Chapter 14- disapering and moms

A/N- sorry in advance! I don't really know how these family's work or what goes on so feel free to correct me on ANYTHING and comment if there is something offensive or needs fixing! Thanks!

~Mads

~trigger warning~

(y/n) POV

Thomas and I walked back to our apartment and Addi was crying on the couch, Tom was no where to be seen.
"Addi! Whats wrong?" I ran to my friends side.
"W-we can't find Halle."
"What!" I shot up from the couch and started pacing around the room.
"Tom left to see if her and Dylan were still at the airport."
"Wait, Dylan's missing too!" Thomas just went from concerned to highly stressed in about .5 seconds.
"Do you think they left for Kansas? Without telling us?" I suddenly got really upset, as Halle usually tells me everything, especially things like this.
"I don't know, probably, but I-I just want her to be alive."
"I'm sure she alive, I'm ju-"
Tom bursts through the door, interrupting me, "I asked one of the receptionist and she said a Halle Mersin and Dylan O'Brien checked in for a flight to Kansas!"
Sudden relief washed over all of us, quickly replaced by panic again.
"But why? They weren't supposed to leave until next week." Addi said.
"I'm going to call her." I picked up her phone and dialed her number.

ring ring ring

(Halle, (y/n))

Hello?

Halle!

Yes?

Are you okay! Where are you!

I-I'm sorry. I can't tell you.

~~~~~

"Sooo? What did she say?" Thomas rubbed my back.
"She said she can't tell me," I burst out crying, falling to the floor."I just don't know what to do anymore."
Thomas knelt over to trying comfort me.
But even Thomas couldn't make me feel better now.

Halle's POV

I hung up and looked at Dylan.
"Who was that?" Dylan asked, taking out his earbuds.
"It was (y/n). She was asking where we were."
"What could't you tell her?"
"Why we left so early."
"Why didn't you."
"I..I don't know. I just... i felt like this was something I didn't really need to." I stammered out.
"Halle, your parents are forcing you back to Kansas early.I feel that's something you should tell them."
"I..I don't know. Just don't worry about it."
I could tell he wanted to ask more, but I put my earbuds back in, and he put his in. I looked out the window and sighed. This was going to be a long ride.

~Timeskiiiiiiip~

As we drove the my parents new house, I felt myself growing more and more nervous. My parents had moved for some reason.     
Luckily, Dylan and I checked out the neighborhood and there is an open house next door Dylan is gonna buy.
Honestly, I couldn't thank Dylan more.
We pulled into the neighborhood, and I grabbed Dylan's open hand. I looked at him. I think he could tell I was nervous.
"Remember the rules Dylan."
"No PDA. My name is Sam Sher and we are in a relationship. If they ask if I hit you I say sometimes because they don't care."
"Correct."
  We pulled up to Dylan's house. I got out, grabbed my stuff and went over to my parents home.
I knocked, and the door opened. I stepped inside, only to be greeted by a slap.
"Halle Grace Mersin! How DARE you be late." My mother hollered in my ear.
I was taken aback.
"Mother, i arrived at 1:30pm like you asked."  I said, addressing her as calm as I could.
"Actually it's 1:31. You are one minute late." She yelled at me again. I tried my hardest not to flinch.
"I'm sorry Mother."
"Whatever. Your rooms this way." She said. I followed her upstairs. My room, was about 5 by 5.
"Mother, what am I to sleep on?" I asked. Around my parents I have to speak very proper and calm or I'll get beat.
Mother scoffed and threw in 2 blanked. "Here you go you littler brat." She said, slamming the door.
I looked out the window. I could see Dylan's house through my window. I texted him.