Chapter 3- acting and new neighbors

(y/n) POV

We made it to auditions right on time. We stopped at the café right before because you never know how long you'll be waiting. It was finally our turn so we went inside the building. It opened up into a large room with three chairs and a large open space for the auditions. Each chair was occupied by one man. I recognized them all, one was the director,John, the other two had sat next to us at the café. What a small world.
"Would you please state your name and the part you are auditioning for." The director spoke up, breaking my train of thought.
Addi was first, "Hello. My name is Addi and I will be auditioning for Ellie."
"Thank you Addi." John looked to me, as it was my turn.
"Hi! I am (y/n) and I will be auditioning for Madison." I said, with my normal amount of enthusiasm.
"Thank you, (y/n)! And you are..?" John started for Halle.
"I am Halle and I am auditioning for Graceyn."
"Thank you. I am John and these are the lead male roles for Peter and Stephen." John introduced.
"I am Thomas Brodie-Sangster and I have the role of Peter." That was the guy seated in the middle, Thomas.
"And I'm Dylan O'Brien for the role of Stephen!" Dylan was sitting to our far left.
"You can start whenever." Prompted John.

~~~The Script~~~ (m-Madison, g- Graceyn, e-Ellie)

Setting- a restaurant

M- You'll never believe what happed today!
G- What!
E- (pleading) Please tell us!
M- (start normal, end excited)Okay. So, today at the café Stephan told me that Peter actually likes me!!!
E- (excitedly) What know way!
M- Yes way!
G- So are you going to tell him?
M- Tell him what?
E- Well, that you like him, obviously!
M- No Way! Never ever. Nope. NOT happening!
G- Oh come on!
E- You gotta tell him at some point!
M- Well yeah, but you never know! Stephen might just be messing with me!
(Waitress walks up with the check)
M- Let me get it. My treat!
G- No! You got last week!
M- Please just think of it as... a present!
E- for what?
M- For being my friends!
(Audition End)
~~ End of Script~~~

"Great job guys! You will find out the results by midnight on Saturday. The exit is to your right." John showed us the exit and we left the room.
"You guys were so good!" I hugged my two best friends.
"Hey you should all be thanking me, I mean seriously how else would you have know about this audition!" Halle playfully bragged.
Though I agreed if it wasn't for her we wouldn't know about this.
"Come on let's go finish getting unpacked on our new apartment!!!" Addi was really excited to finally chillax a bit and I couldn't blame her I was tired too. We got an Uber and were dropped off at the apartment complex. The place was NICE! It had nice large rooms, not your average apartment. It's like where celebrities would live!
"Hey guys let's go meet some of the neighbors!" I suggested this as I finished unpacking all my books.
"Sure! I'm almost done with this." Halle then rushed out of her room.
"I'll just stay behind." You could hear how exhausted Addi was by now.
"Okay! We'll be back soon!" I yelled as I walked ou the door. As me and Halle talked to our neighbors we concluded they were all pretty nice we were arriving at the last few doors when I saw someone familiar.
"Yes Dyl! I'm still in the same bloody apartment! I love this place and the neighbors are so nice!" I could clearly hear his accent through the halls. I was obviously staring as the next thing I know I'm being shoved into a wall.
"Well someone has a little crush!" Halle teased me pointing a finger in my direction.
"Oh shut up like I've never caught you staring at someone!" I retaliated pointing my finger at her. "And he just reminded me of Kaiden..."
"(y/n)! You have got to just tell him that a long distance relationship just won't work out!" Halle kept pushing me to break-up with Kaiden.
"I know but we've been together for so long I don't want my stupid job to get in the way of that!" I loved Kaiden, we had been together for six years and I didn't want to ruin that by moving to London.
"Fine, but eventually you will see that I am right!" Halle started knocking on the next door.
"Hello! I'm Halle and this is (y/n). We just moved in down the row with our friend Addi."
The lady at the door greeted us kindly, "Welcome! I'm happy to have you guys join our floor!"
"Thank you we'll just be one our way then!" Halle started to walk to the next door.
Knock knock