom looked distraught. I thought I was gonna break down and cry right then and there.
"Thomas is in room 420" The receptionist, obviously faking a smile
"Ok. Thank you." Halle said. I was staring at the ground.
We walked in silence to Thomas's room.

~•~•~

"H-Hey.. Guy-ys.." Thomas said, shakily. You could tell he was weak.
"Hey Thomas." I responded, staring at the ground.
"Lets all get a bit of alone time with Thomas, and then we'll all talk with him together." Halle suggested.
Dylan and I agreed. "(y/n), you go first."
"Ok." I replied. Halle and Dylan left the room.
"Hey.. (y/n)." Thomas said
"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked. I hope he's getting better.
"Still a bit sore, but good. I think I should be better by next week. How's Addi?"
"Well... um... we aren't allowed to see her.."
"Why?" He asked, concerned.
"Well, her bullet wound is starting an infection and if anyone comes in from outside, they fear it will get worse and... kill her..." I started to tear up
"Oh. I'm sorry." He replied.
"I just hope I don't loose her. She's so young." I felt a few hot tears fall down my face.
"She'll be ok. I promise." He said grabbing my hand.
"I-I know. I'm just so nervous for her." 
Just then Halle came in.
"(y/n) your times up. My tuuurn." Halle said singing the last part.
"Ok. Bye Thomas. See you later." I waved to him.
I went out and Tom was sitting in the bench across the hall. His head was in his hands and he looked extremely worried and exhausted. I think he's crying. 
I went over and sat by him.
"Hey, Tom."
He looked up. His eyes were red and his cheeks were tear stained.
"What's wrong."
"Addi."
I nodded. I knew Tom was in love with Addi, pretty obvious if you ask me. Just by how he looked at her, like she was the most beautiful diamond the world had to hold.
"It's hard on all of us." I said patting him on the back.

A/N- this chapter was getting a bit long so it's going to be continued in the next one. I'm really excited for what's coming up in the next few chapters! Stay tuned.

~ Mads