Chapter 9- part 3

I got Halle up and we quickly raced to the boys apartment. We knocked on the door and Tom quickly let us in.
"Wha-"
"She's alive! Her heart just stopped for a bit when they checked and miraculously started again after they left! Shes alive! SHES ALIVE!!"  Tom started crying tears of joy, as did I.
Dylan and Halle hugged and Thomas cheered the best he could. Halle and I decided to stay there for the night, me sleeping in Thomas's bed (without Thomas),  Tom sleeping in his bed, and Dylan and Halle sleeping in Dylan's bed. All of them are queens, so there's plenty of room. This may be weird, but I almost wish Thomas could sleep here with me.

~•~

When I woke up, it was 7 am. Tom was the only other one awake.
"Hey Tom." I whispered.
"Hi.." he said without looking up.
"Are you ok."
"I'm just thinking."
"Why don't you wake up the others, while I get breakfast ready."
He nodded and I left the room. Thomas was on the couch, since he couldn't go up the stairs to the bedroom.
"H-Hey (y/n)." He said weakly.
"Good Morning Thomas." I Said.
"Today i get my cast on, so I can walk again."
"I totally forgot about that, aren't you excited."
"Very." He responded with a smile. I went over and helped get him in his wheelchair. I wheeled him into the kitchen and started making scrambled eggs.
"Smells good in here!," Dylan walked in and grabbed bacon out of the fridge, "But bacon smells better!"
"Did someone say bacon? I love bacon!" Halle ran in the kitchen and over to Dylan. Tom walked in behind her with a lot less enthusiasm.
"Hey, Tom, you Okay?" I distributed eggs onto each plate.
"What!? Oh yeah, just wish Addi was here too." He sat down next to Thomas. I came over with plates and Dylan came over with bacon.

~aFtEr BrEaKfAsT and at ThE hOsPiTaL~

The infection in Addi had gone away and the wound had been stitched up. We were allowed to visit her, she was expected to wake up soon and once she did, she could come home 2 days later. While Thomas was getting his cast on we waited with Addi. Tom was right by her side holding her hand while me, Halle and Dylan were in the chairs. Halle had fallen asleep on Dylan's shoulder and Dylan had fallen asleep with his head resting on Halles head. It was the cutest thing ever! Me and Tom were waiting in silence until he gasped.
"What! What is it!" I ran over to him.
"Addi!" Tom looked like a little kid in a toy store. I followed his gaze to his hand and saw that Addi had tightened her grip on Tom.
"H-Hello?" It was a quiet whisper but undeniably Addi.
"ADDI!" Tom nearly screamed, jumping up from the ground. Halle and Dylan had woken up and came over to Addi.
"T-Tom?" She turned her head and tried to sit up. She eventually gave up and I lifted her bed to an upright position.
"Hey Addi." Halle had the biggest grin on her face, so did Dylan and probably me too.
"Hi guys." She looked at each of us but when her eyes met Toms I could see pure love and excitement.
Tom had the biggest smile of all and pulled Addi into a delicate hug, "Hey why don't you get the nurse so she knows I'm up."
"Good idea!" I ran down to the lobby and asked for Addi's nurse.
"Hello (y/n). What can I help you with?"
"It's Addi! She woke up!"
We both hurried up the stairs into Addi's room where she was waiting.
"(y/n), where's Thomas?" Addi looked at me worried, she had seen how badly beaten he was.
"Don't worry. He's actually getting a cast on so he can walk soon." I was getting really excited about Thomas being able to walk again.
"I'm sorry, I know she just woke up, but you will need to leave the room while I do a few check-ups." She politely shooed is out of the room.
Soon enough Thomas was walking, actually walking, towards us!
"Thomas!" I ran towards him pulling him into a tight hug. Even though he was beaten and bruised, he looked so handsome to me. That's when I decided, I definitely love him.