Epiloge

2 years later (Addi and Tom are married)

(y/n) POV

Thomas and I were driving to Addi and Tom's house. Addi just had a baby about 1.5 months ago and Thomas and I have been planning to visit for forever. Thomas and I weren't what far. Heck we weren't even engaged. We had agreed to take it slow. And that's what we're doing.
Thomas and I have talking about children before, like when we are passing baby things in stores, but I always try to change the subject.
"(y/n)." Thomas caught my attention. "(y/n) I can't hide it anymore. I want a baby. I want a baby really bad darling. I want a baby with you." I flinched.
"Thomas, I know you do. But we can't."
"Why? Why not (y/n)."
I didn't wanna tell him. I didn't wanna tell him at all.
"Well (y/n)?" His tone was getting upset I can tell.
"Thomas, have infertility" I confessed. 
Thomas looked at me in shock.
"Really?" He asked. I nodded. He looked forward. I can tell he's disappointed. I looked out the window and blinked back the tears. This was one thing I kept a secret for a reason.
  It was silent till we got to Addi and Tom's. Tom answered the door.
"Hello!" I greeted, joyfully despite that empty feeling in my chest.
Thomas and Tom hugged.
"Hello Mate it's been a while." Tom said.
"It's has. To long." Thomas said laughing. We went inside, and I saw Addi.
"Hi!" Addi said. She was sitting on the ground holding the baby in her lap.  "Meet Rose. Say Hi Rose!" Addi said, taking Roses hand and waving it up and down.
"Aww! Hi Rose!" I said getting down on my knees. Tom went over and talked with Thomas. I had a feeling they were taking about us, because I could see both of them glancing at us. Rose moved around a bit, shooting her hand out to me, and trying to grab me I think.
"I think she wants you to hold her." Addi laughed.
I picked her up and put her on my knee, gently bouncing her up and down. She smiled at me.
"She's smiling! Tom look she's smiling. Not fair! I wanted to make her smile for the first time!" Addi pretended to be angry.
"Well, you can steal their baby's first laugh. I think that's even." Tom laughed.
Thomas looked at him with wide eyes and shook his head.
"Maybe." I said laughing.
Thomas looked at me, but just someone knocked at the door.
"I'll get it!" Tom said, rushing over to the door.
Thomas quickly came over to me.
"(y/n), are you serious?" He sounded, not angry, but surprised.
"I'll talk with you later Thomas." I whispered to him.
I heard Halle's voice. I stood up and walked over to her.
"Hey Halle!"
"Hey (y/n)! Long time no see!" I hugged her.
"Halle, come meet Rose!" I said walking back over it where Rose was.
We talked for a bit, until Rose decided it was time for dinner.
"I'll be back guys. Gotta go feed Rose."
Addi left with Rose to go feed her, and Halle and I sat on the couch to talk.
"So how's your life been?" I asked her, cringing at my attempt to start a conversation.
"Well, we haven't told the public, but we're engaged."
"Oh my god! Really!" I was shocked, but very happy.
"I've been dying to tell you! I wanted to tell you in person, and it's been so hard." She laughed. I laughed too.
"So what's going on with you and Thomas?" She asked. I shrugged.
"Not much. Still just dating."
Halle nodded. "Well I mean Thomas does want a baby." Halle smiled.
"What did you say?" She asked excitedly.
"Well, I... I said no." Her face dropped.
"Why?" She asked.
"Well,it's.. it's.. complicated."
She nodded again, and it was silent.
Then she laughed, breaking the silence.
"What's so funny?
"Well Addi and Tom are the youngest, and they are already married and have a kid, and you and Thomas are the oldest and still just dating."
I chuckled. "That is funny.

•••

Before I knew it, it was time to go.
I hugged everyone goodbye and kissed Rose on the cheek.
Thomas and I walked out to the car, holding hands as if the conflict of earlier was forgotten.
We got in the car, completely silent.
It was like that most of the way home.
"Thomas, I know it most likely won't happen, but if you want, we can try." I whispered.
"Really!" Thomas exclaimed.
I nodded.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
I nodded again. He smiled and drove home. Fast.