Chapter 7- questioning and teamwork

(y/n) POV

It was a little more than 2 weeks after I broke up with Kaiden, yeah I was still sad, but I had to get over him eventually. Also after our first day of filming I found out my dad died. I was a wreck for at least a week (probably more) In that last few weeks Dylan and Halle started dating, called it, and Tom and Addi had to do an on screen kiss. They would also be a good couple, weird but cute. Lately Thomas has been disconnected, he was always in his room after work and he hardly talked to me anymore unless we did a scene together. I don't know what's wrong every time I ask him he just walks away. I've also tried Tom and Dylan but they got nothing either. All they told me was that last week he came in crying then stopped talking. It was when I still cried every night about... you know... the breakup. Anyways I hope he starts talking again, because next week we are scheduled to start filming the kissing scene between Stephen and Madison.
"Hey (y/n)! Get your lazy ass out of bed and get ready." Halle was a very impatient person sometimes.
"Okay okay I'm coming!" I ran down the hall to the kitchen where Halle had made avocado toast (🥑).
"Come on the boys are waiting outside and I don't want to be left behind" Halle was starting to walk out the door and I ran up behind her, with my toast. We got in the car and drove to the studio.
"Hey Thomas!" I sat next to him (Thomas) in the very back seat. And of course he just looks out the window. Before he looked away I could see a deep sadness in his eyes, something was tearing him apart. "What's wrong? Please don't ignore me I know something is going on."
"It's nothing, I'm fine."
"Thomas..."
"Just tired okay? Let it go."
"Please Thomas! I hate seeing you like this! Something is wrong and I'm going to find out wether you like it or not." I was determined to know. Soon enough I had a plan.
"Hey guys I don't feel to well. I might take a sick day. Thomas said he would stay with me." This was a lie but it was the quickest thing I could think of.
"(y/n)! What are you doing!" Thomas
whisper-yelled at me.
"Just go with it."
"Aw! Hope you feel better soon. We can tell John what happened." Dylan started turning the car around, he knew what I was up to.

Thomas POV
(omg! 2 pov's in one chapter *gasp*)

What was (y/n) up to? Dylan turned around and we headed back to the apartments. Once we got there (y/n) dragged me to her apartment and into her room.
"Stay. I'll be right back."
I wasn't gonna lie she kinda creeped me out. As she re-entered she turned out the light and I was handcuffed to the bed. I could hear her pull up a chair and a blinding whiteness filled my vision.
"I'm going to ask you question and you are going to answer honestly. Got it?"
I looked away, "yeah sure."
"Ok. Question one, what's wrong."
"Nothing," i replied. I couldn't let her know.
"Nope something is wrong. What is it."
"I said I'm fine okay, (y/n)?"
"Yeah... sure... what's wrong." Damn she was not going give up easily!
"It's nothing. I was just tired." I didn't want to hurt her anymore than she already was.
"Oh of course! You've been "just tired" for two weeks! You haven't talked to anyone! Please just tell me what's wrong."
Maybe I should just tell her... but how would she react- "Thoommassss?"
"Sorry," I muttered and looked to the ground. "I-I don't want to hurt you..."
"What do you mean?"
"It-Its for your own good okay? I can't let you get hurt."
"Thomas what in the world are you talking about!" She turned off the flash light, turned on the ceiling light and sat back down. "You better start explaining."
"First can I ask a few questions?"
"Sure. Go ahead."
"Could you.. maybe.. un-handcuff me?"
"Oh right! Sorry!" (y/n) bent down and unlocked the cuffs.
"Is that all..."
"One more."
"Okay." She got back into her chair.
"What happened that one night after filming... I-I heard you crying."
"Oh." She slumped back in her chair and coved her face with her hands. "M-my dad uh passed away..." she suddenly burst into tears. "M-my ex didn't like that he wouldn't tell him where I was s-so he st-stabbed h-him"
I was heartbroken. But now I know two things 1. She isn't mad she met me. 2. I have to show her the box. I got up from the floor and gave her a hug. "Hey, (y/n)?"
"Ye-yeah?" She looked up at me with her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes, full of sadness yet still gorgeous.
"Uh.. um oh! I have to show you some thing." She stood up and followed me out of her apartment and into mine. I guided her into my room and she sat on the bed while I pulled out a wooden box.
"What's that?"
"Well... ever since the night you broke up with Kaiden I've been receiving strange letters." I open the box so (y/n) could look at them. Each one was a note card and on it was written things like "Stay away or else" "Leave (y/n) alone" "She's mine asshole" "If you don't want her killed stay away" "I will kill anyone you care about" "beware" "tell no one and no one gets hurt" (y/n) stared crying a bit again as she read them. Eventually she reached to bottom.
"Oh Thomas! I'm so sorry!" She ran over and pulled me into a hug. Man! For being so small she was really strong! I was being crushed, "Hey.. uh (y/-(y/n)?"
"Oh my god! Sorry... I can't believe you never told me!"
"Couldn't let anyone get hurt. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shut out everybody."
"I know, it's okay." We headed out to the living room and sat on the couch. Extremely close I might add. "Wait! If Kaiden is giving you these letters and not texts or whatever that means..."
"He's in London." I finished her sentence and room fell into a deadly silence.
"Shit! I never thought he would take it this far! Oh god I have to fix this like now!"
"Hey! (y/n)! Calm down we'll do this together!"
"No Thomas, I can't just drag you into this like this!"
"It's fine! I want to help. I'm sure the others will to!"
"Oh Thomas! I'm so glad I met you!" (y/n), yet again, pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "We should get the others."