Chapter 13- white rooms and greetings

(y/n) POV

I woke up to a blinding light filling my vision. I soon realized I was in a hospital. The dreaded hospital. I had been here way too many times in the past few months. There was a small table to my right with a clock reading 8:30am. After about 10 minutes a doctor entered the room.
"Good morning, Ms. (y/l/n). I'm glad to see you have woken up."
"How long was I out for?" I really hoped it wasn't too long.
"Only 2 hours. Would you like me to inform your friends that you are awake?" He responded.
"Sure. That would be great," I suddenly realized how hungry I was, "Sir, Could you bring some food please? I'm rather hungry."
"Yes, yes of course." He walked out of the room and I was once again alone.
"(y/n)?" I immediately recognized the voice as Halles.
"Hey Halle!"
A huge smile grew on her face as she called back to the others, "GUYS! She's up!"
All my friends were rushing into the room as the doctor came back with some food.
"Here you go miss." He set the plate on my lap.
"Thank you, Uh...-"
"Dr. Reynolds."
"Thank you, Dr. Reynolds."
I started to eat while Thomas turned towards the doctor, "Do you know why she passed out?"
"Actually yes. We do. She passed out from lack of nutrition and sleep, which can be caused by stress. She is able to come home later today after a few more tests but should not be included in physical activity." Dr. Reynolds exited and left us to our selves.

~ short tiiiiiiiiimmeeee skiiiiiiiiiippppp~

I had just finished up my final test and I was exhausted. I don't know why I've been so tired lately.
"Make sure you get plenty of sleep and water. Your done with your tests. Would you like to schedule your check up appointment?"
"Yes please."
"Would two weeks from today work?"
"That would work, thank you."
"See you then." He waved me goodbye. I remember that the doctor told me I shouldn't drive for a few days, so I called Thomas.
"Hello?" I heard a voice say.
"I need you to pick me up, I can't drive."
"Ok. I'm on my way, love."
"Thanks!"
I hung up the phone waited for Thomas.
He pulled up in his car.
I got in and silence. We sat in silence most of the way home, until I got a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hi! (y/n) it's mom."
"Omg! Hi!"
"I wanted to call and tell you that I'm coming over to London to see you for a bit."
"Really! I can't wait to see you!"
"I got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow!"
"Bye! Love you!"
"Love you too!"
I hung up and looked at Thomas.
"My mom is coming to London to visit."
"That's great! I can finally meet them."
I was nervous for him to meet her, not because he was my boyfriend meeting my mom, but because I'm... I'm adopted.

Thomas POV

I was really excited to meet (y/n)s mom. She has to be amazing to have raised a girl like
(y/n).
(y/n) and I arrived back at the apartments and we heard  annoyingly loud music coming from next door. We were super confused because Carol, a 95 year old woman lives there.
"Ugh! What is that!" (y/n) complained, plugging her ears.
"I'll be right back." I got up off the couch and walked towards the door.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting them to turn down the music."
I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. 4 guys about my age opened the door.
"Hello. What brings you here?" One of them with blonde hair stepped forward, he had a strange, probably Irish, accent.
"I was just wondering if you could turn down your music, it pretty loud." I said.
"Sorry mate. The sound proof walls are late and we need to practice." This one had a strong British accent.
"Practice? For what?" I asked.
"Our show! We have a big performance in Three days!"
"Oh."
"Oh my god, as that Harry Stiles?" I jumped. (y/n) appeared behind me and squealed.
"The one and only." A young man with long hair said, opening up is arms like he was welcoming for a hug.
"And.. omg that's Niall, Louis, Liam!" (y/n) squealed was again.
I whispered to (y/n). "Who's that?"
"One Direction." She whispered back. I nodded my head. I remembered my sister going on a big obsession about them, but I never really knew their names.
"Can I get a picture?" (y/n) asked excitedly. They all lined up for a photo. Then (y/n) hugged all of them. I started to get more and more jealous by the second. Especially because of Liam.
We stayed and chatted for a bit. They didn't know what happened to Carol, but they think she might have die-sorry passed.
"So," Liam asked biting his lip and looking at (y/n). "You. Around her often?"
"Ya, we actually live a bit down the hall."
"Cool." He replied, clearly not interested. He was staring at (y/n). I felt rage fill my body. So I went over.
"Love, I think we might wanna head back soon." I said, wrapping my arm around her.
"Okay, but let's arrange something so we can meet up later, with them. Addi and Halle are also fans, so they would be stoked."
"You guys wanna meet up at the local bar?"
"Well, Actually my mom is coming over tomorrow, so I'd rather have everyone stay sober and not be hung over, you know."
"Would Saturday work?"
"I'm pretty sure."
"See you then." Harry waved goodbye.
Liam pulled (y/n) into a huge, lasted-longer-than-it-needed-to-hug. I coughed and Liam pulled away from her. I grabbed (y/n)s hand and pulled her out.
"Why where you in such a hurry to get out of there so fast?" (y/n) asked me as soon as I shut the door.
"Liam gave me bad vibes."
"I'm sorry, are you still fine hanging out with them on Saturday?"
"Yeah.. I guess." I really wasn't but I didn't want to disappoint her.
"Thomas? Are you sure?"
"I don't know, but i mean sure as long as you stay away from Liam." I looked down at my feet.
"Really! Thank you Thomas!" ,I looked up at her and smiled at her excitedness, "Oh! We should get ready for when my mom comes!"
We ran back to our apartment and Addi was crying on the couch. Why is everyone always crying!